Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/28 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-6 hours for nothing, damn r2

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
      This is not a problem/bug! Just after new patch need more exp to upgrade talents! And stop complain about that - this is smart move to cut off exp camping on low levels!
      Actually.. It's not. You need a higher level to be able to stuff EXP into what used to be lower level talents.

This is actually a bit of a problem. If you're say, level 65 and only managed to stuff on talent full of EXP before the latest patch, you now have to wait at least until level 70 to maybe stuff the next one.

The problem is, there are other players in the 65-69 bracket who managed to get more talents stuffed with EXP before the latest patch. They can now stun you silly in Arena, CW and any other PVP instance where HS is allowed.

So now, your lvl 65 character will suck BIG time when they get to lvl 70 and even worse at lvl 80.

Exactly how is this "good" or "smart"? It only serves to frustrate players and make them wanna quit. And that's NOT good for business.

Comment

Originally posted by zydane1119 View Post
        4-6hrs of changing sylph names . . .
        no....for the typographical errors

Comment

i have million things to do in game n u shut down for 4 hours to change sylph name

Comment

Originally posted by RasAmAn View Post
            i have million things to do in game n u shut down for 4 hours to change sylph name
            Im starting to think that they are trying to shutdown the game.

BTW S1 is yellow

Comment

Originally posted by CaveNocte View Post
              SS working would be better than DF. but both would be better... and let's talk about that enhanced block passive too.
              Not to mention the numerous other areas where Purge rune isn't working anymore.. would have been nice if it also worked still in GD... Makes all these options in gameplay near useless to have if it doesn't work anymore.
              Server 391-Snow Fortress
              Minx Lvl 80
              Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by Proteas View Post
                no....for the typographical errors
                they already typo-ed the new name three times ..... vev? no no evv? no eeve? were getting there just hold on ooffie is on it.

Comment

To be honest they need to stop buying content from the chinese game and make a game that the people that play it create, kinda like Steam Workshop, the people make the stuff they would like in the game, right now your implementing things that people aren't really that interested in OR that don't make ANY sense at all, all R2 has to do is make a change that will actually make a difference to the game, Yea sure R2 might need to cut shares and split a bit of the profit if there is any to the creators, but sometimes thats the price you have to pay for "wanted" content, right now sitting down i can think of SO MANY cool things that R2 could create and put in game that a majority of people might like, and yes these 4-6 hours for stupid things that a 10 year old could get done the first time round properly, like spelling and grammatical errors, and with a bit of research (I know R2 It sounds SOOO exhausting actually having to do work) but with a bit of research you might get other things done properly first time round too, and right now i've said so much i have no idea at all if it makes any sense AT all, or if it sounds like im just ranting on completely irrelevant **** that no one wants to know about

Comment

maybe there is a big chance they would understand us if we speak in Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                      Actually.. It's not. You need a higher level to be able to stuff EXP into what used to be lower level talents.

This is actually a bit of a problem. If you're say, level 65 and only managed to stuff on talent full of EXP before the latest patch, you now have to wait at least until level 70 to maybe stuff the next one.

The problem is, there are other players in the 65-69 bracket who managed to get more talents stuffed with EXP before the latest patch. They can now stun you silly in Arena, CW and any other PVP instance where HS is allowed.

So now, your lvl 65 character will suck BIG time when they get to lvl 70 and even worse at lvl 80.

Exactly how is this "good" or "smart"? It only serves to frustrate players and make them wanna quit. And that's NOT good for business.
                      Hmmm and since when you can stun in CW?!

Yes, now some players in 65-69 bracket have advantage, but now they must lvl up alot sooner than they wanted, cuz now they cant upgrade their talents anymore, so soon they will be in next bracket.

And camping on low levels also making many other players angry, but they accept that - its part of the game. So now all stupid exp campers to lvl up and most important to stop complaining!
                      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                        Maintenance the day of class wars? Last time they tried this, they blew it and took down class wars on west servers for 2 weeks.
                        One can only hope that if it does happen they will compensate better than they did last time >.>
                        Server 391-Snow Fortress
                        Minx Lvl 80

Comment

Originally posted by Achyllz View Post
                          maybe there is a big chance they would understand us if we speak in Chinese
                          Actually R2 is based in arizona..... sad

Comment

Originally posted by AlistricShaman13 View Post
                            One can only hope that if it does happen they will compensate better than they did last time >.>
                            50k gold, 50k daru, lvl 2 exp scroll

Comment

Originally posted by atern View Post
                              i'm not with u on this idea coz big client will make alot of hackers on it:P
                              Fully agree and also, I have been having problems with the mini client anyway. Can't log into my account to play on it in the first place and if playing two toons it just slows my browser more. I would hate to think what a larger client would do to my cache, usability of the game with more than one toon and the lag issues that the game already has. Hackers are just the added bonus to the fiasco it would be to play on a big client. I won't be surprised if some hack the mini either. Instead of bringing out the mini they should have just fixed the rest of the issues first and then tackled the mini client.
                              Server 391-Snow Fortress
                              Minx Lvl 80

Comment

Originally posted by forchizle View Post
                                Actually R2 is based in arizona..... sad
                                Really? Where? I m in AZ hehe
                                Server 391-Snow Fortress
                                Minx Lvl 80

Comment

Working...