• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aha

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by SayaraHu View Post
      big cashers > high br > great reward > +br ty...
      Go back to sleep
      Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

• Esme i love you,, just say its a joke or mistake eh,,happens.May be the person was high that day who made this event.Halloween Joke event

Comment

• What a brilliant event, the top prizes won't go to anybody on nearly all servers, and all the other prizes (which only go to monster BRs in their own right) are nothing special.
          Last edited by R212396167; 11-05-2014, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Well, the requirement make people discourage and you want me to play and pay with the game that full of bug.
            AeonFlux
            Mage
            S3 Worg Lair Europe
            OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

• 575 people say that this is a bad thing, and you don't change anything in the description of this thread
              Great Work R2Games
              Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 11-05-2014, 06:25 PM. Reason: not allowed

Comment

• wow 450k Br's!! i've only seen 399k Br's Not 450k Br's, my lvl 80 still not at 250k, So!! r2, who do u really want to give this HoF Prize to? or do u even want to give this prizes to people or what? i understand if people with 350k Br's and below, but really guys! this what i call' u want more $$$ from everyone, This Not a Game, its all about $$$ to your Pockets. where is all the fun of all this? i think i go back to world of warcraft, this is freaking b.s.

Comment

• well look at the titles.. ~all about balenor~
                  so u have to cash real hard to qualify u know.
                  even old players with light cashing - knight balenor! dude! LOL. this R2 never cared about their dead games, seriously only wanted to suck $$$. NO MORE THAN THAT!

Comment

• We don't like this event. Give out the same stuff in the same tiers as previous events...as well as this and then most of us would be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
                      We don't like this event. Give out the same stuff in the same tiers as previous events...as well as this and then most of us would be happy.
                      Exactly. What everybody wanted was another shot at the Apollo clothes & wings from last time. That's especially true of players who hadn't even started or were newbies when last Hall of Fame happened. So are those items forever locked out for those who joined the game too late, or will there be some opportunity to get them?

Comment

• I think all the previous reward from all past HoF event should still be valid for players to collect. It should be made as the stable event where you can collect reward to reach stable to lvl 4, lvl5, etc.. Once redeemed, you can't again.

This way all players would get the past rewards, the clothing the mounts just way later then the mega cashier. But at least everyone could get them eventually.

I think the cap of 450K BR was set upon specific calculations of current top BR people. Considering the 21 days left before event ends, the new soul system which will be implemented and probably other stuff which could increase BR even more. I'm not saying it's right, but they want to limit the prize so much they just aim at something were less then 6-8 people can get it. Most if not all of the people at 350K+ have spent enough on this game to get the max rewards they are offering.

Considering this event it's only once a year and it should value not only money spent but also time invested in the game, I think they should revisit the rewards and requirements.

Many of you must also have seen many new mounts in the stable and some of them have been there for a while. I was thinking (hoping) those were part of some of the rewards of HoF but...they don't show up anywhere yet.

Unless they do modify the reward system and add more stuff for all BR range, this event will just upset many loyal players and get more and more people to leave.

So sad players are not the top priority of this game...Balens are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holyblaze View Post
                          Players who buy balens are
                          Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                          Guild: Paradox
                          Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                          Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                          80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                          80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                          80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                          80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

I think all the previous reward from all past HoF event should still be valid for players to collect. It should be made as the stable event where you can collect reward to reach stable to lvl 4, lvl5, etc.. Once redeemed, you can't again.

This way all players would get the past rewards, the clothing the mounts just way later then the mega cashier. But at least everyone could get them eventually.

I think the cap of 450K BR was set upon specific calculations of current top BR people. Considering the 21 days left before event ends, the new soul system which will be implemented and probably other stuff which could increase BR even more. I'm not saying it's right, but they want to limit the prize so much they just aim at something were less then 6-8 people can get it. Most if not all of the people at 350K+ have spent enough on this game to get the max rewards they are offering.

Considering this event it's only once a year and it should value not only money spent but also time invested in the game, I think they should revisit the rewards and requirements.

Many of you must also have seen many new mounts in the stable and some of them have been there for a while. I was thinking (hoping) those were part of some of the rewards of HoF but...they don't show up anywhere yet.

Unless they do modify the reward system and add more stuff for all BR range, this event will just upset many loyal players and get more and more people to leave.

Great Post I agree completely
                            Last edited by Venia_S83; 11-06-2014, 04:23 AM. Reason: add signature
                            Venia - Kabam 85
                            Knight 80

Comment

I think all the previous reward from all past HoF event should still be valid for players to collect. It should be made as the stable event where you can collect reward to reach stable to lvl 4, lvl5, etc.. Once redeemed, you can't again.

Great idea, too bad R2 don't care about their player, they will never even read any of the comment here, and totaly don't waste their time to making something like that
                              Have you just think about the absurdity you've said?
                              Make free player/light casher happy by giving them what heavy casher had difficiltuies to get the other time ? (Like they care about your hapiness xD)
                              That also mean in few years (6-7 years only) when free player will have 400k br, they'll have this super mount from this hof FOR FREE ?
                              Are you mad? it's supposed to be given only to zebq, not other player !!!
                              Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• I Want new cloth =(

Click image for larger version

Name:	HAF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	603.0 KB
ID:	1701059
                                ᔕauron

Comment

Working...
                                X