Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol goes to figure... just another cheap low ploy to keep ppl spending / trying to up br in hopes they can make it still. oh but its an innocent miss communication lol. like all the ones before.

sad thing is ppl will do it just incase....

cause the "rewards on December 10th (during the weekly maintenance) as some of the rewarded items can't be used for the moment" part of explination would indicate that even tho they knew of HoF longer than the players they couldn't have the rewards ready??
    Last edited by xToadx; 11-27-2014, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Hof troll event!!

Comment

• Wonder how much it takes till mods get some answers, a week, two weeks, forever ? We are all waiting here with messed up astrals and gems.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
          Wonder how much it takes till mods get some answers, a week, two weeks, forever ? We are all waiting here with messed up astrals and gems.
          December 11th? *headdesk*

Seriously though, we're waiting on someone that has the power to look into this. I'm just as anxious to find out as the rest of you, so please bear with us. We're doing our best, but are limited in what we can do, as you all know.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• This entire event was run like it's the first event the game publishers have ever run - completely unprofessionally.

First, we were advised to refer to in-game event explanation in case of questions about the event. The event time was 10th of November until 27th of November, and during this entire time the publishers have not managed to provide us with any such in-game event explanation, which - given that this is a major event in the game - is quite ridiculous.

Second, the apology for why there is a delay in sending out the rewards must be a joke. Because some content is not yet available? You run a 2-week Event and disclose the information to your players that rewards will be sent out on 27th November. And at no point this made you think "Hm, we should probably make sure that the mount and the clothing set are actually added to the game at this point"?

Thirdly, with this apology, there comes no information on whether or not the relevant battle ratings have been collected.

Sometimes one really has to think the game publishers try to maximize the ticket flood that is directed at them. In the end, this awful planning of a major event just increases the workload of the game publishers considerably.
            Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

• better for their saved br player

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                December 11th? *headdesk*

Seriously though, we're waiting on someone that has the power to look into this. I'm just as anxious to find out as the rest of you, so please bear with us. We're doing our best, but are limited in what we can do, as you all know.
                I think we have "beared" enough, now all we have to do is wait to see how CW is messed up. *tripleheaddesk*
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• what happened! ! !

Comment

• Hall of Fail
                    ℃osti knight 600k br + S246 (merged with s 162 ) Cupcake R2

Comment

• GO TO HELL R2

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                        First things first. "The best way to gain BR is to hold level". You've played your char wrong your whole (wartune) life if that's what you think.
                        That was obviously a simplistic way of saying it. Didn't think I had to be more specific on a wartune forum but ok. I started my character on a new server in January but didn't start really playing (as in logging in every day, doing everything I can do) till april. I'm level 68 now with roughly 130k BR (with blessing). I never recharged so purely a free player. I hold level at every .4 and .9 stage (54, 59, 64) till I reached a BR minimum I set for myself. In my guild there are players in the 70 levels with BR below 60K. They just level up and are weak. Now I'm not saying I'm a strong as I could be. I have made my share of noob mistakes. But without holding level I would have been lvl 80 now, just with very low BR.

Second Hall of Fame, there were no awesome events we've had past year, no unlimited sc/whips/gem loops, no sylphs, no fate stuff, no additional astral slots, less mounts, no jewel hunt, no bound balens (meaning no cash shop stuff for non casher). BR at that time was actually hard to get. Geeze, you were considered godlike when you had 20k br at lvl 40 (as a casher of course). Lowest requirement last HoF was 62k BR, and unless you had been playing for a long amount of time or cashing, you weren't getting it. A lot of people didnt get the lowest reward, yet, they weren't complaining as much as you guys are atm. At that time, top players couldn't even beat Lych Lair Nightmare efficiently and they were happy when they were passing lvl 10 of spire.
                        True but all the things the game offers now the older players got too. The non balens thing is a good point. On the other hand it was cheap to unlock inventory space with vouchers. Less mounts may also be true but when they are easier to get it's an advantage for older players. More mounts equals more levels to invest whips equals more br. Same goes for clothing, more to identify, more points thus more br.

What you need to grasp is, they had bananas (compared to what we have today), and they weren't complaining (as much as nowadays peeps).
                        I understand that and not denying that either.

Nowadays, (up until kinda recently at least) we were getting sc/whips/gem event loops, mahra/sep events etc... Sylphs were added, fate stuff was added, bound balens, enabling free players to get some cashy stuff. Jewel Hunt was added, making it easy for all non casher to upgrade their fate lvl (before jewel hunt, there were no other source for fate stones) and a bunch of other useful stuff (gem chests, refinement locks etc...)
                        Any dumb player can go past lvl 14-15 in spire with the right team/sylphs. When it took a year for top players to do LL nm, new players can start doing it as soon as they're 70 with the right team and sylphs. Heck, a year ago, Zebq, who was considered wartune's HUGESTESTOSTERONESTEST (yeah, I'm aware it's not a word) whale amazed everyone (that saw his vid at least lol) when he could (painfully) solo LL nm last boss. Nowadays, every server has at least one player that can do that at lvl 70 (yeah, even "newer" servers).
                        All true but again the older players got all that too. The difference between old and new is what old got before the new changes. The reason people are complaining is mostly because the chinese HoF had lower brackets and they have even more stuff in the game.

What you need to grasp here is, nowadays, people have everything to make their wartune life easy, and they keep spending their time complaining. I call that being spoiled brats, but meh, that's just me, the "minority" XD
                        I get that. But what you need to grasp is that a game and not sporting event. There is not one winner as with Mister Olympia, there are as many as reach the requirement. It is therefor not a competition but an achievement. Now i'm not saying they should use the same brackets as last year for new servers as it is indeed easier to get BR. But it's really not that hard to calculate brackets that are tough to get depending on how old the server is instead of just disregarding everyone that started playing after a certain date.

And as for next year's HoF (maybe, maybe not), a lot of stuff will get added in between, requirements will get higher, but more stuff to make your br climb will be added as well. If (complaining) people were spending as much time researching strats, builds, and generally, stuff about the game, as they were complaining and spitting non-sense, they would be way stronger.
                        I do agree with you that HoF is not a hall of prizes. It should be difficult to get, no question about that. I also don't mind that some brackets are really only possible for cashers. They keep the game alive. But in my opinion an achievement event should not have such a deciding time factor.

Comment

• LOL.. how is this even possible? They ****** up everything. Company full of idiots.
                          Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

• SAME ♥♥♥ DIFFERENT YEAR

Exactly the same as last year ♥♥♥ storm
                            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-27-2014, 06:07 AM. Reason: Rude words

Comment

• Can we put back change back our usefull astral and gems now. HOF list still not out

Comment

• u late 2 weeks for rewards but compensations only like that ? not worth

Comment

Working...
                                X