Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R25614345
    replied
    Stop doing maint so late in the mornings. Our Server is EST time and here it is 7:21am and it's still down. Start doing it right after midnight whilst ppl are asleep. That would make better sense.

Leave a comment:

• BosKesean
    replied
    faster please?

Leave a comment:

• BigRedTed
    replied
    no sc event confirmed yet

Leave a comment:

• KayaBlanche
    replied
    Plays Western USA. Wakes at 4AM for WB, but cuz so many whining for a comp pack I am having fun tormenting with photos.

Leave a comment:

• Jinnos7
    replied
    Nice to see that R2 are focused on fixing the BIG issues with the game here, and not wasting their time with the Lag, Loading or matching issues ....

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
    BAHAHAHA Now quit whining bout it
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]109427[/ATTACH]
    ROTFLMFAO

Leave a comment:

• akalonac
    replied
    nothing about SC event?

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by R25614345 View Post
    Stop starting these maint so late in the morning. It would only make sense to start them right after midnight. After all our server is on EST and now it's 7:17am and still not being able to access is absurd. Do it whilst most people are asleep.
    it is... for some US server

Leave a comment:

• matthewalle3
    replied
    Thank you so much for making bulk exchange on hot events! so awesome of you! now i can do them in less than 3 hours

Leave a comment:

• codrut1979
    replied
    no lvl 9 gem event ?

Leave a comment:

• R25614345
    replied
    Stop starting these maint so late in the morning. It would only make sense to start them right after midnight. After all our server is on EST and now it's 7:17am and still not being able to access is absurd. Do it whilst most people are asleep.

Leave a comment:

• wizard123ro
    replied
    Where you read. the gem event will be on 26 octomber?

Leave a comment:

• KayaBlanche
    replied
    BAHAHAHA Now quit whining bout it
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Lag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	1697334

Leave a comment:

• ComingCurse
    replied
    Oh god this will be complicated ^^ So it is synth gems - grab stuff from vault to fill inventory so the packs and whips from rewards go to mailbox - free inventory - grab packs from mailbox - open them to fill inventory again and repeat? Sounds like a pain in the cupcake to me.

Edit: Oh shhh are we allowed to talk about events on here before they started? Guess not as I see no other reason they keep the info away from here before the events are actually on already.
    Last edited by ComingCurse; 10-23-2014, 06:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    one day I really want to know what they do during all those hours maintenance

Leave a comment:

Working...
X