This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by say-forum View Post
    or he is a free player? It is a lot harder for a free player to earn all those good events. For myself as a free player, i reached level 8 stables today, which is nice for me. Almost on advanced class, but i actually lack in BR (120K unblessed no potions) I already have a refined sylph....al those things may seem normal, but for free players it is hard to obtain
    If he's been playing since day one, he can be well over 200k br (as a free player). (Well at least I am, as a free player, and I havent been playing for as long as he did XD)

Comment

• Sure make cash players even stronger,,i thought it suppose to be equality not greed,,i just hope for player with 100k BR get compensate for HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by Blaming View Post
        Sure make cash players even stronger,,i thought it suppose to be equality not greed,,i just hope for player with 100k BR get compensate for HoF
        Hahaha nice one, now plz tell me you were joking.
        Btw from what i see people were furious and complainig about the HoF for the first 60 pages and now i see some saying they cashed even more to get some mount.Well done guys, keep up the great job so r2 will continue with such lousy events as this HoF as obviously some people are going to cash like there is no tomorrow to gt to that 450k br instead of making devs see that they really went to far this time.
        Redemption

Comment

• So unless you are a casher you are **** out of luck.....
          Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 11-10-2014, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• don't cash,not even 1 $ they will be desperate

Comment

• R2 lost the plot completely...this company became a nest of greedy money possessed vampires that beg for you to feed them more and more $$$. I dont think it's worth to keep playing any games from this company any longer...because all companies that base their strategy on avarice are bound to fail. The disrespect level in here is almost unbearable. Time to move on, bye.

Comment

• Is there any way to transfer your character as is to a China server? Or anywhere else that will actually take care of you better than what R2 has been?

Comment

• and u be smart and don't cash they only will suck your pocket till you be broke then they will spit in your face so R2 gone much greedy for your crzy cashing so close your mouth and stop cashing or just keep going on cashing and get that stupid br

Comment

• you can not transfer your character to another server, no matter the age of the toon or the server. As others have said, this is all about R2 hoping and praying for your hard earned dollars. All R2 cares about is how much you spend. If not enough money spent in a certain time frame well then they come out with new clothes or a casher event with stuff cashers might want or a br event like hall of heroes. I've played for over 2 years and have watched how greedy R2 has become including putting me on auto vip when i didnt request it, which i have canceled and will only renew when and if i want to. When a company thinks they have the right to steal your money by making your payment automatic without permission you know they have gone cash crazy.
                    Wartune Character Name: Kiera Server: S58
                    Stormthrone: Character Name: MoonGoddess Server: 1
                    Winterfrost Legacy: Character Name: Freyja Server: 1

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                      this is what hall of fame should be, not hall of prize
                      , more like hall of dollars $$
                      S371/Zetsuen.
                      Honor: GDK
                      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
                        It's about luck, so it's a % of getting it
                        There is more free player / lightcasher than heavy casher
                        So on 100 box for evrybody with 50% free player 30% light casher 10% casher 10% heavycasher
                        On 1000 player it's 50000 box for free player, 30000 box for light casher, 10000 box for casher, 10000box for heavy casher
                        if it's 0.1% to drop you'll have 50 mount for free, 30 mount for light, 10 mount for casher, 10 mount for heavy
                        Lot of more mount for free and light casher ^^ (also it's not rly work like that, it's simplify by far to make things easier to understand ^^)

It's absolutly normal than more often it go on free player and light casher, but it's not often the same one, you can often see free player get this mount from box, but ask this player how many mount he got in totaly, it's not on each event, so casher still have more mount

It's just math and luck ^^
                        i dont cash, but i had 200 boxes in an event, but got nothing usefull, can ur math and the 'luck of non casher" can explain it? :P
                        S371/Zetsuen.
                        Honor: GDK
                        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• really man? 250k minimum?

Comment

• i like this

Comment

• where is underground palace ?

Comment

• this game i like more

Comment