No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] The Daru Kiln

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no matter who can to be number 1 strongger in this game...i think we just need enjoyed and do what can we do...i just sad about many server in this game..hope s40 is last server...

Comment

Originally posted by al1980ro View Post
      Fluxvillion... really ? no offense but u think like an ostrich which stick his head in the ground (pay to feel good himself) after forgetting and getting blinded about who is he paying too and what for. We all should pay 10$ and make these guys rich right ? and for what ? they dont even care about getting content for the game, or to fix things, or about ppls that are kids and cant afford those 10$, or just poor... dont u see they just focus on how to make money and thats all..why should I(we) make rich a person like that
      So I pay to feel good about myself, okay I'll accept that. However, does that mean you don't pay anything so you can feel **** every week when a non-freebie addition/event is added?

The options for you would be:
      - adapt and thrive as a non casher (and on my server there a couple)
      - put in $10 to feel good and get as much enjoyment out of this game as I do without regretting the donations.
      - go elsewhere just to realise it's exactly the same there
      - buy an xbox and then wish for xbox live

The reality is this is a business and one that relies on providing enough incentive for players to invest not only their time but a bit of coin, if this game does not provide that incentive for you then stop playing.

Edited: grammar fail ;D
      S15
      Fluxie (Flux)
      Archer
      Newb
      Assistant G.M. of Avalon
      RAWR

Comment

Originally posted by memorex22 View Post
        bye bye guys.. reached 37 and I realize that im wasting my time on this game which i consider it a good looking chinese scam like many other pay to win games.. everything has a limit on how much the cashers can do with money and not with hard work but u guys seems not to care about players and just about your pockets, creating servers to scam even more ppls (because only a newcommer will get excited to buy your ****, until they realize how the things are going to be..thats why are so many new servers..and will be .. its the only way u keep making money by fooling the low lvls which will be impressed by the look and feeling the game give at starter lvls) The game lack of content.. repetitive, predictable.. u'll do same things till u reach lvl 100..crypt,farm, arena, bg, wb ..same things every day.
        Every aspect of this game becomes more and more clear when u get higher lvls, when u see cashers in arena wiping everyone, when cashers wins worldbosses top 1-3 every day over and over like they hired the wb for theirselves. Its getting pretty ridiculous about the game balance when a casher mage which supposed to have much less physical def than a knight for example to compensate its huge aoe or single target damage but with cash they get def more than a tanker class, and unless u gonna spend cash u wont even scratch a casher mage with physical damage..and examples can continue.. Every day u "offers" us "new" things which are for cashers .. how about the rest of the ppls that play this game that are more than 80% not paying players and if we were not here along with the cashers players they would quit also.. cause casher vs casher it isnt so fun anymore isnt it ? so i feel used and my inteligence insulted by these chinese games creators.. good luck all ..there are lots of other games I can play.. just my 2cents. cyas
        thanks for reminding me of what i felt when i left playing another game like this a year ago (which was better but got repetitive n boring..lol reborn after lvl 100 n again 2nd reborn..was cool better interface..but well repetitive n boring but fair...u could own people who payed too )..wasted 3 days on this and got to lvl 31..was hooked for a while..completing all quests takes whole day..literally..all the strategic gameplay to be an efficient player ...i mean u put a lot of effort to build your character in the best way and the **** output...just when i thought i made an awesome character...saw other VIP players and realized it was pointless..u cant stand a chance unless u pay or play like a zombie....so couldnt have put it better.."PAY TO WIN GAME"..since im not paying so no point playing...maintenance was good i guess... got a chance to read forums and see this..lol..signing off!

Comment

very nice, i salute you bro.

Comment

its All About Money

Comment

bye bye guys.. reached 37 and I realize that im wasting my time on this game which i consider it a good looking chinese scam like many other pay to win games.. everything has a limit on how much the cashers can do with money and not with hard work but u guys seems not to care about players and just about your pockets, creating servers to scam even more ppls (because only a newcommer will get excited to buy your ****, until they realize how the things are going to be..thats why are so many new servers..and will be .. its the only way u keep making money by fooling the low lvls which will be impressed by the look and feeling the game give at starter lvls) The game lack of content.. repetitive, predictable.. u'll do same things till u reach lvl 100..crypt,farm, arena, bg, wb ..same things every day.
              Every aspect of this game becomes more and more clear when u get higher lvls, when u see cashers in arena wiping everyone, when cashers wins worldbosses top 1-3 every day over and over like they hired the wb for theirselves. Its getting pretty ridiculous about the game balance when a casher mage which supposed to have much less physical def than a knight for example to compensate its huge aoe or single target damage but with cash they get def more than a tanker class, and unless u gonna spend cash u wont even scratch a casher mage with physical damage..and examples can continue.. Every day u "offers" us "new" things which are for cashers .. how about the rest of the ppls that play this game that are more than 80% not paying players and if we were not here along with the cashers players they would quit also.. cause casher vs casher it isnt so fun anymore isnt it ? so i feel used and my inteligence insulted by these chinese games creators.. good luck all ..there are lots of other games I can play.. just my 2cents. cyas
              Very well said, I salute you bro.

Comment

Fluxvillion.. u think that if u are a casher u teach me what my options are,, u make me laught.. with that arogance.. u dont have a bigger brain than a non-casher to tell me what my options are lolz. I know very well where i stand and why.. The point of my comment was other but u missed it. Enjoy

Comment

Well..if the management didn't see u comment seriously and take any action about your comment it prove you right.indeed!!!

IM NOT FLAMING....

Comment

i like this

Comment

Its ALL About Money Stop removing my post >

Comment

i like this

Comment

Originally posted by al1980ro View Post
                          Fluxvillion.. u think that if u are a casher u teach me what my options are,, u make me laught.. with that arogance.. u dont have a bigger brain than a non-casher to tell me what my options are lolz. I know very well where i stand and why.. The point of my comment was other but u missed it. Enjoy
                          I was simply reminding you and it's hardly arrogance when it's the truth
                          S15
                          Fluxie (Flux)
                          Archer
                          Newb
                          Assistant G.M. of Avalon
                          RAWR

Comment

Cash players pay to keep the game going...

Bitching about them won't solve anything. As a free player - you should acknowledge that they pay for you play, and that for their $ they get a bonus to their play capability...
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

@GingerTheHutt you are another smart guy right?
                              You guys dont understand the whole point of a game. Who said in any comment around here that we (the non-cashers) want everything free blabla and bla. We just want the game to be more friendly with us and not entirely made for cashers. We want a better balance where we can "live" toghether in this game where u need us also as freebies cause we are weaker than u (the cashers) so u can enjoy and get excited about ur power for what u paid for. (ill draw it for u: when u hit a casher u see what i mean, that u are equal or worse than him, but when u hit 100 free players u feel like God and makes ur payment feel fair.. what if we all be cashers and all become equals..will u enjoy dying even if u paid ? and happy cause u "donated" as u pretend u want to help the game and not urself?) In any free or not game.. a balance must exist for all and in the moment that free players feel that they are not taken seriously they gonna leave 1by1 and u can remain and play urself with casher friends and the game gonna fail soon after that.

Comment

This is a FREE TO PLAY game, it means you are FREE to play but not FREE to kick *** at the same time. I have to say, it's nuts if some people spend nothing and still demand to compete with those who spent a shipload on the game.

Some people always have something to whine about. If you think Free to play games aren't fair, then go play Pay to Play games like Diablo3. You may then complain how unfair the game is because some players play almost 24 hours a day, kill more monsters, loot more cool gears and leveling like crazy and then kick your ***.

Don't fly in economy class and complain how unfair you are treated in compare to those in first class seats.
                                Last edited by R24035079; 10-18-2012, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X