• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by harucko View Post
    53 pages already,,huraa,,make it 100 pages ^-^
    yeah waiting for 100 pages and wait G.M change this event,,

Comment

• Originally posted by puttter View Post
      yeah waiting for 100 pages and wait G.M change this event,,
      Yeah, we can all dream! G.M change event! We have more chance of getting a 100% refund.

Kabam - Server S84
      IGN - Agni
      Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
      Class - Mage
      BR - 465K and climbing
      Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
        Okay guys, got an update on the pots/scrolls thing, they're still saying they're not gonna count, but the blessing wheel is back in!
        this is not what i want to see , but at least some players can catch some rewards now ... but if they dont lower br gaps , than this event continue tu sucks
        ty for any info Green
        Copkill - Wolves
        Kabam - S19

Comment

• Throw in HOF 2 rewards on all servers! I feel like I've accomplished a lot going from 29k to 111k BR in 4 months in S198.. Would be nice with some reward of that accomplishment..

Comment

• how about those 7 days mount? does it count to the overall br?
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Horrible Hall Of Fame, only 250k+ Br qualifies. Nice to know Wartune only cares about cashiers.

Comment

• some players spent maybe 30k and cant make the 250k BR

need player appreciation event - 6 month - 1.5 years playing reward. 6 months gets 4k BB, 10 fasion core, 10 good luck charm, 1 one month VIP, unlock one row inventory, 250k kyanite ; 1 year get 10k BB, 20 fasion core, 20 good luck charm, 2 one month VIP, 2x unlock one row inventory, 500k kyanite ; 1.5 years gets 30k BB,30 fasion core, 30 good luck charm, 3 one month VIP, 3x unlock one row inventory, 1mil kyanite.

Comment

• chinese server had better rewards and only needed 200k BR max!! ive been working on my BR very hard for a long time to get it up, im a spender too, only 225k BR and because of lag im missing a lot of DI's and MPD... dont think i will make the 250k BR mark... i did good in the last HOF, if i dont get anything this time i wont just quit, i will annoy the hell out of R2 with hate mail every single day for as long as i can be bothered... tight *** ♡♥♡♥♡ how many more £1000's do u want me to ♡♥♡♥♡ spend just to hit the lowest mark in a stupid event!!
                  Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-05-2014, 03:08 AM. Reason: Language
                  I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

• ♡♥♡♥♡ publishers like R2 shouldnt be sold the rights to publish any game. They ruin the original game like this one that has nothing to do with the wartune we get. Go shoot yourselves.
                    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-05-2014, 03:09 AM. Reason: language

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBadWolf! View Post
                      chinese server had better rewards and only needed 200k BR max!! ive been working on my BR very hard for a long time to get it up, im a spender too, only 225k BR and because of lag im missing a lot of DI's and MPD... dont think i will make the 250k BR mark... i did good in the last HOF, if i dont get anything this time i wont just quit, i will annoy the hell out of R2 with hate mail every single day for as long as i can be bothered..Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake how many more £1000's do u want me to Cupcake spend just to hit the lowest mark in a stupid event!!

U r rite & I totally agree with U, Hope u kick the hell out of them soon
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-05-2014, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by harucko View Post
                        53 pages already,,huraa,,make it 100 pages ^-^
                        Dont worry those G.M. are only waiting to see how responsive their forum is , & they wont change anything as they are least bothered because of some freaks who are spending hard earned money on this game like MAD

Comment

• I think r2 just needs to cancel this HOF if they dont want to hunker down the BR requirements. Only a fool will participate at the moment. What idiot spends thousends of dollars for a few pixels. Im a spender too but it is sick to spend more than 100 dollar per month for this game which is actually very bad quality. Guess some just dont have a real life.

Comment

• first of all i pushed my br as hard as i could to hit 200k for this event. i was hoping to get a few rewards but guess not. my server 401 azure creek isn't even a year old and i am the top form my original server. multiple people from there including myself have put plenty of money into game but since we are merged with servers in th 350 range we all have no shot and the fact we feel ripped off i can't even imagine what the newer servers think they don't even have a shot at this. these br rankings are ridiculous quite frankly the top person on your east servers is only 415 k br did you want no one to get rewards are you really that cheap. we give you guys money for ******* pixels then you go and make some that people were waiting for unattainable. this is just pathetic. don't even call it a event. save it till April first and call it a joke since that's what it is

Comment

• Time to ACT FOR ALL light-medium-hard cashers in next time,future focus to not spent any cent for r2.....become a non casher player,and they will reconsider and remake all events like was before:| this is some foult about this outrage HoF !!! this a disrespect for all R2 comunity and players! who spent several hours in front of pc to play a mmorpg browser game! try to learn from this! no penny for r2 = better events from all playersthey have money to buy next 1-2 years patches! so....u have 2 option now quit or do not spent any single penny for them!

Comment

• guys no more money for R2 pls

Comment

Working...
                                X