Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone says will quit, but we all know barel 10% if not less will do and we`ll continue on spending in this game.. why do you think this company doesnt give a **** about any of us ? Because we keep spending, we keep recharge and so on, they count on this, they know its addictive and some of players got into it badly. This event can be changed if they want to, but since i have a year and something since i play i 99,99999999999% doubt they will give a **** and change something.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• why hall of fame 3,,no hall of fame 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by amysoriyano View Post
        why hall of fame 3,,no hall of fame 2?
        The first HoF was in February/March 2013. The second one was in September 2013... That results in this being the third.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
          Everyone says will quit, but we all know barel 10% if not less will do and we`ll continue on spending in this game.. why do you think this company doesnt give a **** about any of us ? Because we keep spending, we keep recharge and so on, they count on this, they know its addictive and some of players got into it badly. This event can be changed if they want to, but since i have a year and something since i play i 99,99999999999% doubt they will give a **** and change something.

I agree with you, so many threaten to quit but most don't. I on the other hand will wait until the day rewards are given out. If nothing changed or I do not get Apollo gear and darknite Panther I will officially stop cashing this game and it won't be long after that when I'll just stop playing from getting to far behind and then I'll walk away gracefully and spend a lot of money on a game that deserves to be funded cos of the appreciation given to me by the devs.
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

• My hof for r2

my HoF for R2.

duration:

starting NOW and ends once you come to your senses.

rules:

must be R2 staff.

event:

name the picture to win an awesome chance
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-04-2014, 06:18 AM. Reason: Don't be rude.

Comment

• gratz to r2. they just exceeded themselves. for their stupidity. the event should be named hall of insane

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                The first HoF was in February/March 2013. The second one was in September 2013... That results in this being the third.
                oh, i always understood the 2nd one was in march 2014, thats why i never saw the event, i wasnt even playing in september 2013
                So that will basicly means all players that started after the last HoF, and havent sold their house to recharge yet, are excluded anyway.

Great event.

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  this is what hall of fame should be, not hall of prize
                  u have same dialogue everywhere,haven't u?and i guess u dont like prizes...well good luck to you
                  Mage

[I]This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.[/I]

Dalai Lama

Comment

• well the "HoF' they gave us is basically the same. cash, cash, cash, to get slapped in the face as a reward.

you told them to not be rude also?

Comment

• cool but i will never get that high

Comment

• Well, I'll continue to play till I see the HOF rewards in game. If they don't change by then, I'll simply stop playing. Unlike these people who spend a ton on this game I only have a little over $100 invested in my character. I may stop wartune entirely, or I may simply go to a different hosting site and see if they treat their customers better than R2. I will not however continue to play on R2 if this goes through.

Comment

• well take care wartune players,i am not play this ♥♥♥ game anymore,that is all about now,balens and more balens,some of us waited so long for this event and tryed raise BR as much as possible but this is pathetic now,we are not chinese where there are ppl with 1 mil BR,wake you morons r2,but maybe is best for thoose who cashes alot,maybe they will do something to compensate theyr stupidy or maybe not....
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-04-2014, 07:34 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobyboy36 View Post
                            cool but i will never get that high
                            yeah,,, me too,,
                            many ppl cant get that too

Comment

• It would be nice if they did a special 1 off event where they sold all the previous mounts for the same price in balens as they do on the Chinese game... If they want Chinese-esque BR's then they should give us Chinese-esque offers lol.
                              This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Edermask | Level 80 Mage | 555k (blessed) | S.Q.U.A.D guild | Server 471 (Europe)

Comment

• hahahhaha NICE EVENT i have 110k br ))) in next 5 years i will have 400+ k br ) and that HoF will be like 900k|k br??? NICEEE EVENT!!!! for no one =))))) now onestly ** U R2,for ur greedy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X