X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what weekly maintenance?

Comment

• Originally posted by VinnyPooh View Post
      Nice comparison but it doesn't apply completely. You can indeed compare it to sporting events. But there they don't have younger people competing against veterans. Let's say tennis. Take the world rankings. There are two. One for pro players and one for talents (players under 18). The same in my opinion should have been done with hall of fame. How is someone on a young server supposed to compete against players on a server that is 2 years old?
      HoF is an achievent reward event and should be fair and balanced. A player reaching 250k after 2 years of playing is comparable to a player reaching 130k on a younger server (less then a year). I'm not saying they should just reward everyone but they should make the brackets according to server age.
      The younger ones just dont/can't enter the Hall of Fame ones. They just need to wait til they're ready to enter it. And to prepare themselves to that, they do other events, smaller ones, according to what they can do. Which, in the wartune comparison, corresponds to all those events that made our BR grow a bunch. SC/Whips/Gem event loops, sep/mahra events, "free" mounts for the lucky ones etc... Anything that is smaller than Hall of Fame, does not corresponds to Hall of Fame. In bodybuilding, this would be Mister Olympia. But to get there, you have to go through Mister Universe first (iirc), which is not a Hall of Fame event per say, just a "preparation" to the HoF. (Lots of "HoF in those phrases..getting annoying xD)

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
      I remember when I was that young and naive. Do not worry, if you stay here long enough you will suffer the abuse of r2 to the point you will be as jaded, and cynical, and bitter as the rest of us.
      I suppose now you're just an old jaded, cynical, bitter and naive player I guess? lol
      You complain as a family too in your guild? XD

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
      what weekly maintenance?
      I suppose this is why at one point, they said academy blessing doesnt count, the maintenance will probably go on til reset?

Comment

• man, i hear what you guys are saying. it's just that i've not spent a single dime on this game and i've just barely made 250k with my charm and matk astral (i'm a knight) and if i can do it it seems others should be able to as well. it wouldn't be a hall of fame if everyone was in right? oh and before anyone starts talking about me playing two years understand that i've taken a 5 month break and a 3 month break and didn't get either of the previous HOF rewards at all.

Comment

• Well I managed to get to 151k with blessing. I just need another 100k to go. I started playing in April so never heard of HOF until people started posting when it was going to be.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

• I've got 10k BR with all i've saved the past month
            So now i can claim the 200K br award !!! i'm so happy

What, no 200K br award?
            Oh No !!! :'(

Hopefully i feel like deadpool, one voice inside me is sad, one don't care, and the other one don't event know what is hof
            Last edited by Makenshisensei; 11-26-2014, 04:09 AM.
            Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• 4. Other Rewards
              Players with 350,000+ Battle Rating will receive: King of Balenor, 15,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x300, Vulcan Pack x100 and Soul Seal x200.
              I don't really understand the hassle about this "event".
              15M gold - about 1/2 of what I earn in a day?
              Mount Hoof x 300 - enough to increase one mount by +10 (I earn this amount in 4 days in I)
              Vulcan Pack x 100 - I have 10% success chance now so enough for 2 advancement - +600 BR maybe?
              Soul Seal x 200 - about 4 days earning.

So this is the best reward a mere mortal can get at the expense of exteme efforts, and it is not so great to be excited about. the +100 mount would be nice, but it's really only for whales who spent 100k+ USD.

Just pretend this HoF never existed and continue playing as before. We almost get something for free - but didn't.
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• What a crock !!! r2 has lost their minds and want people to spend massive amounts of money and still have no chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post

4. Other Rewards
                  • Players with 350,000+ Battle Rating will receive: King of Balenor, 15,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x300, Vulcan Pack x100 and Soul Seal x200.
                  • Players with 300,000+ Battle Rating will receive: Noble of Balenor, 12,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x100, Vulcan Pack x80 and Soul Seal x150.
                  • Players with 250,000+ Battle Rating will receive: Knight of Balenor, 8,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x100, Vulcan Pack x50 and Soul Seal x100.

Rules
                  1. Rewards will be sent during the November 27th maintenance; each reward can only be redeemed once.
                  That's mean a 300K br will be able to claim 250K and 300K reward or only the 300K?
                  Cause it's say EACH reward can only be redeemed once, so a 450k player will have evrything but only once, event the award for 250k, 300K, 350K (it's 3 different award tier for me, so he could claim all the 3)

Right or ?
                  Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
                    That's mean a 300K br will be able to claim 250K and 300K reward or only the 300K?
                    Cause it's say EACH reward can only be redeemed once, so a 450k player will have evrything but only once, event the award for 250k, 300K, 350K (it's 3 different award tier for me, so he could claim all the 3)

Right or ?
                    Yeah, you can redeem only once the prizes according to your br, while the 450k player gets everything. If he mails the devs, he might get our accounts also since R2 likes money so much, who knows.
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• HoF doesn't even matter to us "small" players -__-, gonna be a regular day after maintenance for us *shrugs*
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• and some of us have nothing to upgrade 390k br and mount maxed 11 and 10 gems and astrals all 9 and 10 so what is left to make the 400 let alone the 450k br
                        CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                        name RubyRed
                        type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                        Name gippal .........Name backlash
                        Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
                          and some of us have nothing to upgrade 390k br and mount maxed 11 and 10 gems and astrals all 9 and 10 so what is left to make the 400 let alone the 450k br
                          don't worry they will add last min stuff to buy. cant have ppl not spending u know :P

Comment

and some of us have nothing to upgrade 390k br and mount maxed 11 and 10 gems and astrals all 9 and 10 so what is left to make the 400 let alone the 450k br
                            Holy force....

Comment

• holy forge can add around 25K BR on each piece....full holy forge on chinese has a total of 283K BR on only equipment.
                              Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

put all points in endurance for your sylph if you can afford it to gain more br
                                IGN: princestewii
                                Class: Archer
                                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                                X