Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      That seems excellent to me
      I made a screenshot yesterday before the maintenance, however because i use the miniclient it does not include the server. I can not imagine not having the server included being a problem in any way tho, do i realy have to make a new screen?

Comment

• r the br's taken since its cw tonight and I don't want to compete w/ messed up astrals and gems?

Comment

• Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
          I made a screenshot yesterday before the maintenance, however because i use the miniclient it does not include the server. I can not imagine not having the server included being a problem in any way tho, do i realy have to make a new screen?
          I can't see it being a real issue. It had at least the server time on it?
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by slowxmotion View Post
            If you have 300k or above you get as many compensation packs for as many rewards as you qualified for, I got two because I was 307k br. So I assume that counts for the 300k and 250k rewards.
            Really ?

I had 300,800 BR and i got only 1 pack is this true?
            East coast archer.

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              I can't see it being a real issue. It had at least the server time on it?
              yup, i hovered over the clock thingy in the top right corner so it showed the time

Comment

• Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                yup, i hovered over the clock thingy in the top right corner so it showed the time
                I approve of the usage of the word thingy... It's about my favourite word in the world, closely followed by cupcakes, obviously... ^_^
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

• Was wondering about the compensation to, I had +400k br, got 2 packs, my guess is that its one for the br and 2nd pack is for being the highest br on the server

Comment

• 1 single event and r2 ppl can still **** it up?

Comment

• So does it end and BR picked so we can change astrals again or not

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckbowser View Post
                        So does it end and BR picked so we can change astrals again or not
                        As far as we've been told the BRs have been recorded, but please read this: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Nov14-Updates just in case.

Comment

• So they will take back our br at 10th or what?? i need to switch my gems and astrals back today in cw :/ and i made a screenshot of my br and server time before the maintenance, need a reply please

Comment

• Hiya All, I have been thinking about why the HoF rewards might of got messed up. I have 2 possible reasons why, they are as follows.

Possible reason 1;

The R2 monkeys have not been paid their banana's and as a result have gone on strike until they get paid their banana's.

If this is correct then we may get the rewards on the 10th of December like we are being told.

Possible reason 2;

The R2 Support elv's are too busy helping santa prepare for christmas, And as a result they will not be available until santa has delivered his presents on the 24th-25th December

If this is correct then i would expect to get the HoF rewards after the 25th December.

I would just like to add that i am rolling on the floor laughing at both. And that this post is is intended as a joke.
                            I am just trying to make people laugh and lighten the mood.

Comment

• got a question..if HOF rewards will be on december 10, will you also base the battle ratings of players on that day or the battle ratings for this day, november 27?
                              Character Name: draconum
                              Guild: No Mercy
                              Level: 80
                              BR: 246k/252k

Comment

• Originally posted by draconum1205 View Post
                                got a question..if HOF rewards will be on december 10, will you also base the battle ratings of players on that day or the battle ratings for this day, november 27?
                                As far as we are told, the BRs are recorded already. But please read this nonetheless:
                                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Nov14-Updates

Comment

Working...
                                X