Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVENTH SUKS wath for to cash more >???? have 300k br pointles to put alot for get wath more ?? gold ?? same to big cashers all wil stop on 400 pointles to cash alot for a stupid title /.................... on my server alot ppl will probably quit some of them real cashers thnx R2 .......THIS EVENT IS IVEN NOT FOR TOP 100 BR CROS SERVER all wat we get is grap ....
    ❤PaTeNcE❤
    Even the future has an end

Comment

• I have 270k br and i win 1 title i think its the end for me this game is just a bank make all your money for nothing just a big joke i don't spend 1 cents now or i quit really R2 great job
      I waiting HoF since 1 years because i begin just after first Hof and i want gold wing and appollo armor and no nothing in this event no mount no cloth nothing
      Really great and you want more player ???? more money ?????
      I think this is just crazy ppl with lot of money and not for playing at a funny game !!!
      You are disgusting !!!

Its the end i never spend 1$ for your game R2 no need VIP or nothing its finish no 1$ for you nothing same of you make for your player nothing !!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusting !!!!!!
      Last edited by R274312848; 11-03-2014, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• [ATTACH=CONFIG]112286[/ATTACH]

dear 2r games you should see every server high br. How you can request for 450k br, when are servers with almost 400k br?
        Based on what?
        Name: dεaR

Server: 354 Crystal Well

Comment

• Great job again love the event , Specialy when u give stuff only 2 ppl in top 100 and rest off us get a Big *** Off !

Comment

• and worst part those rewards arnt even worth the 400k br players the must be just as pist with r2

Comment

• Dear leeching persons - I definetly speak with R2 people,
              Tristan is the name , S422 in case you're looking for me..Are you ****** out of your mind?
              I was already pretty ****** with your style of doing things and now this? You're pushing it to far..What the *** is wrong with you guys? We started at the end of January this year, and like Patence said, she has 300K BR, I'm almost 265K BR..and we cashed..and now what? I tried so damn hard to go over 250K BR, because I thought that would be an acceptable bracket for this stupid event, but now..this?
              To be honest, at this point, I stay in this game because of a person that is very special to me, but with this event, really...more and more people will be disappointed and in the end they will say what we all think : you can take it and stick in that big ballon called your *** !
              You think this is the only game online?
              It seems you really feel lucky today...punks !

Oh, and I found your category :

Click image for larger version

Name:	17d0830c05db053e32fc50b816bda9e9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1700870
              Boycott in S422

Comment

• as i sey my love no point of cashing .......we get a big ....... nofing ......evry fa ... event evry month im opening 1000 ++ boxes for wath ??? at the end to get ....gold ?? thnxxxxxxxxx waithing all year to get this extra maunth and apolo set wich older pleyers have advans and now wath ?? they get 1 more extra .... aktualy no maybi 10 15 ppl from all europian servers wil getit ......so realy ....no words
                ❤PaTeNcE❤
                Even the future has an end

Comment

• Lovely, is ok...we move in chinese servers..or we start playing strip poker..definetely better..
                  Can I play with you?
                  On the matter : they can take their event and stick it !
                  Boycott in S422

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	big joke.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	513.6 KB
ID:	1700871

Really ??????????

No 1 can obtain first reward lol ty R2 great Job

Big joke i think you want lost lot of money !!!

Comment

• Only for casher.. again and again.. normal player have nothing... 90% event for casher 10% for normal player...

Comment

• Was waiting for this, looking forward to it becoz I missed out on last HOF rewards by a week.....well now I'm just off & disappointed. No clothing, wings, mount & medal for me. BUT wait I'll get 8,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x100, Vulcan Pack x50 and Soul Seal x100...big swinging
                        Ive spend money on this stupid game over the last year or so..............well no more
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-03-2014, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• This is just insulting to all the players who have worked very hard last year. Non cashers, small cashers, big cashers, giant cashers. Rewards should start from 100k till 350k (100k for the younger servers). R2 should encourage players, not making them death. And if r2 doesnt want to give things away they just should not hold this event. This is really sick.

Comment

• Since I had started after the second HOF event I did not know it existed until people start making threads about it and then I found some more out of it. Well I do not have like a billion of anything to spend to get remotely close to the lower reward brackets. I need to add another 135 give or take a couple of k.

DarkMeph
                            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

• what?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

450000+ Battle Rating ?????????

u kidding????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

• Make :

Not this ******** !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X