This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    Trying to make a logical point in a forum where 90% of the people complain, won't go your way. Just saying ;p
    But..But..I have faith in the wartune community
    *It was a lie buahahahahaha*
    *hides away*

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
      *hides away*
      The most of the complaints are not about the fact that HoF 3 is the way it is. On most server HoF 1 and and HoF 2 never happened. So using your Olympic analogy, its like saying, "yes we know you are only 5 yrs old, but you have to compete at the same level as the 25 year old pros. What you cant run the 100m in less than 10 seconds at age 5!, ok we arent going to reward you."

In the real world the competitions and prizes are structured to allow participation from many different brackets. The servers that have been running for over 2 years, fine. Servers that have been running for less than 6 months have no chance in hell to compete! That is why this is a slap in the face of most players. Its not about rewarding hard work, when the game is structured in such an obviously biased way.

Kabam - Server S84
      IGN - Agni
      Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
      Class - Mage
      BR - 465K and climbing
      Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
        *hides away*
        Told you.

Comment

• Well another year, another hall of shame. As of today it has been over a year since rewards and the comp packs were supposed to be sent out for hall of shame 2. It took my wife over two months to get her rewards in the last one. She never did get the promised comp packs. All the GMs did was repeatedly close her ticket with no response. She eventually just gave up in disgust. I wonder how long it will take to send rewards this time? I will say that r2 is at least consistent. They hate their players and just want them to shut up and spend.
          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agni_84 View Post
            The most of the complaints are not about the fact that HoF 3 is the way it is. On most server HoF 1 and and HoF 2 never happened. So using your Olympic analogy, its like saying, "yes we know you are only 5 yrs old, but you have to compete at the same level as the 25 year old pros. What you cant run the 100m in less than 10 seconds at age 5!, ok we arent going to reward you."

In the real world the competitions and prizes are structured to allow participation from many different brackets. The servers that have been running for over 2 years, fine. Servers that have been running for less than 6 months have no chance in hell to compete! That is why this is a slap in the face of most players. Its not about rewarding hard work, when the game is structured in such an obviously biased way.
            Nope, if a 5 years old tries to enter and say "but I want to participate, I've been running all my life", the peeps organisating (is that a word lol? too lazy to google trad XD) would just refuse him as a participant, and I would find it pretty normal. He'll just have to come back when he'll be able to actually participate. If he can't run 100m in less than 10 secs, it's pretty normal, the comparison you have to look at (compared to people in the forums), is that, peeps have to run 100m in less than 10 secs, they could be 5 yo, 20 yo, 70 yo, or whatever. They're complaining because the requirements are too strict.
            The newer ones will just have to wait for next one, or at least, until they find a race they can compete in. Instead of complaining how 20 years ago, the world record was "only" 12 secs for the 100m, compared to the 8 secs of nowadays.
            The older ones can't be saved, they didnt want to invest much time/money in that thing. And criticize the top ones for how much they've put into this "useless thing" (while still complaining they can't get what they DON'T deserve, reminds me of the fat american stereotype cliche thing XD).

Just imagine, I would go to the olympic series stuff, and tell them "wah, it's not fair, I'm running 100m in 16 secs, I've trained hard all my life!, I should at least be able to get the gold medal for the olympic series that was held in 1896, because I'm doing better than they were at the time! " .. That would sound straight dumb to me lol.

(Yeah, I'm aware the numbers in the examples are *slightly* innaccurate XD)

(Also, during second HoF, there were no sylphs, no unlimited gem/sc/whips event, no 80 set (All top players cross server were still in 60 set at that time lol), no events where you would earn MASSIVE amounts of gold in just a few clicks, less mounts, no jewel hunt etc... Those peeps actually deserved their rewards, be it with cash, or not. Nowadays, all peeps have to do, is wait for the monthly event cycle to come, sit back and click on the "collect" buton. Hell, that's all people have to do monthly to boost there br, and they even still complain about how they dont have a "one click collect" buton XD)

Comment

• Were are the rewards from the last year? O.o. Wwwwtttttttfffffffffff??????
              Wartune!! are u for real????? Pls tell me I have a very bad nightmare......... Someone "wake me up when hall oh Cupcakes ends"....
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-17-2014, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• Hall Of Money if u ask me it's all about making more and more money r2 just becoming more and more greedy for money don't expect anything good from them just play for fun or quit it's simple il play because my friends from now on no more vip no more recharge im not heavy casher but till now i recharged more than 40-50k balens + every month vip but no more

Comment

• In game we still see nothing about HOF... Maybe this topic should just get closed becuase in game it isnt launced yet. We still dont know all prizes. Just close this s♥
                  Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-17-2014, 07:27 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

• Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                    the good part in this event is there is a reward for top player on each server. But not only does the reward stinks, (...) it is to live dangerously to put all your eggs in the same basket Wartune, share the wealth, spread the wealth, make more people happy instead of that 1-2 people per server who are already deeply engaged in cashing and playing...

Sincerely yours,

-MsKink
                    Epic comment! So damn true... hope r2 made their maths, as on how they can breakeven/make profit with 2-3 heavy cashers pr. server xD

~o~ Archer OviusX br 216.9 k ~o~ Main Sylph Medusa DreyziaX br 58.9 k ~o~ Guild Master of saXens rank 6 ~o~ Triple merged server Terrowin ~o~
                    Last edited by OviusX; 11-17-2014, 08:43 AM.
                    ~o~ Guild Master of saXens ~o~ Archer OviusX br 786.4 k ~o~ Main Sylph Medusa DreyziaX br 122.6 k ~o~ Main Eudaemon Archer Freya br 277.1 k ~o~ Triple merged server Terrowin ~o~

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	wtex.png
Views:	1
Size:	213.5 KB
ID:	1701460

Ok so I guess R2 obligated themselves to respond to questions...

I have few:

- If I play a game for a year give you my hard earned money to raise my BR and you give no rewards to players like me to keep their loyalty, does it makes me a donkey-fool?

- Why there is no some decent rewards for those who did not spent their houses or kidneys to be at least average BR ?

- If I still am a fool and still recharging I expect to have lag issues only when there is server huge amount of sign ins and not after every 15 minutes at 4 am when I am fighting wild bosses... So what you plan to do about that ?

- And last question is... Why do not you respond to this ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YoohooSB View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]114194[/ATTACH]

Ok so I guess R2 obligated themselves to respond to questions...

I have few:

- If I play a game for a year give you my hard earned money to raise my BR and you give no rewards to players like me to keep their loyalty, does it makes me a donkey-fool?

- Why there is no some decent rewards for those who did not spent their houses or kidneys to be at least average BR ?

- If I still am a fool and still recharging I expect to have lag issues only when there is server huge amount of sign ins and not after every 15 minutes at 4 am when I am fighting wild bosses... So what you plan to do about that ?

- And last question is... Why do not you respond to this ?
                        Dream on..
                        Player: sunshinε
                        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• 😴😴😴😴😴😴

Comment

• I am coming nw,coming hme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• One week into the event and still no official rules for it.

We have to assume that the dev don't want to change the rewards and that r2 people are burying their head in the sand ... "if i don't see them those pesky players with all their questions and complaints will go away" type of attitude.

As for the rules and what will count or not, we have to assume that the dev will decide after the end of the event depending on the effort they have to do for one or the other.

All we know officially is that pot and scroll will not work ... the rest of the information is what a mod answered on top of a player post, mod who later in this thread admitted they don't really know anything

With that amount of clarity we can be sure that some will pot / scroll / wc and lock themselves into cata for the 27th maintenance and that complaint after the 27th will last and entertain this forum for months ... like last time ... that is, if anyone bother to participate

Thumb up
                              ValKitteh - S1
                              "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

• No news is really bad news.

Nothing on the elusive events/features that supposed to help players raise BR.

Nothing for dedicated players who work hard so they can atleast be recognized for HoF 1 and HoF 2.

Rules will be smudged and thrown out the window because R2 is too dumb to admit they haven't done squat
                                but sitting on their behinds. Well maybe they can get a couple more dumbasses to give them money.

Hey, get real R2!
                                [morfinnor]
                                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                                X