No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/23 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't people read? It says spend 1000 balens over the course of the event to get a go. Why would they give a free attempt as well?

Comment

Do you have to buy a ticket for 1k balens or do you get a ticket for every 1k you spend?

The bar at the bottom makes me think its the latter and thats not bad. However if you have to buy spins like you do with the rip off pot event im not going anywhere near it.
      ING:Alexis2
      class:Knight
      Level:80 408k BR (blessed)
      342 hallowed fen

Comment

is like vip spin?? never to get a lvl7 gem??first 7 u get 20k gold,60k gold,1 whip and last is 500k???=)))))))) will be awsome for casher to rise up their balens bank )) btw nice,very nice for non-casher players ! will help a lot to watch and close that useles event :| GJ R2

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCujo View Post
          and plz dont nerf sc event.... for once i feel as if i got a decent stack......that i can actually hit an event...... (i swear to god if u fill my inventory with skeleton keys, and shoot me up with XP im going to FREAK)
          I think I just fell in love with you... ^^

Comment

To me it looks like just a scam version of big spender. There, you know what you get, here, after spending 10k balens, you may end up with 3 sepulcrum and a mount u alrdy have.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

R2 just know how to sold balens. But they never kept customer comfort to play.
              After 2 month and no reply my ticket. Its the best they can do..

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                To me it looks like just a scam version of big spender. There, you know what you get, here, after spending 10k balens, you may end up with 3 sepulcrum and a mount u alrdy have.
                agreed. seems pretty lame for long time spenders.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                  I am really pleased to see this...
                  does this mean there a SC/Gem event soon ? since thats when we need the bulk exchange

Comment

last month i click and click on my rewards
                    so far in advance (or lag so much) i fill my inventory
                    so.... rewards go to my message box
                    now instead of 1 click to claim rewards it took an extra 3
                    over 100 pages of mail. lost count on actual number of pages

tf for this new feature

Comment

Originally posted by Amenale View Post
                      Underground palace exit? We still need to refresh the game to get out of Underground Palace
                      this is the **** you are using not the game upgrade your sh it , it is working perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by hawzheen View Post
                        hah full screen no help i was try mini client and browsers
                        On some Gameportals/Browsers/Flash-Versions its broken.

You can try this (works on Armorgames): when you see the server list, right-click on the Server icon and select "open in new tab / new window".

Comment

This game you play, it should be fun
                          With something there for everyone
                          Fishing, jewel hunt, fights galore
                          You really couldnt ask for more
                          Recharge your Balens by the bag
                          We'll reward you with more LAG

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                            hahahahahahah 1000 balens for 1 lucky draw and get 1 mahra or 1 mtw this is epic
                            Yes indeed, this is the tightest game I have ever played. I sat and thought to myself the other day that people must spend thousands on this game, thousands, on a browswer game! Is this game just for rich people or something, tbh I cannot belive they get away with it. 2000 Balens for wings....think about it, you are spending $14 to buy a pair of wings. An thats just the cheapest stuff. It really is ridiculous how much they charge for stuff in this game but I guess if idiots are willing to pay for it.....

Comment

Every maintenance it looks like a NIGHTMARE for me. LOOSING MY ITEM AFTER MAINTENANCE 2 MONTH AGO, BUT STILL NO GET IT BACK UNTIL NOW.. Lets see again after maintenance, maybe item will be lost again. Huffffssssssss...

Comment

Well... for non-cash player... i think i know what you got from that lucky draw...

Comment

Working...
                                X