Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing is for sure, r2 has gotten their players for the first time really really ****** off.

- epic failure hall of fame
    - epic failure sc event (twice)
    - epic failure gem event

It proves us that not the customer is the king but r2. So make your conclussion and take steps to punish them by not spending any dollar for this game for a while to show them that they need us to survive. We dont need r2. We could buy a nice game. We have choices, they don't. Show your power!

Comment

• Note: Compensation will be sent within 2 days; and the winner list will be announced later in this thread.
      Knowing your incompetence, good luck making a list with all qualified players.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• well if it anything like last hof it will be 3 months
        CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
        name RubyRed
        type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
        Name gippal .........Name backlash
        Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

• This is beyond hilarious. Something that already has so many people ticked off and they manage to mess it up even more. Bravo .... well done indeed. The saddest part of it all? I really doubt anyone is surprised at all that the rewards are delayed. The track record the developers have shown is a sad joke at best.
          Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

• 95% ♥♥♥
            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-27-2014, 07:53 AM. Reason: rude word
            Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

• For a game that gets tons of cash constantly you need to hire new developers, this is wrong. Make an event most of us have to struggle for.... then delay the rewards 2 weeks, we do not know if you have our BR recorded. CW tonight and no one wants to break there BR to fix our toons... this is wrong just wrong. No real answers to why... they knew game event stuff would not be out and yet they made it the event anyways. Frustrated and angry. Your compensation is terrible. Customer service is terrible too. Need to actual respond to tickets and answer questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by ylts01 View Post
                95% ♥♥♥
                do u realy want me to post a pic seens u think its worng

Comment

• How can R2 possibly be so consistently, extraordinarily incompetent at everything they do?

Comment

• Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                    I think he was refeering that we shouldnt trust those incompetent email answerers. Mods havent got any answer yet, so i say the same CUPCAKE everywhere.

Comment

• Release the Apollo's clothing for the delay and mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                        lol no... this letter is probably **, they dont have any data
                        Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

• Originally posted by alhill View Post
                          How can R2 possibly be so consistently, extraordinarily incompetent at everything they do?
                          Gotta agree that are the best of what they`re doing.

Comment

• Update time.

Firstly let me say I'm sorry to you players who qualified, from me personally as a player who did not qualify, because this update I have is frankly a load of ♥♥♥.

Everyone who qualified needs to take screen shots please. Full game screen please, the screenie needs to include:

1) your character name
                            2) your server
                            3) your BR obviously... *rolleyes*
                            4) Server time

Apparently there is no need to post the screenie on the forum , though given the circumstances, I will not blame you if you do.

Once again my personal apologies for not being able to answer your questions accurately. I'm extremely angry about this situation, more so that I am not getting the answers you & I want.
                            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                            | | | |

Comment

• Lol.. Like i sayd, total **

Damn those guys are idiots, i try use photoshop
                              Last edited by ylts01; 11-27-2014, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• So the thing about the items not being ready was just a bald lie.

As was R2 Andrew's statement that the BR's have been recorded. Also, a lie.

The truth appears to be, despite having over a year to figure it out, they have once again failed to develop an algorithm to record BR's, even though this is something that any reasonably intelligent college kid in a computer science program could throw together in 4-6 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X