Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want compensation guys I hope you all got room for xp scrolls and stamina pots, mm yummy I know i don't have any room after mtw event..
    Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
    Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
    You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
    This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

Mail is good for savings But to be honest: R2Games have some respect and make more space in the inventory (for free!).
      I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
      Game: Wartune
      Allisandra

Comment

well it aint over for me. after hat maintaiin i cant log in forever locked out Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	1
Size:	882.5 KB
ID:	1701120Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	1
Size:	882.5 KB
ID:	1701120

Comment

Really, a maintenance sprung out of nowhere with only 5 minutes warning.

And FYI, mods. When our mailboxes are overflowing to in excess of 50 pages and the game logs out for a pointless surprise maintenance, we do lose those rewards.

Comment

ok fair enough a maint may have been needed but not right on top of world boss and to make it worse you also decide to spawn atoll boss almost 4 hours early from when it should have been don't see what the point of doing that was when it was not due and yet only give us 5 mins notice of a maintenance

Comment

Guys, I'm sorry about the mixup on the title of the post... I hit enter to get it posted and when I tried to fix the title the forum glitched on me. (I was intending to put in the body of the thread to keep an eye on it for compensation but ended up just needing it posted rather than waiting on yay or nay on it, how it ended up in the title is just a booboo on my part) Yes, it was a real issue... yes it was an emergency, and yes, we'll let you know about comp.

I hate when we can't give notice, but I post as quickly as I can when we get warning, I think it took me under two min to get the word out, but by then, you already had posts up on your servers.

I wish I could just shout in wc everywhere at once to let you guys know, hey, stop what you're doing now, maintenance is incoming! Then you can all wait for us to write up the post and have it approved to put up.

Comment

Give me my spire attempt back!!!! I was in middle of spire and then there was maintance so I didn't get exp and spire chests -.- -.- -.- -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                  Guys, I'm sorry about the mixup on the title of the post... I hit enter to get it posted and when I tried to fix the title the forum glitched on me. (I was intending to put in the body of the thread to keep an eye on it for compensation but ended up just needing it posted rather than waiting on yay or nay on it, how it ended up in the title is just a booboo on my part) Yes, it was a real issue... yes it was an emergency, and yes, we'll let you know about comp.

I hate when we can't give notice, but I post as quickly as I can when we get warning, I think it took me under two min to get the word out, but by then, you already had posts up on your servers.

I wish I could just shout in wc everywhere at once to let you guys know, hey, stop what you're doing now, maintenance is incoming! Then you can all wait for us to write up the post and have it approved to put up.
                  As I said pass it on to your bosses. WE pay their wages. they need to sort it!!!!

Comment

i still cant freaking log in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

our server s60 / 57/22/ etc came back but now none of us can log in again- Your case # is 214669,
                      Last edited by boop1268; 11-07-2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

dennyh, server and character name mean we can help with that, if you dont give it, it's hard to.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                          dennyh, server and character name mean we can help with that, if you dont give it, it's hard to.
                          I know you're not to blame, but how about an emergency SC event + exchange?
                          Half the guild im in is about to quit cuz no one can move with absolutely no space left.

Comment

Now the mini wont even load the server

Comment

s16 cant login
                              Last edited by djrecoba; 11-07-2014, 01:17 PM.
                              Name recoba

Server S16

Don't worry be happy

Comment

Any chance of an emergency soul crystal event lol?
                                This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Edermask | Level 80 Mage | 555k (blessed) | S.Q.U.A.D guild | Server 471 (Europe)

Comment

Working...
                                X