Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/10 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neiimi View Post
    Is there an ETA on servers going up ?
    by my estimate anything from 30 min to another 2 hours maybe
    Player: Vix
    Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Resurgence
    Lvl 80
    Class: Archer
    BR: () crappy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian.D.Stuart View Post
      Because you play long enough, judging by youre join date, to have made the experience often enough
      Played for 2 years so you kind of go through these things, so fixing new bugs is never a truth cause like it was said before we will be enjoying new ones

Haven'y quit yet cause i do like the game...too bad it's going on a really bad path.

Comment

• this is taking too long..
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
          come one guys , get over with the maint already. let us do some dimension and events before reset
          Well current maintenance started before 3 hours and 34 minutes. And system msg says that maint will be between 4 and 6 hours... So basically sorry for all europian and oceanic servers. I am europian but exactly cuz of that i am playin in US server.
          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
            so far my server has missed in no particular order, sylph boss, world boss, bg's, tanks, and now group arenas is due.
            Would you stop complain? xD
            We get an update of the game, they have the right to let us miss whatever they want us to miss.
            Just go make some coffee, cupcake around, watch some tv and refresh this thread every 30secs like the rest of us junkies
            Wooshy s521
            Gentleman s527
            Broomy s544
            Dragonslayer s562

yes im bored alright..

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLillianna View Post
              maybe it just proves that they don't read these forums
              That is my opinion

Comment

• What the F is they doing with MT, Oceanic Server loosing out on GB ! this is completely Bull S...........

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                  Well current maintenance started before 3 hours and 34 minutes. And system msg says that maint will be between 4 and 6 hours... So basically sorry for all europian and oceanic servers. I am europian but exactly cuz of that i am playin in US server.
                  Yep changed from 3-4 hours to 4-6 hours, which means problems adding the new patch. Welcome new bugs!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                    But first post says 3 to 4 hours so should be over in less than 30 min.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zigak View Post
                      We get an update of the game, they have the right to let us miss whatever they want us to miss.
                      Just go make some coffee, cupcake around, watch some tv and refresh this thread every 30secs like the rest of us junkies
                      finaly a funny post!

Comment

• white panda always lies, it will be 6 hour

Comment

• Originally posted by cixy247 View Post
                          But first post says 3 to 4 hours so should be over in less than 30 min.
                          Well i am playin in Kabam servers and from begining it was 4 to 6 hours. Dunno about rest servers.
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

please show me where i am complaining in my post? i am merely stating facts out of boredom. lol
                            BuzzKill
                            Shadow Vale

Comment

• ok do they know what buggs we will get now
                              Gaming is a way of life

Comment

lol got the coffee watchin the movie and refreshing every 30 sec :Greetings from your fellow junkie
                                Player: Vix
                                Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                                Guild: Resurgence
                                Lvl 80
                                Class: Archer
                                BR: () crappy

Comment

Working...
                                X