X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeRiMoNeRi
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    the title adds just 10 compared to the one for lower tier, also looks terrible
    From what i understand you gain all the lower tier rewards as well, wich means u would get all the titles together

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
    The title gives +40 to all stats, its basicly a mount, i guess thats why :P
    the title adds just 10 compared to the one for lower tier, also looks terrible

Leave a comment:

• kelbeans
    replied
    Yeah guess so, I am probably venting too much but I just find it disappointing that R2 yet again can't deliver a bug/glitch free event, and that players over 400k BR would want to do that for the sake of +40 stats. Guess I'm a bit old school lol.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
    I agree. I understand why people would do it, especially from 350k-400k with the mount, even though I do not agree with it. However the people that went from for example 415k-470k - they did it for a useless title that they don't even deserve - why would you even want that?
    I don't want it, I didn't earn it, but then neither did they, and it should be removed.

Edit: I was in another game where players abused a glitch, when the devs came back after the weekend they removed the ill-gotten gains from the people who abused the glitch and replaced it with an epicly naff item. All the players who didn't abuse the glitch were given a free general.

Was fantastic, a badge of ignomy for those willing to cheat their fellow gamers
    Last edited by PunkPetal; 11-28-2014, 12:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TeRiMoNeRi
    replied
    Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
    I agree. I understand why people would do it, especially from 350k-400k with the mount, even though I do not agree with it. However the people that went from for example 415k-470k - they did it for a useless title that they don't even deserve - why would you even want that?

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    Originally posted by zackff7 View Post
    why would they need to punish those who used pots/scrolls etc? Their script should have readjusted br for those who did. The fact it didn't isn't the players fault so why punish them for it? Personally I was irritated 2nd hof since if I would have potted I would have got that mount then, but I trusted gm when they said it wouldn't count so I just learned then what you should now. Even if they say it doesn't count, try it anyways. At worse their script works and it doesn't count the bonus br, but in no way does using pots break the tos so you can't actually be punished.
    LoL not wanna look like im being rude here so dont take me seriously.

From what you just said you tried to exploit a game bug/glitch whatever, thats cheating and therefore, by your own admission you are a cheat, and should be punished.

As for the second HoF I have no idea what happened or what rewards you gained, we didnt get it on our servers, idk why but we didnt.

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    btw why are all u people projecting anger onto players, go curse r2

Leave a comment:

• kelbeans
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    we were specifically told WC wouldn't work, imo therefore those that used it shd be stripped of all rewards for attempting to glitch the system..

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1158987

Leave a comment:

• TeRiMoNeRi
    replied
    wow, nice way to justify cheating to get rewards you haven't earnt
    I don't realy understand how you are so fixed on it being cheating while it's working within the given system. Where i come from cheating means working outside of the system (for example hacks etc)

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    wow, nice way to justify cheating to get rewards you haven't earnt

Leave a comment:

• zackff7
    replied
    why would they need to punish those who used pots/scrolls etc? Their script should have readjusted br for those who did. The fact it didn't isn't the players fault so why punish them for it? Personally I was irritated 2nd hof since if I would have potted I would have got that mount then, but I trusted gm when they said it wouldn't count so I just learned then what you should now. Even if they say it doesn't count, try it anyways. At worse their script works and it doesn't count the bonus br, but in no way does using pots break the tos so you can't actually be punished.

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    Lol Looks like if you cheat you get rewarded, and if you dont you get Cupcakes.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Devs stated it wouldn't work, therefore attempting to use it is attempting to cheat.
    Cheat looks like is the new fashion in this game. Devs are so dumb, they cant figure who cheats and who doesnt.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    last hof warrior call did work, thats why some ppl figured better to warrior call this time just in case it worked again
    Devs stated it wouldn't work, therefore attempting to use it is attempting to cheat.

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    I dont believe that it should be allowed, its % boost that only counts in the dungeons cat and nec, ppl that used it should be banned in accordance with the game T&C ofc that will never happen because R2 are only interested in the cash, not the ppl or even the players that use the hack engines, although they say its an automatic ban for hacking I know that there are many that do use them.

R2 get your finger out your rear and do some work for a change.

And for the record, I have only ever seen HoF once on our server, and ive been playing fro day one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X