This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
    You are the perfect example of low iq, sad for you bro. Of course they dont complain as much cuz they have a 100 times better game with much lower prices, with much bigger events, with much bigger rewards and so on. jeez
    Oh, so..because I dont complain about the event..I have low iq? Sounds like a true fact to me. (Everyone knows everything that's said on the internet is utter truth, even more when it comes from someone with (very) bad rep !) (Was totally about to say something about all those peeps keeping on complaining and playing the game.. Then I remembered masoch'ism isnt proof of low iq)

Between May 2014 and November 2014, free players have earned (and/or could have earn) more than twice the amount of BR top cashers could've dreamed of getting a year or 2 ago. So..yeah, I dont quite understand all those ingrateful people. (First guess is, it's because they keep comparing themselves to china peeps..dude, you're playing on US wartune, suck it up or change game lol.)

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
    It's not simply that it won't be the "vast majority" who get prizes, it's that almost no one will qualify. The top prize is for a BR that as far as I'm aware not a single player has reached. The second highest prize is for a BR that only a tiny handful have reached, probably in the low double digits. Then there's the clothing set that goes to only a single player per server, despite the fact that the strongest players on some servers wouldn't even be in the top 100 on others.
    Not sure about you..But, what you just described exactly sounds like some Hall of Fame sh't to me..Unless what you guys really want, is a Hall of Shame...Where you can just afk do daily stuff and reach max reward, without working and investing a bit more into it than others.

Comment

• Guys, stop feeding the troll! One person disagrees with everyone else about this event. That alone speaks volumes. Nothing more needs said.. He's content with the garbage r2 is offering, more power to em. I reserve the right to disagree emphatically, and as such.. This event blows chunks..

(and yes, ive cashed my fair share this past year in anticipation of this event, and all i get for it is the bottom tier joke of a reward that it offers.)
      Pyranthos
      S372 Spirit Divide
      Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

• I dont think this is a bad event either. Hall Of Fame should be reserved for the few, and not many.

Be happy they at least gave us "nobodies" a 250k reward to get

Comment

• Originally posted by eternityscharm View Post
          Atrocious.
          lol you are right

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
            Guys, stop feeding the troll! One person disagrees with everyone else about this event. That alone speaks volumes. Nothing more needs said.. He's content with the garbage r2 is offering, more power to em. I reserve the right to disagree emphatically, and as such.. This event blows chunks..
            Lol.. Because you "disagree emphatically", it obviously means the event sucks? You trying to use words you dont understand or something? XD
            Quality > Quantity.
            GarterGirl (probably) spent thousands of $$ 2 years ago, and couldnt reach the 100k br cap, nowadays, you see free players getting over 200k br.. And you're trying to tell me R² is offering us..garbage?
            Oh wait, nvm, I shouldnt feed the troll #18

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
              Lol.. Because you "disagree emphatically", it obviously means the event sucks? You trying to use words you dont understand or something? XD
              Quality > Quantity.
              GarterGirl (probably) spent thousands of $$ 2 years ago, and couldnt reach the 100k br cap, nowadays, you see free players getting over 200k br.. And you're trying to tell me R² is offering us..garbage?
              Well maybe your name isn't a coincidence. R2[some garbage numbers] feels like its something connect with Reality ♥♥♥ Games or you are some of the free players that is happy for not getting some rewards for playing more than 1 year?
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-11-2014, 11:43 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

• no follow up on thread for BR change and no follow up on tickets. you have just lost another heavy casher and 3 more mid cashers from our group of players. expect more to follow suit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vavio View Post
                  Well maybe your name isn't a coincidence. R2[some garbage numbers] feels like its something connect with Reality ♥♥♥ Games or you are some of the free players that is happy for not getting some rewards for playing more than 1 year?
                  Oh, so R² gives us all free awesome stuff..and because you cant get rewards for one event (which is supposed to be a Hall of Fame..like..rewards for the most worthy peeps only) the game becomes poop all of a sudden? What kind of mentality is that lol?

If some of the whiners were using a bit of their brain instead of just following the whining wagon, they could see how "dumb" they kinda look/act.
                  Playing one year, or 2 is pretty meaningless, it's not quantity, but quality. Some campers have been sitting at lvl 44 and reached about 70k-80k br in a year or 2 of gaming, should they get rewards too? You really think the 150k+ br you probably have are the results of your own work and money? (150k br being pretty average as of now) . 80% of your br comes from all the events they've given us (casher or not), how ingrateful do you have to be to call them "garbage events"?

And, dude, I'm stating (more or less) facts, so why not come and "fight" me with facts too? instead of just calling out names like a kindergardenponeyfightingunicorn4yomentality kid?
                  Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-11-2014, 11:44 AM. Reason: Language in quote

Comment

• the event still is suck
                    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                    HST

Comment

Quality > Quantity.
                      say what ever you want R226329038.. My advice, perhaps you should research the word emphatically and you will know what it means, and why i used it, instead of making yourself look stupid by trying to imply that I'm stupid for using it. Heres a hiint, to "Disagree emphatically" is synonymous with "to strongly disagree"... It is a statement of personal opinion which I am quite entitled to, not a statement of absolute fact... It is also my opinion that you are a moron, which the more you speak, the more you prove to be a fact.

It all boils down to mind over matter though, and I really don't mind, because you don't matter. But by all means, keep acting out, you'll not get another second of attention from me. I don't need to make you look bad, you do that well enough yourself.

Oh yea, and this event is teh suXXor, as it stands now.
                      Pyranthos
                      S372 Spirit Divide
                      Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
                        say what ever you want R226329038.. My advice, perhaps you should research the word emphatically and you will know what it means, and why i used it, instead of making yourself look stupid by trying to imply that I'm stupid for using it. Heres a hiint, to "Disagree emphatically" is synonymous with "to strongly disagree"... It is a statement of personal opinion which I am quite entitled to, not a statement of absolute fact... It is also my opinion that you are a moron, which the more you speak, the more you prove to be a fact.

I reserve the right to disagree emphatically, and as such.. This event blows chunks..
                        Check your sentence again. You're implying, because you dont like the event, it sucks.
                        Don't mind me lol, you should just pay more attention to what you're typing. And I wasnt trying to imply you're stupid... Just dont try to use combination of words you dont grasp the meaning of and/or re-read your phrases, you lose all credibility when you.. Wait, no, wartune's communty's stupidity is where their credibility comes from #00

(Hint : You said, "I disagree", then you said "and as such, this event sucks". First one is an opinion, second is you, stating something you would call a fact or a conclusion if you prefer.)
                        (Here's a quote from an awesome man : Beliefs wont change facts, but facts, if you're reasonable, may change your beliefs.)

And..I'm being a moron..because I state facts? that would've made me lol 6 months ago, now I'm just used to the "awesome" mentality of the community as a whole I guess.

Here's another fact, people dont answer my questions, they prefer calling me dumb or whatever they feel like to.
                        Geeze, people nowadays lol, ungrateful and impolite.
                        Last edited by R226329038; 11-11-2014, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R25383591 View Post
                          no follow up on thread for BR change and no follow up on tickets. you have just lost another heavy casher and 3 more mid cashers from our group of players. expect more to follow suit.
                          There will be events during this HoF time period. We just got, imho, the best rewards we've ever had since i started playing a year ago. 200 bbalen for 3/4 days. I guess can't please everyone.
                          Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                          Guild: Paradox
                          Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                          Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                          80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                          80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                          80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                          80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

• Yes they made mistake! They should add all events that will follow this HoF in first post like getting log in bonus bbs etc. Now this free bbs look like bribe for our rank on forum and we will never know if was bribe or was meant from start! I still think there should be 2 lower brackets with smaller rewards they give anyway like more whips old sc and event boxes lol. They give them anyway now lately so they should add some in HoF lol.

Comment

Oh, so..because I dont complain about the event..I have low iq?
                              You have just given another example of why. You can't understand the meaning of words, ideas apparently. I would make you a drawing but i cant. So.. not because you don't complain but because you said on asian servers (other parts of the world too), they don't complain as much and that we shouldn't either as a conclusion; it seams you cant get it through your thick skull that they don't have any reasons to complain as the prices there are from 4 times lower to 20 times lower plus better rewards on events and more free stuff etc etc, i could go on for hours how the game there is better so they don't have reasons to complain. In the end .. hey if you're happy good for you , go eat whatever they give you, i wont cuz it stinks, if you get my drift.
                              Last edited by Darkwise; 11-11-2014, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                                You have just given another example of why. You can't understand the meaning of words, ideas apparently. I would make you a drawing but i cant. So.. not because you don't complain but because you said on asian servers (other parts of the world too), they don't complain as much and that we shouldn't either as a conclusion; it seams you cant get it through your thick skull that they don't have any reasons to complain as the prices there are from 4 times lower to 20 times lower plus better rewards on events and more free stuff etc etc, i could go on for hours how the game there is better so they don't have reasons to complain. In the end .. hey if you're happy good for you , go eat whatever they give you, i wont cuz it stinks, if you get my drift.
                                Right. Our events sucks? Our wartune version sucks? Let's take a look at gems. Without events, and with catacombs only, you can make out one lvl 4 gem a day (if you get max rewards). That's 4 days to make one level 5, X4 for a lvl 6, X4 for a lvl 7, X3 for a lvl 8, X3 for a lvl 9, X3 for a lvl 10. That's 1728 days to make ONE lvl 10 gem. That's 55296 days to fully gear yourself with lvl 10 gems, which is about 151 years. (Yeah, half that amount if you use crypt keys everyday, so only 76 years!)
                                Without events, non-casher could only dream of maxing even one of their mount stats.
                                Soul crystals is the same as mount whips, aka sh'tty amounts outside of events. (Would take peeps years to max out se and mount stats.)

In just the past 5 months, 70% of players were able to get full lvl 9/10 gems on their gear, max out ALL mount stats and get max soul engraving lvl. How in the burnin' hell are these garbage events? When it litterally saved you a lifetime of farming? And you guys still find stuff to complain about cuz you can't claim the rewards of one event..that is supposed to be reserved to the elite?

A year or so ago, they "gave away" free mounts during events (understand by that, they were pretty easy to obtain). (Reeinder, Frost Lion, Ancient Dragon etc...) Were they garbage too?

Last Hall of Fame, a lot of people were able to get golden wings and whatever. Was that garbage too?

Bound balens made it possible for ALL non-cashers (true or not..whatever they (VIP only user) wanna call themselves) to get wings, clothings (which by the way, was obtainable fairly easily throughout some events), cores and glc at some point, and anything else that isnt "hot shop" tab related (they can even buy sylph skills, only one of the most powerful things in the game). Is that garbage too?

So, sorry if my low IQ fails to understand where R² sucks (hardcore), because, all I see above, are awesome stuff ungrateful players tend to forget easily. (hell, some even go insulting the mods, only perfectly doing their "job")

And, if I remember correctly, on chinese servers, you dont get 10k balens for 100$, you get about 3/4k. So, yeah, things are cheaper, but they're recharging less balens for the same amount of $ involved.

And², hell no, you couldnt go on for hours cuz you have no idea what you're talking about. You're just repeating unverified and incomplete infos you've heard/seen.
                                Last edited by R226329038; 11-11-2014, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X