X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too much BR needed, not good.

Comment

• the meaning on iven more its more nice rewards and true ....... i so mach nied toses ...... gold ))
      ❤PaTeNcE❤
      Even the future has an end

Comment

• What about the old mounts from previous hall of fame events like darknite panther? At least use this event to give us a chance to get that.

Comment

• can we make a party ??? 3 ppl or 2 for 450 k br ??
          ❤PaTeNcE❤
          Even the future has an end

Comment

• can we drop this too 200 -300k br....

Comment

• i think the chinese wartune server would treat me way better for all the money i have invested in. the chinese mod would probably listen to what the players want then what themself wants. unlike these greedy *** noobs of R2 always thinking about themselves and no one else.. all i can say is ** YOU R2!!! Great job, you manage to create a event where most of your players are going to quit.
              ShadowBound
              Server 55
              IGN:Reflex
              Level 70
              BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
              Server 58
              IGN: You
              Level 75
              BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
                Description: The Hall of Fame has returned! This time there are even more awesome rewards for those who are deemed worthy.

CALM DOWN EVERYONE and read the original post again! It says even more rewards which means the old rewards from previous HoF will still be there.
                Are you sure of this ???

Comment

• . .

Comment

• Severe Let down, lost respect

You Really, really let people down on this long awaited Hall of fame event.

This game is ridiculously expensive for such a bad payout, why is it $14,000 for a max leveled pair of wings, or $60.00 for a single mount. for all these people who become victim to this expensive game and blow countless $$$ you really let them down.

when my whole guild heard about the requirements being 450k Battle rating- 250k battle rating they have all lost hope and respect for you r2. and we are all planning on going on a cross server wide strike. We have 100+ servers ready to end your greediness, until you make a more acceptable event of this proportion. Because this is just ridiculous for the amount we pay for this game.

Where is the appreciation for all of your cashers, where is the thanks we get for spending so much on this under qualified game, you pretty much just slapped all of us in the face just because we cant spend a godlike amount more just to reach 450,000 battle rating. maybe that why sinner quit. he was my favorite Top player and im sure he finally got tired of all this greediness.
                    but your games days are numbered because after this little attempt your loyal members are going to decline... i guarantee it.

Comment

• so for this.

3. The No.1 player on each server with the highest Battle Rating Ranking will receive the following:
                      Sengolar Weapon
                      Sengolar Armor
                      Sengolar Headdress
                      Sengolar Wings

when they say ALL SERVER, do they mean each NO.1 from their own Server will get a set. even with merge already? so like 517 and 519 merge. does the top no.1 player from each server get a set? or does the server it mean that 517 and 519 became 1 server after merge and the top player on both server will be the only 1 who gets it. explain more about this please.
                      ShadowBound
                      Server 55
                      IGN:Reflex
                      Level 70
                      BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
                      Server 58
                      IGN: You
                      Level 75
                      BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

• Now my dear r2 think about my wallet. Do you think about it? Imagine?
                        Ok.
                        Let`s play this video now:

Event like all in last time. It`s new r2 standard.
                        If a lot of people stop paying, they will have to make this game f2p, not p2p with 10,000$ subscription per month.
                        Last edited by thunderlaxus; 11-03-2014, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• no rly this amount of battle rating is too much

Comment

• Originally posted by ChronicleSpirit View Post
                            You Really, really let people down on this long awaited Hall of fame event.

This game is ridiculously expensive for such a bad payout, why is it $14,000 for a max leveled pair of wings, or $60.00 for a single mount. for all these people who become victim to this expensive game and blow countless $$$ you really let them down.

when my whole guild heard about the requirements being 450k Battle rating- 250k battle rating they have all lost hope and respect for you r2. and we are all planning on going on a cross server wide strike. We have 100+ servers ready to end your greediness, until you make a more acceptable event of this proportion. Because this is just ridiculous for the amount we pay for this game.

Where is the appreciation for all of your cashers, where is the thanks we get for spending so much on this under qualified game, you pretty much just slapped all of us in the face just because we cant spend a godlike amount more just to reach 450,000 battle rating. maybe that why sinner quit. he was my favorite Top player and im sure he finally got tired of all this greediness.
                            but your games days are numbered because after this little attempt your loyal members are going to decline... i guarantee it.
                            i prety much aggree with you and if i got it right you have a team and you are going to release same game pls keep me posted and here is something from me
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-03-2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• I mean really have you guys lost your minds? LOL 250k br the lowest and 450k br the highest wow! Why so friggin greedy, how about you give back to your players!

Comment

• Since there is absolutely no mention of previous reward's available, i can only assume they are not included.
                                This is disappointing. The once a year event that i looked forward to, is now an april fool's joke. The reward's i can gain in a single day from doing my daily team event's. There isn't even a prize worth aiming for.
                                Of course i don't expect to be able to access the top tier rewards, as it is out of my range. I don't even have incentive to chase any of these tier's. Not that i would at this point. Just depressing. Fairly certain, that even the bigger casher's will have a hard time justifying this one.
                                Wren
                                S1
                                VictisHNR

Comment

Working...
                                X