Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** off R2games....my vip is cancelled and no more of my money will ever go into this game or any other game run by you. Much better than this **** that ive wasted my money on for year!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-04-2014, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• I started playing in January and I heard about HOF very quickly. I've been working hard for 10 months and I've spent money to take advantage of good events. I agree with all the players who complained. These BR requirements are totally bogus for US West players. It would be better not to have the event at all then to tick off 99% of your players. This is the wrong way to treat your customers in so many different ways. Just reset the BR requirements and prizes for this event. This is bug in the marketing and sales department obviously.

Comment

• canceling my VIP and no more balens will I buy. Top should be maybe 275k BR or 250k BR.

Comment

• r2 games this is *** another thing for cashers make this for all not just the cashers u ******* r2
          Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 11-03-2014, 11:13 PM. Reason: saving stars

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
            Got some answers for you guys:
            Can you use warrior’s call? no
            Can you use blessing wheel? no
            If you’re on a merged server, and you’re the highest br from your own server but not higher than someone from another server who is merged with yours, do you still get the clothing prize? no only the top player on the merged server gets the prize for top player
            If you get a higher tier prize, do you also get the prizes below it, like we did in the other events? each level of rewards can be redeemed only once
            They said pots/scrolls don’t count, yet they counted last time, will they this time too even though they say they wont? no, but they are double checking this one
            Will we ever have another chance at Darknight Panther, or the Apollo Gear? pro team says to wait until the event begins
            Will card bonuses count towards br? What about marriage bonuses? Friendship bonuses? no, no and no
            Blessing wheel was valid for previous HoF da * ?!
            East coast archer.

Comment

• are you kidding me with br requirements people starting out will never hit this br or any br you present to them because it is wayyyy to much money to catch this br on new server this is suppose to be an event to celebrate your new br for the year not feel inept to the game you guys need to make people feel wanted not a pay check!!!!!!just saying you are pushing a lot of people away I hope you guys come to your senses and fix this br screw up
              forever faithful

Comment

• 250k BR even to high and its the lowest starting BR?, played and paid for almost 2 years and my BR just around 250k, maybe under taking away blessing spin and the other stuff.

I will not spend another dime, will stop VIP also.

Comment

• Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                  Blessing wheel was valid for previous HoF da * ?!
                  In the last one, at least.. HoF 2.. it sure did! I can confirm this personally because without it.. I wouldn't have made a thing. I am as frustrated as everyone else.. I think all the mentors and mods are probably.. but right now.. really.. we can only hope wait.. pray to the HoF award gods.. and really really do the magic mojo in hopes of them changing their minds.

Lets not loose all hope, well at least not yet.. in the mean time.. I got cookies and hot chocolate while we wait and hope.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

• This is the most ridiculous HoF rewards. As many loyal players we have here, r2 only wishes to reward the heavy cashers? What about the rest of us that worked hard to reach past 100k br, those that werent able to get rewarded in the past because they didnt qualify? Wow this event is a joke. Even if i had the money to spend to reach the desired br to obtain the rewards is not worth it. Show more appreciation for the rest of the players. How about we all quit the game lol as a slap in their faces. Go find other suckers that would spend their months salary to get these rewards.
                    NanamiRien 71 Archer BR 124116 S309 Guild Outcast
                    Luvlaijaden 99 WHM COR RNG RDM SCH DNC BLU BRD BST DRG FFXI retired..someday I will venture back to the world of Vana'diel ;)
                    See ya @ FF14 if you care to seek me out :cool:
                    RienRen Balmung

Comment

• Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                      In the last one, at least.. HoF 2.. it sure did! I can confirm this personally because without it.. I wouldn't have made a thing. I am as frustrated as everyone else.. I think all the mentors and mods are probably.. but right now.. really.. we can only hope wait.. pray to the HoF award gods.. and really really do the magic mojo in hopes of them changing their minds.

Lets not loose all hope, well at least not yet.. in the mean time.. I got cookies and hot chocolate while we wait and hope.
                      glad you are with us all Mentor_Magik. all we want to do here is have fun.. give us the fun.
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Already cancelled my VIP once this event came out. $8 is not worth it anymore....you con't need exp, only get an extra mouth, crappy rewards every week, and not lose
                        honor when in battle grounds, most of which I do not really need anymore.

Comment

• no one!!!!...hahahhaha

Comment

• cya all am leavin this game......... Click image for larger version

Name:	sse.gif
Views:	1
Size:	268.6 KB
ID:	1700913 r2 should consider player that not meet yet last HoF event... bye bye lame game

Comment

• 450k BR..Last I check the highest BR all server is 398k BR.. -_-'good luck with that. Please make next year Hall of Fame start from 400k-650k BR.
                              Ah.. Sorry, wrong forum.. this is china server.

My bad -_-'

Comment

• Removing blessing wheel is like a slap in the face really, what's the actual point of this event if they're going to handicap us like that? What will come of title bonuses and sylph? Will they remove their effect too? That's me out of the equation anyway.
                                This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Edermask | Level 80 Mage | 555k (blessed) | S.Q.U.A.D guild | Server 471 (Europe)

Comment

Working...
                                X