This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
    I agree with you, so many threaten to quit but most don't. I on the other hand will wait until the day rewards are given out. If nothing changed or I do not get Apollo gear and darknite Panther I will officially stop cashing this game and it won't be long after that when I'll just stop playing from getting to far behind and then I'll walk away gracefully and spend a lot of money on a game that deserves to be funded cos of the appreciation given to me by the devs.
    Same here, personally was playing this game for HoF rewards because i thought they`ll be just like the previous HoF when i started playing, but i am very dissapointed about this and lets face it, this game eats your brain cells with all the issues and bugs, not causing much pleasure playing it these days. If it was a perfect game, without any major bugs the story would have been different but since this one runs like **** and have to refresh every 5 minutes because cache doesnt save anymore and clothing are loading very very very slow even on a i7 processor and noone gives a **** about it and our game experience well then thats why we have big expectations.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• ****** event,This is just like a dream, it's impossible to like the BR, just make some players feel disappointed, if balenor may be very easy for this event but not for the free player, feels very disappointing
      Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 11-04-2014, 12:50 PM. Reason: swearing

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
        I'm gonna work on getting them to fix the existing pile in my list, like blessing wheel, and have already told them their event has really bad rewards and brackets for prizes. They either need to come up with a way to drop the requirements, give out better prizes, or offer some way that we can reach it more easily, like adding pots and scrolls etc... I will pass along a suggestion of letting more than one player get the clothing... and they are already double checking on things... I'm really hoping the rewards are included in that.
        how about my question,about each server top 1 BR server n have mergering,i have 5 number server in my server now,s402,s405,s408,s430,n s433,what happen on its????
        Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
        Name: DarkLord
        Class:Mage
        Guild:maxgamer
        level : 72
        BR : 951996 ,still counting
        sylph :GAIA
        cash for mount only

Comment

• This game is called Free to play ...i dont know whi i forgot that FREE part ...lol

- Playing this game for 2 years every day and here to there i buy VIP and some Ballens packs and still just 220k BR ...this is Crazy ...should we sell our Homes and Cars to be a part of this event ?
          - Probably Yes...and play from bushes nearby of neigbours wireless rooters so we can steal at least internet in pijamas... lol The Only way.

Good luck with this Joke Event...lol the lightest word i can choose.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1497537_352487991579460_2678747662859209531_n.png
Views:	1
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	1700937 ))))))))

Comment

• Originally posted by tntsoft View Post
              This game is called Free to play ...i dont know whi i forgot that FREE part ...lol

- Playing this game for 2 years every day and here to there i buy VIP and some Ballens packs and still just 220k BR ...this is Crazy ...should we sell our Homes and Cars to be a part of this event ?
              - Probably Yes...and play from bushes nearby of neigbours wireless rooters so we can steal at least internet in pijamas... lol The Only way.

Good luck with this Joke Event...lol the lightest word i can choose.
              ehee r2 always forget "FREE TO PLAY" lol we shoud sell out relatives houses,cars,pc,start to selling peoples for organs to have money for them )))

Comment

• BR's needed are WAY too high

No way I'm gonna be ANYWHERE near ANYTHING.

I was hoping there rewards would span a lot more BR's, but I guess not. Oh well. Big boost to the big cashers. Skill not wanted

Comment

• Originally posted by fandys_s430 View Post
                  how about my question,about each server top 1 BR server n have mergering,i have 5 number server in my server now,s402,s405,s408,s430,n s433,what happen on its????
                  It will go to the top player among all the merged servers... One of the mods answered this previously.

Comment

• Love can save you

Comment

• I dont see the logic here...Chinese Wartune has HoF, where they have 200k BR as the TOP PRIZE plus the clothing for top player on the server, and there they have 2m BR players...unlike here...we get a 450k BR HoF event for some unknown reason...we probably have 1 or 2 players with that BR, what is the reason for all this? To make more players bail from the game and close it? Guess its time to stop spending a dime and just move onto something new, the greed here is overwhelming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shootbozz View Post
                        I dont see the logic here...Chinese Wartune has HoF, where they have 200k BR as the TOP PRIZE plus the clothing for top player on the server, and there they have 2m BR players...unlike here...we get a 450k BR HoF event for some unknown reason...we probably have 1 or 2 players with that BR, what is the reason for all this? To make more players bail from the game and close it? Guess its time to stop spending a dime and just move onto something new, the greed here is overwhelming.
                        Well there is no logic to be seen... Chinese servers are 100000 times better, with much much better events, auction house, rewards, balen price, huge compensation packs and more. There is a huge quality difference. You say R2 and u can flush the toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by fandys_s430 View Post
                          I did get that answered, the post is buried back pretty far, so I stole some of Kimwong's post on post number 2 to repost it so it's easily accessible.

One player on each merged server gets a reward, not one per each server it's merged with. You may log in on different numbers, but you all play on the same actual server in reality now.

Comment

• i want to be transfered to chineese servers

Comment

• I rly dont know why u so cheap!! its just some 0010001s isnt it better 2 make players happy atleas 1ns / year . Do u rly lose so much if u give us the HoF II aswell whit HoF III ? Or atleast Lower the br needet by 100k on each rank ....

Comment

• well missed out on the Gold apollo wings when needed like 63k BR and missing this one too. Not like I been a VIP for 2 years and Spirit Covenant for most of those months. I play way too many hours to be so insulted.

Comment

Working...
                                X