Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is hall of shame....i was playing for more than 2years and still not 250kbr

Comment

• imagine they count br with pet's br also, just like china...whoop i can get 450k prize :P
      Originally posted by TheVictorious
      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
      Originally posted by PunkPetal
      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
      Originally posted by EdGrr
      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
      Class: Mage
      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• Originally posted by AureLLia(S280) View Post
        better to spend the money for the family and buy some useful stuff in the real world rather than having to spend money on events ♥♥♥ like this..
        totally Agree with Aurellia
        Exilled Better than Living in Hypocrisy

Zipper

Comment

• many free players left the game cuz u so greed R2 ..!!

u kill this great game .. ** ,
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-04-2014, 09:59 AM.
          Now U See Me !!

♣
          Free player 100%

Comment

• By request I have put the list I posted in the first player post, and will update there, I appropriated some space from Kimwong, in order to leave the event post unaltered by mods, so you can clearly see if edits are made or not in it.

We're still working on them guys, I can't imagine them leaving things as they are now, esp the blessing wheel bit, really hoping that the devs change their mind on it. Once I hear back from the pro team with more info on pots and scrolls, we'll get them to ask for official word on if the answers they gave us are still accurate. Really hoping they make a bunch of changes in this event or it's gonna be a massive fail for everyone.

Comment

• Did the chinese servers get our Hall of Fame event, and we get their's?.

Comment

• give ppl 70 k+ br wings
                Now U See Me !!

♣
                Free player 100%

Comment

• old HOF
                  What are the prizes?

Battle Rating reached 105,000: 3 pieces of Apollo’s Clothing Set
                  Battle Rating reached 95,000: Darknite Panther x1, Mount Training Whip x 800
                  Battle Rating reached 80,000: Soul Crystal x 2,000
                  Battle Rating reached 65,000: Warlord’s Medallion x 1
                  Battle Rating reached 62,000: Wings of Apollo x 1
                  this one was good for all players .. why u become greed .. ., >_< !!
                  Now U See Me !!

♣
                  Free player 100%

Comment

• hall of lame. the first one was better and so is the china. so greedy 450k. guess the 10,000 that spend hundreds of thousands out rank the millions that spend hundreds and earn the rest. work should be what gets rewarded not banking. thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                      By request I have put the list I posted in the first player post, and will update there, I appropriated some space from Kimwong, in order to leave the event post unaltered by mods, so you can clearly see if edits are made or not in it.

We're still working on them guys, I can't imagine them leaving things as they are now, esp the blessing wheel bit, really hoping that the devs change their mind on it. Once I hear back from the pro team with more info on pots and scrolls, we'll get them to ask for official word on if the answers they gave us are still accurate. Really hoping they make a bunch of changes in this event or it's gonna be a massive fail for everyone.
                      I have two requests. Please ask then if they could make the clothing set for the top 10 on each server instead of the top 1. Also, please pass this along: Considering the purpose of an even such as HoF should be to keep people playing and not to make them mad enough to quit, I really think they should re-evaluate their options here and give at least every player above 100k br something... anything even if it's just one item. You have other games like World of Warcraft coming out with an expansion this month. They should do everything in their power to consolidate and keep their current player base, not make them angy enough to quit and go play other MMO's. My $0.2

Comment

• Yippie , I am so excited for this "Hall of Shame event" this event it is Losy , over the top Bad. I have full 80 set legend and am not 250k br and I have spent plenty of money here so this event Seems a bit off .... where is the rewards for those that are under 250k br that were implemented previously for the people that missed them last time around ? how about all of them !!!! 250k br is not the standard , only about 5 % of the total people that player the game will be within this group so this event sucks !!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
                          I have two requests. Please ask then if they could make the clothing set for the top 10 on each server instead of the top 1. Also, please pass this along: Considering the purpose of an even such as HoF should be to keep people playing and not to make them mad enough to quit, I really think they should re-evaluate their options here and give at least every player above 100k br something... anything even if it's just one item. You have other games like World of Warcraft coming out with an expansion this month. They should do everything in their power to consolidate and keep their current player base, not make them angy enough to quit and go play other MMO's. My $0.2
                          I'm gonna work on getting them to fix the existing pile in my list, like blessing wheel, and have already told them their event has really bad rewards and brackets for prizes. They either need to come up with a way to drop the requirements, give out better prizes, or offer some way that we can reach it more easily, like adding pots and scrolls etc... I will pass along a suggestion of letting more than one player get the clothing... and they are already double checking on things... I'm really hoping the rewards are included in that.

Comment

• so lame of an event wow

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                              I'm gonna work on getting them to fix the existing pile in my list, like blessing wheel, and have already told them their event has really bad rewards and brackets for prizes. They either need to come up with a way to drop the requirements, give out better prizes, or offer some way that we can reach it more easily, like adding pots and scrolls etc... I will pass along a suggestion of letting more than one player get the clothing... and they are already double checking on things... I'm really hoping the rewards are included in that.
                              Ty for giving our voice some kind of official umph, because a large part of our disgruntlement is also stemming from the fact that far too many of us feel as though they just don't care what we have to say, to the pt no amount of protesting ever seems to get anything done about anything.. IE: lag, bugs, etc.. all things that don't reflect an immediate sale of balens, such as big spender events, item discounts, etc.. Maybe with you championing our cause, they might actually listen somewhat. Even if they don't though, ty for your efforts, it is appreciated, especially in the face of such a ridiculous event
                              Pyranthos
                              S372 Spirit Divide
                              Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

• SCREW the Little people with Low BRs, every damn event is nothing more than Casher events and High BR advantages. What nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                                X