Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/28 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by forchizle View Post
    R2 is in arizona thats about 6 hrs drive for me
    hehe i live there
    Server 391-Snow Fortress
    Minx Lvl 80
    Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

• can do WB every day need CW
      Player: Vix
      Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Resurgence
      Lvl 80
      Class: Archer
      BR: () crappy

Comment

• i think ppl responsible for that all bugs are smoking too much for them everything looks cool *** you want????

Comment

• if u need gas money just say, i will give u few galons more to read about it on news
          Originally posted by forchizle View Post
          R2 is in arizona thats about 6 hrs drive for me

Comment

• that's all and it will go for 4 to 6 hours? lol

Comment

• Almost 3 hours of downtime for... changing a few wrong texts. That poor poor chicken that R2 employees, he has to go into every single one of the 500+ servers and correct the texts manually ;os Serious 3 hours for text... no chance of fixing the UNBELIEVABLE lag in new 4 on 4 party arena where someone times we get just 1 attack before other party goes to sylphs!

Also when will you give zone compensation... European servers miss half of all events every maintenance and you reward other zones that miss out on nothing!

Comment

• All players should stop spend money untill r2games start to read and do what players would like to do in the game
                we are spending our money and they are doing what they like

Comment

• so long for that ?
                  Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• Why do the weekly maintenances have to always occur during the middle of GA? Every morning, here in Canada, I log in to do GA (which is night time over your area), and each week - sorry, Maintenance. Why not schedule it when there isn't any event going on? Everyone needs and wants GA for insigna, PVP Pts, now league insig and points. This doesn't keep making sense..

Comment

• wow so long for such a useless maintenance

Comment

• free to play, lets start bug again

Comment

• S428 up an running now

Comment

• what can say ppl from oceanic servers they have cw in few minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by forchizle View Post
                              Basically what R2 has done is taken what used to be systematic playing. Ie u need mages and knights and archers working together to complete a boss like old school Demon temple. If your mage missed a beat u all died.Or if your archer didn't SS you all died. Or if your tanky Knight just wasn't beefy enough... you all died. That went out the window for Power and self reliance. Knights don't have block now archers don't make the fight keep pace. And mages don't heal now sylphs do. They have replaced clever with costly. Is it any wonder R2's players are upset?
                              Absolutely agree...spot on!

Comment

• Originally posted by YanuarDm View Post
                                plz fix arena league point yesterday i have 1,2k silver group n now drop to 400 silver group
                                Are you sure you're not looking at rank instead of points? The lower your number in rank, the higher up you are in that group. Which would mean you went up from 1200th place silver, to 400th place silver.

Comment

Working...
                                X