This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AmUnSkoP View Post
    Time to ACT FOR ALL light-medium-hard cashers in next time,future focus to not spent any cent for r2.....become a non casher player,and they will reconsider and remake all events like was before:| this is some foult about this outrage HoF !!! this a disrespect for all R2 comunity and players! who spent several hours in front of pc to play a mmorpg browser game! try to learn from this! no penny for r2 = better events from all playersthey have money to buy next 1-2 years patches! so....u have 2 option now quit or do not spent any single penny for them!

if they quit making money off the game, they'll just close it. They don't care. They already MADE their money off it and are just milking it. Get it through your thick skulls.... they don't care about FUTURE money.... they just care about profit statement. Did they make money last month? yes or no? If yes, keep going, if not, close game.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• What is odd to me is that they seem to be doing everything they can to reduce the amount that they make from the game.

HoF event appears to be pushing everyone to spend less. When rewards are unreachable, even for those that gave up a mustang or a down payment, then anyone that wants to spend $5-$100 for the entertainment provided loses yet another goal that keeps them cashing.

A case in point is that the wb nerf has dropped wb cashing on my server big time. I know a lot of people who cashed before the nerf just so they could enjoy killing the wb. I personally stopped as I've now lost a goal I'd been working on for the last 6 months. What this really means to me is that I've lost the basis for the big spender event cashing so buying orange maps and adding a few jewel hunt attempts gets me no where near the $50 mark which is when the rewards become worthwhile. Since the nerf I've counted 3 total players max balenning when a normal boss would have 3 such players.

At this rate just shut down the game and refund everyone's remaining balens as it is obvious that you don't want customers.

Comment

• *** you R2

Comment

• One short question, if i cash enough would you, R2 employes (on the decison board), be interested in Eating Cupcakes? As i'm fairly sure you would do anything for the right amount as a Cupcake Baker would.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-05-2014, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• "Shall on Flame" , Get your prize :
            1. Burn
            2. Burned

(Just 4 Joke)

Comment

• why about BR 120k ++ not get reward

Comment

• Hall of Frame III? where and when is the Hall of Frame II?

Comment

• Originally posted by noelyn99 View Post
                  Hall of Frame III? where and when is the Hall of Frame II?
                  Already been asked and answered:
                  Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  The first HoF was in February/March 2013. The second one was in September 2013... That results in this being the third.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• lolz.. nice event r2.. is this an event for our 2 years of playing? . . . thank you. so nice.

Comment

• @ Esmeweatherwax you should go to school and learn some English, and what is swearing, and what should be censured and what not. You delete words in ppl posts that are in best case implies absolutely not swearing, just normal words. Find yourself a better purpose in life than closing ppl mouths without any reason, it's pathetic. I wrote Cupcake Baker it can mean a lot of things, nothing specific, nothing that offends other readers on the forum. You comunist.
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-05-2014, 07:15 AM. Reason: implied profanity equals profanity. Feel free to complain to the forum admin in a ticket.

Comment

• More ****, giving the cashers an even higher advantage over the lesser people who cannot afford to spend tons of money.

Comment

• Apparently my earlier comment was deleted by a Dev......guess they dont mind being told how stupid they are for this by everyone but when i SHOW them the error of their ways they get upset and delete it so others cant see

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinith View Post
                            Apparently my earlier comment was deleted by a Dev......guess they dont mind being told how stupid they are for this by everyone but when i SHOW them the error of their ways they get upset and delete it so others cant see
                            1) none of your posts are deleted as far as I can see
                            2) the devs aren't on these forums. You'll have to make do with mods and occasionally: GMs.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• oh, well, 250kbr. . .
                              they should change event name to "hall of chaser" :|
                              Aprillya (S209)
                              guild -> Dymension
                              BR : pathetic
                              am noob

proud to be knight :cool:

Comment

• I just wanna know why the BR requirements are set so high.....I'm a coiner (or I was till now ) and my BR barely gets me anything worthwhile. What am I paying for?

Comment

Working...
                                X