Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/28 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RobertMarian View Post
    Instead fix some name issues who noone care about them, better move your damn as..ses and bring scatter and deep freze back, because now we, archers, have 2 ueless skills What the point to have them if dont work noplace from the last patch
    Hmmm i play archer...and where about ss doesnt work ??? Sorry but my ss working just fine everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arturm80 View Post
      Hmmm i play archer...and where about ss doesnt work ??? Sorry but my ss working just fine everywhere.
      I think its just some servers.. in my server 391 we have the capability to use df easily since the new patch, but ss took till like two or so days ago to start back into the server for usability. Idk what they are doing in that studio, but there is a few things they are definitely overlooking on purpose lol basic game mechanics shouldn't be overlooked.
      Server 391-Snow Fortress
      Minx Lvl 80
      Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

• dont think anyone in r2 actually reads theses posts only way to hurt them is to stop spending i have, no more balens for me free to play until bugs r sorted out esp hs and lag until that happens (i expect when blue moon appears )they get no more money from me so folks vote with ur wallets give them nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Arturm80 View Post
          it works but now you cant remove nearly all positive buff from enemy, and for deep freeze the same thing, 95% from monsters cant be slow down. Are just useless
          I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
          Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
          Fighting til' the wars won!
          (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
          Name:CyanPile
          Class:Archer
          Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

• Can't see everyone stop cashing.. too many in my server spend thousands a month on this game alone..
            Server 391-Snow Fortress
            Minx Lvl 80
            Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

it works but now you cant remove nearly all positive buff from enemy, and for deep freeze the same thing, 95% from monsters cant be slow down. Are just useless
              True...DF should be removed at all and replaced with other skill. Useless for me now... Doesnt even work in damn Sky Trial anymore lol SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

Comment

• you continue to play this ****? you are HERO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlistricShaman13 View Post
                  Can't see everyone stop cashing.. too many in my server spend thousands a month on this game alone..
                  It dont have to be all. 10% reduction of incomm will make them do something.

Comment

• Why change the name?
                    Class:Archer
                    Server:S253-Storm Acre
                    Name:Cooz
                    Guild:Fallen
                    Level:80 Honorary Dragon Ranger:p
                    Battle Rating:380k
                    Ranking:Elite Crusader
                    Silph:Violet Medusa 60k BR
                    Mount Strength:3450
                    Charm:448
                    Astrals:20k

Comment

• how much time we wait?

Comment

• The game is full of bugs - and you make a mainstream for change name of Sylph?

Is this your serious ?????

FIX THE XP BAR THAT PEOPLE CAN UPGRADE THE TALENTS AS ALL THE PEOPLE BEFORE !!!!!

IN ARENA AND OTHER CHALLENGES WE WILL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN - AND PLEASE DONT HOPE THAT GUYS PUT MORE MONEY IN ABOUT THIS GAME --- THE OTHER WHO HAVE CAN UPGRADE THE TALENTS BEFORE YOU BUG - PATCH !! GIVE A STUN AND SAME HOW STRONGH YOU ARE - YOU LOOOOOSSSEE
                        THATS NOT FAIR - AND YOU GO AND MAKE MAINSTREAM FOR CHANGE NAME - BRRRRRRAAAVOOOOOOOOOOO

AND ONE WHO CAN ONLY LOOSE WILL NOT LONGER PLAY YOUR GAME AND FOR SURE NOT PUT MONEY IN YOUR GAME !!!!!!

AND THIS IS HAPPEND FOR ALL - WHO MAKE A NEW CHARACTER CAN NEVER NEVER COME ON THE SAME STRONGH AS THE GUYS BEFORE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausagechops View Post
                          It's not a bit of a problem - it's a huge, gamebreaking problem. I moved from 64 to 65 following the patch, with talent and hs maxed for level 64. I now have no way to increase hs to even anywhere near the people who were already at lvl 65-69, so pvp is broken for me as I just get three-turn stunned the whole time. I've had to stop doing bg as I was losing to players with 20k less br than me, so I can't get the new titles. Team arena is also a stunfest. I've also had to start camping hard as it will only get worse if I move above lvl 70 - no tok, no spire, no guild tree, no guild altar. I'm even doing moon normal, rather than nm. Lots of others are the same. This change was supposed to stop people camping, but has actually had the exact opposite effect. Forcing players up levels without allowing parity of hs just means they'll get stunned permanently and will eventually quit the game through frustration. I know I'm pretty close to quitting.

You really, REALLY need to resolve this ASAP. I'd suggest one of three things:

1) Reset all players' talent points and introduce new, lower talent/hs caps that means all players are able to attain them at each level, even with the reduced exp caps.
                          2) Lower the talent/hs exp requirements so that the max talent/hs levels for each player level are the same as they were pre-patch.
                          3) Remove the hs skill entirely. As things currently stand, it's utterly broken and ruining pvp for a significant - and growing - proportion of players.

I'm not actually expecting you to listen to your customers (some of whom are paying customers), but maybe you'll prove me wrong.
                          I absolutely agree with this...

Comment

• Theory is when you know everything but nothing works
                            Practice is when everything works but no one knows why

In R2, theory and practice are combined:
                            Nothing works and nobody knows why

Comment

Not to mention the monsters that typically can be slowed since its all manners of slow affected, are usually 1 or 2 hit kills not worth slowing down. Yet boss monsters can still slow players.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                                This is not a problem/bug! Just after new patch need more exp to upgrade talents! And stop complain about that - this is smart move to cut off exp camping on low levels!
                                And there was me,sitting wondering *** was going on! Ty for the explanation...gonna be harder to explain this to the rest of Guild,cos some ppl really dont get it! lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X