Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/10 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
    except for 1 small catch, you must have all other 3 pages bought first before you can rent 4th. lol
    Well didnt knew that.
    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

syphs was expencive, now they ask for more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      cant bolive thay are going on 1000kbr or wath????????????

Comment

Originally posted by R211469803 View Post
        syphs was expencive, now they ask for more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
        cant bolive thay are going on 1000kbr or wath????????????
        Well there is one new title - to have 3 (or more) orange sylphs...

Btw sylph br will be add to your toon br.
        BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

doesnet mather about that, y know how much money needed just for one orange syph in full strengt??????

Comment

Originally posted by sin85 View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]117842[/ATTACH]

They wont fix this, and be careful.. you'd be banned for complaining things like this, just like what happened to me, i was threatened to be banned by my server mods if I sent out a ticket like this, so now I'm prepared, I decided not to send a ticket but better place it in forum. See the amount of balens I spent ? 35k balens means 35 spin in wheel of fortune, all i got was exp pack and stamina potion, while the 35k balens i did spend in plump turkey boxes. Not a single mount for me, while the other campers with just 2-3 boxes which is free, they got 2 mounts. What I want to really ask, what is the percentage of getting rare items in boxes ? i was disappointed once when they capped out max exp, and now this.. So, guys and gals. Dont do same mistake like me and spend cash in the game, you wont be treated special.
            see cashers like you should have zero complaints when you can spend this much amount you are able to spend more too. these developers and mods want your money only. they changed everything for this game only for peoples like you . vip tickets to balens etc 20 tickets to one balen etc etc evry thing changed either you people stop spending balens or stop complaining

for peoples like you all non cashers are suffering you people live in virtual world because you have either ancestral millions left for you. so when the mods and developers came to know that peoples are willing to spend any amount they want , they start mchanging every thing in regular intervals of 15 day max. it will change in future too
            recharge balens recharge balens magic wheels for 1000 balens spent magic **** for 5000 balens and magic shhhhit for 100000 balens.
            Last edited by R224048838; 12-10-2014, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Always remember it is your own choice to spend or not to. Things will be always be upgraded so your spending is not for end game stuff yet (trust me more sylph upgrade is on the way in the next few months)

Comment

Make open inventory slots become FREE...!!!! ( impossible )

life is like a game, not a game is alive

Comment

i didnt recharge about 1 month now only vip i have no point to buy everything if you have all maxed what the point to play? it will be boring after 1 or 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by R211469803 View Post
                    doesnet mather about that, y know how much money needed just for one orange syph in full strengt??????
                    Wait to see red sylphs and then will talk. If you have orange sylph will need "only" around $10K to make it red...
                    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

i hope we get compensation maintenance taking so long we could not do arena

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                        Wait to see red sylphs and then will talk. If you have orange sylph will need "only" around $10K to make it red...
                        well said man. so stop spending your as well as your parents hard earned cash. play in normal mode.

Comment

like that other guy sad i am not spending any $ on this game not even vip i will just play it untill i get so bored then will quit..
                          so r2 no more money from me

Comment

good decission

Comment

chers low and same close game and stop play
                              ]

Comment

waiting for new patch xD

come on dude, dont take it toooo loonnngggg :|

Comment

Working...
                                X