Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/28 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arturm80 View Post
    50k gold, 50k daru, lvl 2 exp scroll
    so not worth the comp pack that way...
    Server 391-Snow Fortress
    Minx Lvl 80
    Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

Im not sure ive looked them up on the BBB website in loo of filing a public complaint at them and that was the location the BBB houses them at. If you do happen to find them. Do me a favor and unplug the servers.

Comment

Whoa this is nice, they decided its time to do a maintenance to change sylphs name because players cant play if Aegis is not named Gaia and Gaia is not named Eve.. meanhwhile players are complaining here about Dragon Invasion bug causing stamina lost, grey shadow players and slow loading on every item in game due to cache problems, they even opened a thread for us to write there all ingame bugs and yet nothing from there was fixed so far. That thread was most likely to keep forum explode from too many posts.. This company and their action never cease to amaze me.. and again they posted a maintenance and noone is here to answer some of questions, they always dissapear after posting new thread. Would be nice if someone from their departament was here everytime they post a new **** to explain players but who, because from what i know monkeys cant task, they only eat bananas and most likely laugh at us right now because we still pay for this game.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by AlistricShaman13 View Post
          Really? Where? I m in AZ hehe
          Why are u asking? Wona visit them with machinegun?

Comment

Originally posted by AlistricShaman13 View Post
            Really? Where? I m in AZ hehe
            yeah Arizona with Chinese programmers

Comment

its outsourced programming from the chinese servers which comes over and gets translated poorly and messed up and thrown on our laps. Far Far from the perfect business model.

Comment

Originally posted by forchizle View Post
                its outsourced programming from the chinese servers which comes over and gets translated poorly and messed up and thrown on our laps. Far Far from the perfect business model.
                That's assuming they actually have a business model...

Comment

Originally posted by azzazzel25 View Post
                  and what about HS and the talents?? players that maxed they're talents before the new update, at lvl 69 they had 60+ talents,..now i cannot pass 30+ in the same lvl,.. and they steel have now max lvl HS,.. i am always stuned in BG and in arena,.. pls fix it somehow,...take back they're talents, restore the anount of exp as it was before the update, or reduce the amunt of exp needed to upgrade the talents!!!
                  Can already say not gonna happen. As much as we all would like a fair game, its always gonna be one sided on the end of those cashing. R2 doesn't care about issues like that as it doesn't affect the cashers for those things. A casher will just up their VIP lvl and marry now to increase their exp intake so they can lvl their talents faster than those noncashing or not cashing as hard as others. You will always run into that issue even if it got fixed. Would be much easier just to accept that with stun as being hs' function in the game, that it will always give a disadvantage. Personally, taking the stun ability out and replacing it with a different one would be more in favor. That or just putting a cap on how many turns any stun makes as a even amount to all lvls of hs. Say two rounds no matter the lvl would be more "fair" than taking it completely out as well as it would be less time consuming than fixing each account individually as you suggest. I could just imagine how long it would be for them to take each account on each server just to fix hs and talent lvls. O.o
                  Server 391-Snow Fortress
                  Minx Lvl 80

Comment

No, considering I m in a BA program for Game Production, I might just give them some help haha
                    Server 391-Snow Fortress
                    Minx Lvl 80

Comment

• Originally posted by Slartibarfast View Post
                      That's assuming they actually have a business model...
                      rumors foretold of an ancient business model in the hallowed halls of r2 but an unknown employee was scarfing down cupcakes and got sick all over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JunGinebra View Post
                        thats it! what about the problem in talent and holy seal exp, many player have problem in that, don't be ignore your costumer give us a nice and good service.....

This is so very right!!!! you should think strongly of what you are doing in order to help to fix many other things that are going wrong in the game FIRST,,
                        before you worry about names of Sylph's who really cares as we all rename them anyway,, please start to read these and Help were it is needed, thank you............

Comment

• pls fix it

blackout , when i finished the dungeon (lvl 40 & lvl 50 ) and wanna picking the reward , i lost it (what i took from quest also my attempt is lost) , the game was automatic reload to the main page (login page) ..this is already twice happens to me and i hope not for third time. this bugs made me loss some.
                          my connection is good (wifi checked nothing wrong with the connection and user)
                          my laptop is great ( N43S )
                          so pls check it . and fix it and make it sure not happen again.
                          thanks for the attention.

vric S470

RoG _ vric
                          vric
                          Republic of Gamer
                          Life is only once - Be wise
                          Rider of Freedom

Comment

• This is actually a bit of a problem.
                            It's not a bit of a problem - it's a huge, gamebreaking problem. I moved from 64 to 65 following the patch, with talent and hs maxed for level 64. I now have no way to increase hs to even anywhere near the people who were already at lvl 65-69, so pvp is broken for me as I just get three-turn stunned the whole time. I've had to stop doing bg as I was losing to players with 20k less br than me, so I can't get the new titles. Team arena is also a stunfest. I've also had to start camping hard as it will only get worse if I move above lvl 70 - no tok, no spire, no guild tree, no guild altar. I'm even doing moon normal, rather than nm. Lots of others are the same. This change was supposed to stop people camping, but has actually had the exact opposite effect. Forcing players up levels without allowing parity of hs just means they'll get stunned permanently and will eventually quit the game through frustration. I know I'm pretty close to quitting.

You really, REALLY need to resolve this ASAP. I'd suggest one of three things:

1) Reset all players' talent points and introduce new, lower talent/hs caps that means all players are able to attain them at each level, even with the reduced exp caps.
                            2) Lower the talent/hs exp requirements so that the max talent/hs levels for each player level are the same as they were pre-patch.
                            3) Remove the hs skill entirely. As things currently stand, it's utterly broken and ruining pvp for a significant - and growing - proportion of players.

I'm not actually expecting you to listen to your customers (some of whom are paying customers), but maybe you'll prove me wrong.

Comment

• Instead fix some name issues who noone care about them, better move your damn as..ses and bring scatter and deep freze back, because now we, archers, have 2 ueless skills What the point to have them if dont work noplace from the last patch
                              I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
                              Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                              Fighting til' the wars won!
                              (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
                              Name:CyanPile
                              Class:Archer
                              Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                                Actually.. It's not. You need a higher level to be able to stuff EXP into what used to be lower level talents.

This is actually a bit of a problem. If you're say, level 65 and only managed to stuff on talent full of EXP before the latest patch, you now have to wait at least until level 70 to maybe stuff the next one.

The problem is, there are other players in the 65-69 bracket who managed to get more talents stuffed with EXP before the latest patch. They can now stun you silly in Arena, CW and any other PVP instance where HS is allowed.

So now, your lvl 65 character will suck BIG time when they get to lvl 70 and even worse at lvl 80.

Exactly how is this "good" or "smart"? It only serves to frustrate players and make them wanna quit. And that's NOT good for business.
                                Many players have quit since the new patch started.. this isn't the biggest problem people, its one of many that just attribute to the loss of players. Don't be surprised if servers start to shutdown due to R2 not fixing problems as their players will have all but quit.. cashers may stay, but the less opponents on cross server events as well as in same server, the more likely they will abandon this game too. Many non-cashing people have already left. I run into less and less of them still playing on my server and others daily.
                                Server 391-Snow Fortress
                                Minx Lvl 80

Comment

Working...
                                X