Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I appreciate the free stuff. But I don't see why anybody would cash to get these rewards. How about keeping the previous rewards as well as these rewards so people who didn't get the previous HoF rewards can get them. I think it was 95k for Darknight Panther and 120k for Apollo Clothing bump that up to 175k and 200k. Everybody gets something and people will actually cash, R2 still gets money. Everybody Wins.

Comment

• bunch of thief !
      bunch of thief !!
      bunch of thief !!!
      bunch of thief !!!!

Lol its a good song
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-03-2014, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Calm down everyone, they will fix it..We'll have a quick maintenance and the brackets will be changed
        New brackets : 500K BR + will receive everything
        Less then 500K , nothing.
        Enjoy this game and have a nice day !
        Boycott in S422

Comment

• ******* nice , now thats called true Business , way to go r2

Comment

• Way to go r2 , Best Event ever , u could named it Event for Heavy Cashiers only

Comment

• need atleast 250k BR for reward? ****
              Yang kaya makin kaya yang miskin makin miskin
              event sampah

Comment

• So now some 100k br player from a new server will get this clothing set, and som1 else thats second place on a server with 350k+ br won't get the clothes? Seems fair to me...

Comment

• decrease the br plz! this time i not have enough br for gain rewards. last time 2 now will be 0...
                  every hero has his hamster!

Comment

• thx againg R2 for the crapy event, even rewards for 250k are nonsense

i just want to meet the guy who has the incredible mind for this events

Last edited by dOOkie_403; 11-03-2014, 05:21 AM. Reason: amazed

Comment

• just canceled my vip this is ** ... im on the way out the door . cant take to much more r2
                      KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

• is there any chance , that R2 decrease BR gaps ? cause this is really insane from my point of view.
                        Even when i look at total rankings on our server :
                        http://prntscr.com/52ktgy
                        http://prntscr.com/52ktp3
                        http://prntscr.com/52ktso
                        - so lowest reward is now available for 23 ppl... ,300k reward for 6 ppl , 350k for let say 2 ppl. 400 and 450 k on my server now unreachable for anyone ( right now ) - maybe 2 or 3 high cashers put a lot of $$ to reach it...
                        - or we on Kabam servers dont even obtain this "GREAT" HoF ?
                        Last edited by copkill; 11-03-2014, 05:29 AM.
                        Copkill - Wolves
                        Kabam - S19

Comment

• Guys why are you all confused ? ... this event is just for ELITE CASHERS GROUP only ... rest all are wasting time here in this game and also wasting money even on vip or anyother stuff ... you will get nothing benefitial at all ... Time to pack up this game and save your valuable time for something productive

Server : s88
                          Game ID: Vikash
                          Guild : Chaos
                          Class : Knight

Comment

• -_- problem is this HOF for old server.........................................................
                            where for new server?......

Comment

• You don't understand..is not about cashing or not..is about the fact that everyone from time to time wants to see that his work pays off..
                              Not the case here !
                              Boycott in S422

Comment

• Cause i see some people was asking about this , Its basically the highest BR u reach during the Event duration ! if your BR is normally 380k but u reach 410k in a special day of event then u will receive all the rewards that a 410k BR player can receive.. ( Limited Mounts , Warriors Call , Medallions , Marriage Ring , Blessing Wheel , .. ) count in event , so putting such even just for 1 day kinda sux.. some players might lose it !

( the info i gave based on my experience on last HOF event.. ! maybe something changed since then.. i hope not )

Comment

Working...
                                X