Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/28 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey R2 Team, how about fixing Dragon Invasion bug ?? Entering, stamina being consumed but still cant claim rewards. I think thats more important then sylph names LOL

Comment

puhahha ;DDD this is some kind of joke .. maintance to change names of sylphs ... Wanna say it another way ?!? ""Maintance to create more mess"" Why dont u just fix the existing problems but u create more ?!?!? We pay incredible hight cost for things in this game and u did not much about ..like u do0nt care ??

Comment

Comment

they kidin with us ..nothing gona fixed ..all time same blah blah ..and all sick player and casher spendin more ND MORE ..AKUNAMATA...

Comment

same dragon problem on S298, stamina using on, claim rewards off 2 days in a row, hope today will get something.

Comment

Originally posted by CaveNocte View Post
              SS working would be better than DF. but both would be better... and let's talk about that enhanced block passive too.
              If you give knights back unlimited block passive it will make many of the big casher mages and archers quit. You cant give knights the best slow and have them gain back so much HP. Would make skytrail the most one sided event ever.

Comment

Must be many refinet dark- and electro- sylphs when it takes 6h too change name for them :P and hmhmhm why call dark sylph Gaia when we already have a gaia? oh well.. I dont need to understand everything.. but please R2 instead off fixing these smaller issues (names and typos) , could u please fix the bigger buggs int he game? Wilds are still very laggy, black boxes all over and teleport freezes every day..lots off buggs in dungeons where peeps loosing they attemps and not gaining rewards.. arena? never been laggin so much as now.... and what is this blackscreen when u enter an arena room..the list is endless..why wont u start whit these ones instead off making uss confused whit a sylph name that is same for 2 totally different sylphs. And heyyyy... GIVE US RAGNAROK BACK att the same time *** it was before!! please...................
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

plz fix the quest.. it say kill nemrut on moonevil nightmare.. but its on demon temple.. i waste like 2 attempts going on moonevil nightmare but its not there.. and others are having the same problems..plz fix it as soon as possible.. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                    +1 I stopped my VIP after we got newest patch!
                    there are players who spend each month as much as all the VIPs put together
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by SHINTA34 View Post
                      plz fix the quest.. it say kill nemrut on moonevil nightmare.. but its on demon temple.. i waste like 2 attempts going on moonevil nightmare but its not there.. and others are having the same problems..plz fix it as soon as possible.. thank you
                      Well, obv you are not very smart. Cuz you can do all those mini quests in 1 day, cuz not need to be in attempt to do them!
                      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                        Wow...fixed some typos and names. Can you do anything about the cache, dark succubus, talent levels, bound/unbound everything, lag, and the other 20 issues which affect the actual gameplay?
                        no they have no clue what they are doing so no they cant fix those problems

Comment

and what about HS and the talents?? players that maxed they're talents before the new update, at lvl 69 they had 60+ talents,..now i cannot pass 30+ in the same lvl,.. and they steel have now max lvl HS,.. i am always stuned in BG and in arena,.. pls fix it somehow,...take back they're talents, restore the anount of exp as it was before the update, or reduce the amunt of exp needed to upgrade the talents!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QSSamurai View Post
                            Make DF work in NM again.
                            thats why they say Nightmare ~_~ more advantage lol
                            [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
                            IGN : Axygen
                            Guild : Resurgence
                            Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

Last edited by R24115257; 08-28-2014, 02:58 AM.

Comment

thats probably cos u enter without having 60 stamina it needs

Comment

Working...
                                X