No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/23 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All You Programers at Wartune need to address other issues before adding other things for players to do, biggest thing is the box that says click to speed up. WELL it does not work LOL fix the lag issues before adding more PLEASE !!!

Comment

what a bunch of moaners there giving you something for free , not costing 1k balens , it baffles to believe how dub some are , this is a reward function for there paying customers if you want the reward become a customer and not a freeloader stealing from there bins outside , I am sick of hearing NOOBS yes NOOBS , who come to play this game for free talking about cashers this and cashers that , *** , this game and many other games cost money to run maintain upgrade advertise pay wage bills for developers , without cashers you wouldn't have bins to rummage through , stop your moaning it is boring and it only embarrasses yourselfs , ty R2 for another reward for your paying customers we appreciate the hard work you guys do

Comment

oH my Gash #01 100Balens .. i want free for Beginner like me #07

Comment

The spin event is just a timed "spend" event.
          You spend N thousand balens during the event, instead of "fixed" rewards you are give N spins of the wheel to determine your rewards - which per se is fine with me. The fact that I do not need a single item from the wheel is incidental, I will simply have to wait for a spend event that generates meaningful bonus rewards for me.
          We had hoped this would bring us a second soul engraving or a gem synthesis event right before Class Wars to help us boost BR - obviously not going to happen. Not to mention getting event boxes from such events has been hugely popular with both free and cashing players, so likely to be discontinued.

Comment

• 6. Added more nudity for teenagers

Comment

Originally posted by TAEMMS View Post
              All You Programers at Wartune need to address other issues before adding other things for players to do, biggest thing is the box that says click to speed up. WELL it does not work LOL fix the lag issues before adding more PLEASE !!!
              use miniclient if u are having lags. and up ur internet service. 3mbps is sufficient. paired with miniclient u will exp no lag. but still u will have to wait for other players when u are doing dungeons.

Comment

lag is not good

pls...... free marah needed this hollowin

Comment

Originally posted by R220208018 View Post
                  pls...... free marah needed this hollowin
                  The guy wanna tell "Please Free mahra i need this halloween" xD

Comment

Comment

• yes put a portal exit in underground palace pls

Comment

• Originally posted by R230028138 View Post
                        use miniclient if u are having lags. and up ur internet service. 3mbps is sufficient. paired with miniclient u will exp no lag. but still u will have to wait for other players when u are doing dungeons.
                        that is if the person plays on a miniclient supported server, like me on kabam can not use miniclient with servers there.

Comment

• i dont care for your new things,just wonna play the game so please stop the meintanance and next time do it when its night TY

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashmedia View Post
                            that is if the person plays on a miniclient supported server, like me on kabam can not use miniclient with servers there.
                            you not missing anything, mini client also lags
                            just a little bit less

Comment

• i always play full screen. and always no exit in sight

Comment

• if you dont see the exit for the underground thing(dont know its name) search it in down corner its there

Comment

Working...
                                X