[Coming Soon] The Daru Kiln

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by al1980ro View Post
    @GingerTheHutt you are another smart guy right?
    You guys dont understand the whole point of a game. Who said in any comment around here that we (the non-cashers) want everything free blabla and bla. We just want the game to be more friendly with us and not entirely made for cashers. We want a better balance where we can "live" toghether in this game where u need us also as freebies cause we are weaker than u (the cashers) so u can enjoy and get excited about ur power for what u paid for. (ill draw it for u: when u hit a casher u see what i mean, that u are equal or worse than him, but when u hit 100 free players u feel like God and makes ur payment feel fair.. what if we all be cashers and all become equals..will u enjoy dying even if u paid ? and happy cause u "donated" as u pretend u want to help the game and not urself?) In any free or not game.. a balance must exist for all and in the moment that free players feel that they are not taken seriously they gonna leave 1by1 and u can remain and play urself with casher friends and the game gonna fail soon after that.
    You make a fine point there, I now see where you are coming from and to a point I agree with you.

I personally feel that these games are created simply to generate money for their next release which is generally an improvement on the last in some way and to that end I will donate and continue to do so as long as I feel my donations give me the upper hand to all but the best/lucky non-cashers.
    I enjoy being challenged by players non cashers or otherwise, so if the dev's were to add more for those unwilling or unable to donate then I of course would support it.

I just get fed up when I see post after post of waah burgers and french cries.
    S15
    Fluxie (Flux)
    Archer
    Newb
    Assistant G.M. of Avalon
    RAWR

Comment

Originally posted by memorex22 View Post
      bye bye guys.. reached 37 and I realize that im wasting my time on this game which i consider it a good looking chinese scam like many other pay to win games.. everything has a limit on how much the cashers can do with money and not with hard work but u guys seems not to care about players and just about your pockets, creating servers to scam even more ppls (because only a newcommer will get excited to buy your ****, until they realize how the things are going to be..thats why are so many new servers..and will be .. its the only way u keep making money by fooling the low lvls which will be impressed by the look and feeling the game give at starter lvls) The game lack of content.. repetitive, predictable.. u'll do same things till u reach lvl 100..crypt,farm, arena, bg, wb ..same things every day.
      Every aspect of this game becomes more and more clear when u get higher lvls, when u see cashers in arena wiping everyone, when cashers wins worldbosses top 1-3 every day over and over like they hired the wb for theirselves. Its getting pretty ridiculous about the game balance when a casher mage which supposed to have much less physical def than a knight for example to compensate its huge aoe or single target damage but with cash they get def more than a tanker class, and unless u gonna spend cash u wont even scratch a casher mage with physical damage..and examples can continue.. Every day u "offers" us "new" things which are for cashers .. how about the rest of the ppls that play this game that are more than 80% not paying players and if we were not here along with the cashers players they would quit also.. cause casher vs casher it isnt so fun anymore isnt it ? so i feel used and my inteligence insulted by these chinese games creators.. good luck all ..there are lots of other games I can play.. just my 2cents. cyas
      I like the way you think
      No Sign

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxvillion View Post
        You make a fine point there, I now see where you are coming from and to a point I agree with you.

I personally feel that these games are created simply to generate money for their next release which is generally an improvement on the last in some way and to that end I will donate and continue to do so as long as I feel my donations give me the upper hand to all but the best/lucky non-cashers.
        I enjoy being challenged by players non cashers or otherwise, so if the dev's were to add more for those unwilling or unable to donate then I of course would support it.

I just get fed up when I see post after post of waah burgers and french cries.
        anyway my point was non payers who spend 24 hours playing should be able to compete with payers if this is not possible then the game is not balanced..any why the hell does this game not have trading system!!!? :/

Comment

Yeah there are some peoples that dont like to work hard or that dont play alot and expect to be good.. however thats not the case in my comments.. I do play like 10-15hrs/day which is more than enought. But when I say about the balance between the cashers and non-cashers players, everyone knows that u must take some advantage since u paid with money for it. Thats not a free player (in this game) problem at all. The real problems here about that balance its generated only because they let the cashers to get too stronger, too fast. A little example which i find it ridiculous.. at lvl 35 u get ur Daru Engraving unlocked so u can use Soul Crystals to get upgrade its lvl. Lets see . isnt ridiculous that with money a lvl 35 to get his engraving to lvl 12+ in just one minute ? U know how much takes for a normal player to get to that lvl?.. rolf over 3 months if not more since u can get like 4-5/day Soul Crystals if u are lucky.. Yes ofcourse they need to make their money for their work but they need to do it in a way that dont give too much advantages for money.. thats the problem.. how much advantages they give.. not why they give ...

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            Cash players pay to keep the game going...

Bitching about them won't solve anything. As a free player - you should acknowledge that they pay for you play, and that for their $ they get a bonus to their play capability...
            m8 im a cash player and like all cashers in my server we side on this subject with the non cashers...this Daru thingy not even the heavy cashers will use,or at least in my server thats the days order,no one will use by just the simple fact that the amount of Daru/gold they give in exchange to the 50 balens isnt whort the money spent on it.

im lvl 45 with maxed building and i get 45k daru for 50 balens?wth is this?i get that with 1 MP run or 15/20m on the wilds without spending any cash...

as for adding stuff its true,adding only stuff to cash players is all very nice,but kills any game in the long run.

FACT:

cash players dont bring to the game other cash player due to the simple fact they do not wish to have their place(which ever it is) taken away by some one they invited to play.

FACT:

its non cash players that spread around if a game is good or not atracting with that the attention of cashers to play or not a determined game.

FACT:

its true that its cash users that make the game run,but without non cashers,the money users tend to get bored to fast and leave the game

FACT:

if a non casher says the game isnt good,the casher 95% of the times will not even look it up on the web.

FACT:

I AM A CASHER and i was brought into this game by a NON CASH PLAYER

so instead of so many addings of use just for cashers,try get some non cash events or additions like the Auction option,that you guys claim to be full of issues,since its a non profitable option in game to R2games,and try to "fix them"(been on chinese servers and didnt saw any major issues with it),while the options and events that have a base of cash spending on them R2games doesnt even care in checking if those additions/events have any "issues to fix" and simply dump them in game causing most of the times a lot of dumb bugs
            Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-18-2012, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Meaning,if my friends that are non cash players quit playing the game,ill quit as well,because i play with them to have fun,without them its just a lower rated game worse then a offline console game,and to play something like that and spend money on it,might as well buy a console,buy a cool game that like,cuz at least i can keep the game for myself as long it works.

if my non cash players quit,i will quit with them,said it and say it again,and I WILL take my MONEY with me.

Comment

Why people getting all beat up about this. I have lvl 50 buildings and need to spend $20 for one try at enlightenment LMAO. This is only for lottery winners and mods playing accounts to make you think people actually do this. I spend 10 balens in world boss and I can get an extra 20k gold/daru and still don't use balens there. I bet world boss health never goes up to make this seem worth while one day.
                peace

Comment

Originally posted by R24035079 View Post
                  This is a FREE TO PLAY game, it means you are FREE to play but not FREE to kick *** at the same time. I have to say, it's nuts if some people spend nothing and still demand to compete with those who spent a shipload on the game.

Some people always have something to whine about. If you think Free to play games aren't fair, then go play Pay to Play games like Diablo3. You may then complain how unfair the game is because some players play almost 24 hours a day, kill more monsters, loot more cool gears and leveling like crazy and then kick your ***.

Don't fly in economy class and complain how unfair you are treated in compare to those in first class seats.
                  no one is complaining about it,but THEY ARE RIGHT...till this date ALL GAMES that lost the non cash players failed and closed a few months after,IT IS A FACT,wanting or not to accept it.

i am a cash user and even i say IT IS BAD FOR A GAME TO LOSE THEIR NON CASH USERS.
                  it KILLS the game.

say what you want,but FACTS ARE FACTS and there are HUNDREDS OF GAMES that CLOSED due to just THAT FACT

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxvillion View Post
                    ......why is everyone so whiney? >.>

I spend a little each week, nothing too drastic and I do reasonably well because of it...quit looking for free entertainment at the expense of others and put in $10 every now and then at least to say thank you to the people who brought you this distraction.

Yes, that's a di.ck thing to say but it's the truth imo.

Edit: yes this Daru kiln is junky and no I will not be spending my precious balens on it =/
                    to give you just an example why some CANT put a smal 10$ in game as you said(btw im a cash player,live atm on the country with the strongest currency and even i know this,so try check first why they cant spend instead in presuming that some are only usiing the ones that spend cash)

while to you 10$ may seem nothing,in some countrys 10$ = to food for 4/5 days

heres an example:

in my guild,strongest of the entire server where i play,houses players of many countrys and we end up knowing a few things...

for example many in romania,their MONTHLY SALARY is 150$,meaning they have 150$ to pay rent,food,bills,transportation to work and such,not counting the eventual emergency that may show up or not during that month,so to a person wining 150$(which i actually know what u can buy with it there) = for example to food for 2 or 3 days.

in vietnam,many have very low salarys,i know 1 that wins 87$ a month,which means she will have only 87$ a month to do all i said above,so if u take from those 87$ 10$,you will be taking 4/5 days of food or something similar.

there are hundreds of reasons why many CANT spend those so smal 10$...because to many 10$ is whort much more to them and needed to much more important REAL LIFE things then it is for you.

before u presume,it may be wise for you to check things first,since a bit of knowledge of whats happening in the world doesnt hurt and does only good to you,prevents ignorant posts like the one you placed here and will help you understand a bit more of the people of the planet where you live.

do me a favor,turn off the PC/laptop and go watch some news or read a newspapper...i can assure you that within 1 page of a newspapper,you will get much more info about the world then if u play 1 million games.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                      to give you just an example why some CANT put a smal 10$ in game as you said(btw im a cash player,live atm on the country with the strongest currency and even i know this,so try check first why they cant spend instead in presuming that some are only usiing the ones that spend cash)

while to you 10$ may seem nothing,in some countrys 10$ = to food for 4/5 days

heres an example:

in my guild,strongest of the entire server where i play,houses players of many countrys and we end up knowing a few things...

for example many in romania,their MONTHLY SALARY is 150$,meaning they have 150$ to pay rent,food,bills,transportation to work and such,not counting the eventual emergency that may show up or not during that month,so to a person wining 150$(which i actually know what u can buy with it there) = for example to food for 2 or 3 days.

in vietnam,many have very low salarys,i know 1 that wins 87$ a month,which means she will have only 87$ a month to do all i said above,so if u take from those 87$ 10$,you will be taking 4/5 days of food or something similar.

there are hundreds of reasons why many CANT spend those so smal 10$...because to many 10$ is whort much more to them and needed to much more important REAL LIFE things then it is for you.

before u presume,it may be wise for you to check things first,since a bit of knowledge of whats happening in the world doesnt hurt and does only good to you,prevents ignorant posts like the one you placed here and will help you understand a bit more of the people of the planet where you live.

do me a favor,turn off the PC/laptop and go watch some news or read a newspapper...i can assure you that within 1 page of a newspapper,you will get much more info about the world then if u play 1 million games.
                      Are you insane? $10 is 4/5 days food?!? all these people have good enough computers/internet connections/power supplies to play this game. I hardly think people in charities adverts will be complaining about not being able to compete with cash players in a browser game.

Remember this is a game and as such a luxury activity. Its not essential to life in any way at all. Be thankful you even get to play.

I have plenty of F2P gaming friends and they don't quit over cash players. Your just jealous.... people have money to waste.

Comment

I think what people are failing to realise is that these games are created with 1-2 year life expectancies and a goal to make enough money for the next release. Anything beyond 18 months and this has been a success. So the developers are not looking to have necessarily the most loved and played game on the the web just one that attracts enough players to fund this and the next game.

and from what I can tell they seem to be doing fairly well.
                        So please, if you are financially just not able to donate that's fine, I hope you continue to play because it is typically those that (truly) can't afford it that put the most time and effort into challenging cashers.
                        However, if you can't afford it because you just bought a packet of smokes, bought a new pair of kicks, booze, drugs, "entertainment" (lol) or anything else considered a luxury go and Q_Q on another thread you fricken freeloaders xD.
                        S15
                        Fluxie (Flux)
                        Archer
                        Newb
                        Assistant G.M. of Avalon
                        RAWR

Comment

Originally posted by Harmbringer View Post
                          Are you insane? $10 is 4/5 days food?!? all these people have good enough computers/internet connections/power supplies to play this game. I hardly think people in charities adverts will be complaining about not being able to compete with cash players in a browser game.

Remember this is a game and as such a luxury activity. Its not essential to life in any way at all. Be thankful you even get to play.

I have plenty of F2P gaming friends and they don't quit over cash players. Your just jealous.... people have money to waste.
                          dude where u from??did u ever HEARD of FREE internet HOTSPOTS?i may not exists such absurd thing in your "rich" country but it actualy exists in others and u quite dont really need a "good computer" to access the game...

where the hell do you live then?fairy tale land?

did u ever heard to annual net pay,or pay as u go,or even monthly pay?

here an example mister "i know all":

here where i live,u just need a miserable(like u sao much consider) 5$ to have a full monthly internet access

also and to open your ignorant smal brain,since aparently more and more u find this so called "inteligent people" like yourself ,that know everything that is possible and anything pass from their belifs is or a lie,or doesnt exist,or its **, that INTERNET has more USAGES then JUST PLAY ONLINE GAMES and use ONLINE CHAT ROOMS

you asked me if i was insane?
                          ill answer you
                          NO

because i read,i inform myself before stating un-informed posts like yours.

NOW I ASK

are YOU insane?
                          do YOU read?
                          do YOU inform YOURSELF before stating UN-INFORMED posts?

because by your 2 posts shows that YOU DO NOT KN0W ANY OF THIS

so i ask ARE YOU INSANE for having NO KNOWLEDGE?

heres then another very small example that will completely show to you the extent of your OWN IGNORANCE:

did you by any chance had the KNOWLEDGE(which i trully doubt you had) that less then 500 meters from where i live,there is a day center that provides FREE INTERNET ACCESS to who CANT AFFORD it,for the usage of job searching,simple browsing,online chat and even WEB BROWSER GAMING?and will it surprise you even MORE that even HOMELESS,ye thats right HOMELESS have access to it?perhaps its something outrageous to do something like this where you live...perhaps in your culture/country things like this and places like this day center are a waste of money,perhaps for the ones like you this type of accesses should be given to who can afford them...in fact and by your last post,you show that unless u can pay it,you have no rights to have it...

fortunaly most of the world,if not in technology at least mentaly they are more advanced then your way of thinking,so i can tell you just this...this places EXIST,you wanting or not to acept it,MANY PLAYERS USE THEM BECAUSE THEY CANT AFFORD IT AT THEIR OWN HOMES.

so start looking for info instead of keeping yourself inside of your bubble of ignorance

and in last note,heres something to shot you up,proving how low minded and low informed and how high ignorant you are

on the day center where I do volunteer work EVERY WEEKEND,we HAVE FREE INTERNET ACCESS,to who wishes to us it for w/r purpose they wish,and that includes gaming

now during sunday afternoon,every week,since theres nothing else to do,they cant find work,since everything is mainly closed,i have a couple of HOMELESS,that actualy USE our computers(computers that arent that great) to ACCESS WARTUNE,PLAY A BIT AND HAVE A BIT OF FUN,to distract them even if just for a few hours of the POOR LIFE THEY HAVE.

and i will tell you this more:

I WOULDNT TRADE 1 minute of the sundays i am doing volunteer work,of the sundays that when i have a bit of free time JOIN those 2 and have FUN playing the game WITH THEM,on those CRAPPY COMPUTERS,i wouldnt EVER trade it,for all THE TIME in the world in the COMPANY of PEOPLE like YOU...you disgust me as human being.

those 2,that dont have more then a few coins inside their pockets are MORE AND BETTER HUMAN BEINGS then YOU WILL EVER BE

Comment

Originally posted by Harmbringer View Post

one last thing that will dump to trash that JEALOUS part of you

next screen shot ITS ME,and see if you can see with your tiny eyes this small screen shot

and who knows me,knows for sure that knight ITS ME

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vip.png
Views:	1
Size:	544.7 KB
ID:	1661922

i actually do spend between 40 to 60$ a month

kinda makes your "jealous" point useless,as u can see by the highlighted in RED squares.

not all open yet because i spread the money i charge,but give it a couple more weeks and they will be.

and almost forgot and this was pointed out BY one of my guildies,that in fact also spends money,more then me actually,and seems that your small "i know all mind" didnt grasp this small tiny bit of GENERAL INFORMATION,did you ever heard a 2 things called EXCHANGE RATE and CURRENCY VALOR?

you see,mister "i know all" is that 10 USD,needs to bee acounted for each countrys salary base,as well any increase in prices.

and normaly,in most countrys salarys tend to raise less then the increase of prices

so while for YOU 10$ may mean not much,based on the lets says Portugal based rate of salary,will have a major impact.

if you still dont understand heres a even more explicit example:

the average salary on Portugal is 500 euros before taxes
                            the normal rent is between 300 to 400 euros,so lets put a middle like 350 euros for rent

that leaves you with 150 euros for a month for bills and food

well i know for sure that a couple,or even a single tenant can aford internet,get his bills paid and food...the problem is after that is done none or almost none is left.

so as you see,the 10 USD,even altought would be less due to the curreny rate,would still be dificult for the player to afford it living under the portuguese current based salary rate.

btw i cant explain it,or try to explain it better then this,so if you still dont understand it,i sugest you stop playing games beacuse its burning your brain cells
                            Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-19-2012, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Link for better understanding

http://www.gobankingrates.com/bankin...her-countries/

click on this link,shows the diferences that 1 USD has in many countrys

say thanks to one of my guildies,he spend some time web searching for 1 that may show to you better then read something that doubtfully u would belive

Comment

Sorry,

I was just shocked someone would try to apply serious geo-political, global social welfare and economic exclusion arguments to a FREE browser game.

I guess everyone has their own "cause celebre".

Comment

Working...
                                X