X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the saga continues..
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• They complain because firstly... China, the original developers of the game, had HOF before us and their BR requirements were considerably lower even though we all know they have players in the 800k BR range average even for free players. Also, 250k BR as you say is easy for a moderate casher, but what about all the casual cashers that just want VIP and a few boxes here and there to gamble on a chance at mount or the free players? Those players are the vast majority, and few if any of them hit 250k BR...
      200k at best for them on a good day.

If you did not see the original post before editing, the mount was actually 450k BR. It was not until this post was redone that they dropped the mount to 400k from all the rage.
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-09-2014, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• In china it is also cheaper, less requirement, more king seals with csgb and it cost less to exchange. Wartune mentality is screw all other countries.

Comment

• 400k!? Woohoo! That is still ****** horrible! I only have 152k base BR! ._.

Comment

• 400k BR. Faillllllllllll

Comment

• R2, you greed is break game, you is suck!!!!

-
              SoFkA
              Last edited by bLySkAvKa; 11-09-2014, 12:42 PM.
              "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
              HST

Comment

• Duration: 11/10 00:00 - 11/27 (after weekly maintenance ends)

[B]
                so today after tree reset will have MT???
                Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
                Name: DarkLord
                Class:Mage
                Guild:maxgamer
                level : 72
                BR : 951996 ,still counting
                sylph :GAIA
                cash for mount only

Comment

• Originally posted by fandys_s430 View Post
                  Duration: 11/10 00:00 - 11/27 (after weekly maintenance ends)

[B]
                  so today after tree reset will have MT???
                  27th we have maintenance

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                    Wartune’s official operation team reserves the right of final explanation for this event.
                    The event starts in about 11 hours, is there a final explanation planned?
                    Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                    Guild: Paradox
                    Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                    Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                    80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                    80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                    80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                    80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                      The event starts in about 11 hours, is there a final explanation planned?
                      There is nothing on oceanic servers where it's already the 10th, so i doubt it :P

Comment

• Yeah, I was just wondering if a mod / gm can explain what we should expect to see, on the oceanic servers nothing is visible!

Kabam - Server S84
                        IGN - Agni
                        Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
                        Class - Mage
                        BR - 465K and climbing
                        Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

• Originally posted by R259418617 View Post
                          Also, 250k BR as you say is easy for a moderate casher, but what about all the casual cashers that just want VIP and a few boxes here and there to gamble on a chance at mount or the free players? Those players are the vast majority, and few if any of them hit 250k BR...
                          200k at best for them on a good day.

If you did not see the original post before editing, the mount was actually 450k BR. It was not until this post was redone that they dropped the mount to 400k from all the rage.
                          That's exactly my point.. It's "Hall of Fame"..why should the "vast majority" of players be able to retrieve it? And dont say peeps worked hard to get their high br, because with events only, I've earned over 70k br in the past 3 months lol. (free player here <3)

Also, stop comparing ourselves to china peeps and their wartune game, cuz I doubt they complain as much as you guys do XD (I suppose it's way more enjoyable to please people that respect your work than constant whiners)

Comment

• Originally posted by bentop View Post
                            well R2...u can change this event name with Hall of Chaser ... and could be change this game name become warcasher
                            lol well CashTune is also good for rename the game don't you think?
                            ---------
                            However i'm happy for this event (seriously), not because i can partecipe (my br is too low for it), but because i hope more light cashers quit for this...i like non cashers players, so if light/medium cashers quit i'm happy lol.
                            I'm not heavy casher but i continue to play, i never will stop play Wartune i like this game too much
                            Last edited by R21998754; 11-09-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• who care event suck, like - spend if dont - dont spend

problem solved

Comment

• Also, stop comparing ourselves to china peeps and their wartune game, cuz I doubt they complain as much as you guys do XD
                                I wouldnt complain much either if our cost and reward system was on par with China's.

We're nowhere close to that, to the point that we're effectively playing a different game.

Comment

Working...
                                X