Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soloran
    replied
    where the hell is the weapon for patt, you added a helm to increase matt but no patt, not right in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• M.I.M.
    replied
    I think because my last ticket that I sent about 11K balens + 1 vip paid but not received R2 block some things in on my DJ`Mario s197 . R2 fix my issue & also pay me back refund my 11K balens & 1VIP paid and not received or I need to leave the game forever because anyway I can't play and I will take future actions against R2, There must be a law also for you R2.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• FeyFre
    replied
    DAMN! You again brake HP DRAIN BUG. It was FIXED by last update, and now it again appeared!

Leave a comment:

• Schnapi
    replied
    Originally posted by reeker4 View Post
    WHeel Of prosperity is Cupcake broken or what. cant spin even I have 10k balens ***
    For what i understand u get 1 spin for each 1k balens spend somewhere in the game, up to 10 each day.
    So its kinda limited big spender with random reward.

Leave a comment:

• Wittekind
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
    I fail to see how this is the paying customer's problem.
    Have you not realized paying or not paying costumer its of no Importance to R².
    All the want is make as much money with as little as possible cost.
    Customer service or satifaction is non of there concerns and of no importance to them as long the $$ roll.

Leave a comment:

• SusanDelamar
    replied
    Getting better.. cleared up
    Last edited by SusanDelamar; 10-23-2014, 07:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• reeker4
    replied
    WHeel Of prosperity is Cupcake broken or what. cant spin even I have 10k balens ***
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-23-2014, 06:51 AM. Reason: Don't dodge the word filter

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    Game is up now!

Leave a comment:

• Darkwise
    replied
    Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
    Because this would mean having a team doing 3-4 hours Maintenance on 4 time zones. and since all servers in 1 location, with lets say 4 hours work, it would take 16 hours what means again 2 teams each 8 hours = Douple Pay
    P.S. The Hardware maintenance teams are mostly employed by the company renting the Hardware servers to Game Hosting companys like R².
    I fail to see how this is the paying customer's problem.

Leave a comment:

• Wittekind
    replied
    Originally posted by R25614345 View Post
    Not selfish why would they not do the servers based on their time zones in series it would be less taxing on their system
    Because this would mean having a team doing 3-4 hours Maintenance on 4 time zones. and since all servers in 1 location, with lets say 4 hours work, it would take 16 hours what means again 2 teams each 8 hours = Douple Pay
    P.S. The Hardware maintenance teams are mostly employed by the company renting the Hardware servers to Game Hosting companys like R².
    Last edited by Wittekind; 10-23-2014, 06:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• M.I.M.
    replied
    All is the same, hard to get 1 mount in there, I need the blue1 but I'm sure that never I will have
    I have recharged 11K balens + 1 vip & never received . R2 no care about my ticket, like I said in this game no worth to believe all events because they try to take our money & always we are not happy after investment because we never receive that what we really wish to receive.

Leave a comment:

• akalonac
    replied
    we online again ;D

Leave a comment:

• chianty2012
    replied
    Originally posted by Amenale View Post
    Underground palace exit? We still need to refresh the game to get out of Underground Palace
    the exit shows when ur using a 14inch screen

Leave a comment:

• codrut1979
    replied
    stop cry go play

Leave a comment:

• KayaBlanche
    replied
    Its up LMFAO

Leave a comment:

Working...
X