Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you very much for another Cupcaked up, Bogus, 3rd rate, cheap, money wasting , heavy casher only and completely rubish event.. My suggestion for you is to why u people are using the very minute amount of brain u have to get such disgustingly wonderful events. use ur distinguished talent for desinging money making events in share market, i am sure u will shine..
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-08-2014, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Mods, any more updates on the status of this event? last edit to the update post on the 1st page was 4 days ago.. This is a bad sign that our complaints and your pressing for changes has fallen on deaf ears. (as usual)
      Pyranthos
      S372 Spirit Divide
      Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
        Mods, any more updates on the status of this event? last edit to the update post on the 1st page was 4 days ago.. This is a bad sign that our complaints and your pressing for changes has fallen on deaf ears. (as usual)
        You were really expecting something from this greedy company? The do NOT care even one bit for their customers as has been proved again and again.

Kabam - Server S84
        IGN - Agni
        Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
        Class - Mage
        BR - 465K and climbing
        Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

• i heard theres going to be rewards for 200k and under. I heard this from a guildy who looks into events like its nobody's business lol.

Comment

• So will the previous Hall of Fame rewards be available or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Agni_84 View Post
              You were really expecting something from this greedy company? The do NOT care even one bit for their customers as has been proved again and again.
              Expecting? no. But doesn't hurt to ask and see.. Never know when the stars will align and a miracle will happen, heh.
              Pyranthos
              S372 Spirit Divide
              Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

• Oh wow! This sucks, only the strongest player

Comment

• they only need more more and more $$$$$ they dont matter what players want. now this game its only for cashers and for money, players who wants to join for fun cant recive any rewards from event this its the true. if you want have nice and happy join you need $$$$ very much $$$

Comment

• this is a joke unless you are a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee spender don't even bother with this not everyone hits 200k in their br it's a bunch of bull for those that spend somewhat i know where i'm not spending any of my funds anymore, I'M GOING BACK TO RAPPELZ WHERE YOU ALL STOLE ALOT OF THEIR STUFF ANYWAYS!!

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                    Duration: 11/10 00:00 - 11/27 (after weekly maintenance ends)

Servers: All servers

Description: The Hall of Fame has returned! This time there are even more awesome rewards for those who are deemed worthy.

Rewards:

1. Players with 450000+ Battle Rating will receive a special title: God of Balenor

2. Players with 400000+ Battle Rating will receive a special mount:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112261[/ATTACH]

Inferno Dragon: All Stats +100

3. The No.1 player on each server with the highest Battle Rating Ranking will receive the following:
                    • Sengolar Weapon
                    • Sengolar Armor
                    • Sengolar Headdress
                    • Sengolar Wings

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112262[/ATTACH]

Electric Sengolar Set

4. Other Rewards
                    • Players with 350,000+ Battle Rating will receive: King of Balenor, 15,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x300, Vulcan Pack x100 and Soul Seal x200.
                    • Players with 300,000+ Battle Rating will receive: Noble of Balenor, 12,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x100, Vulcan Pack x80 and Soul Seal x150.
                    • Players with 250,000+ Battle Rating will receive: Knight of Balenor, 8,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x100, Vulcan Pack x50 and Soul Seal x100.

Vulcan Pack contains:
                    • Vulcan's Hammer x1
                    • Vulcan's Stove x3

Rules
                    1. Battle Ratings increased by buffs using items such as potion/scroll do not count towards the BR calculation; the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends.
                    2. Rewards will be sent during the November 27th maintenance; each reward can only be redeemed once.
                    3. Wartune’s official operation team reserves the right of final explanation for this event.
                    4. For any questions about the event please refer to our in-game event explanation or customer service.
                    IGN: Wickked
                    Level: 80
                    Class: Archer
                    Guild: Skypea
                    Server: 186 Windhollow
                    Br- 308 M

Comment

• Meh event .

Comment

• How tight can you be ? Well very by the looks of it. Cheap and nasty as always r2 and the developers

Comment

• Well that is what u get when u have low IQ people throwing thousands of dollars on a 4th rate game, they give u 450 k br event. Those are the people ruining the game not R2. R2 is just taking advantage of ppl with brain issues. That is also why we have the prices that we have. Guess what there are publishers that give one year VIP for 24 dollars, and balens prices at much much lower prices and auction house and a lot of other great stuff because they dont have ppl that are set on making them millionairs. So it is a great feeling seeing these ppl who actually ruin the game whine that they cant get to 450 k. For the others what can i say, same as me, terrible insipiration to start playing a game published by R2.
                          Last edited by Darkwise; 11-09-2014, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• Pffft. You guys are pathetic! R2 you bunch of greedy cupcakes
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-09-2014, 04:51 AM.

Comment

• Not sure why people keep complaining about this event..450k br is only for a title, which should be only available to those who cashed the most (hall of fame duh). (yep, 450k br only gives you god of balenor title, the mount is at 400k br, which is pretty easily obtainable for the average huge casher.

250k br is obtainable for any moderate casher, thanks to the past events, which got people to get max lvl soul engraving, max mount stats for most people and full lvl 10 gems (possible even full lvl 11 gems). The only reason people complain is because of the highest requirement..which is dumb lol, THIS looks like a hall of fame event, where only the most hardcore player can retrieve rewards (long timer + cashers). If people just stopped camping at low lvls and actually played the game, they can "easily" reach that cap. Only thing that would be "complainable" would be the rewards, which kinda suck, but the br requirement are fine if you ask me. Then again, it's just my opinion.

Comment

• Well all those prices are to be obtained for players who cashed a lot or dont have a real life. Im happy that im not able to obtain these rewards. It means that i have spend my money wise and have a real life. With other words, they may put the rewards on a place where the sun doesnt shine 😊

Comment

Working...
                                X