Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/10 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patch sounds interesting, but why oh why does it take so long for them to add, and second, why work on new patches when we have the lag issue, I would say sort that first then focus on the patches, but R2 is a really poor group of ppl that need the cash to pay their rent and other stuff, come on guys we missed the wb now, get your act together

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunwitch View Post
      May even find by splitting up the server upgrades to there alloted time slots, that maintenance will take a lot less time. Annoy a lot less people. Not to mention if there is an issue with the first maintenance, they can then try n fix it before spreading it to the other time groups.
      Stop talking sense, R2 don't understand it.

Comment

• Got a question about the hero campaign mode. If we already cleared everything on normal "S" mode, will we still get those rewards?

Comment

• Originally posted by akdaga View Post
          Now thats what u say acompensation , I like ur compensation but will they ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
          nah... just dreams xD they are greedy they dont event bother to give compesation you will see xD.I saw on facebook now they give Evolved Sylphs in the rewards at new events because they dont make more cash *

Comment

• maintenance too long

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
              Eu server alerdy lost the WB we will get compesation ? No BEcause you are Greedy R2Games
              Yeah, thats why thx to Hero event in solo dungeons we will get 4700 Bound Balens, 30+ mil gold, 15+ mil daru, and some lvl5,6,7 gems for free... Or may be you want compensation for that too?
              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• why people wonder with bugs?
                Somebody know what work perfect or some segment of wartune without bug? me no ( jewel help buged, fishing buged, skills and runes buged, blitzing timer buged, mp, spire buged, loading and....)
                As i hear not buged only recharge, but me non casher so not sure

Comment

• Impatient
                  Greedy
                  Lots of complains

And sometimes I wonder why R2 is that way
                  Seems like the players that play the game is like that too

Comment

• it's done updating an hour ago, just forget to turn the servers back on, dinner time. LMFAO.
                    Originally posted by R2_Emma
                    For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
                    On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
                    Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
                    A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
                    33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

• Times up, turns the machines back on please

Comment

• Originally posted by akdaga View Post
                        Who ever the F they may b must not b getting properly paid as it seems from the work being carried out by them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        You realise by splitting the Maintenance in time zone's it would mean keep the employees of the server bank where R² rents there servers 4 times a day busy and would cost R² 4 times there salaries.
                        All Servers regardless there timezone are in the same location and R² only rent them dont own them.
                        Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                        (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

• Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
                          why people wonder with bugs?
                          Somebody know what work perfect or some segment of wartune without bug? me no ( jewel help buged, fishing buged, skills and runes buged, blitzing timer buged, mp, spire buged, loading and....)
                          As i hear not buged only recharge, but me non casher so not sure
                          u are so happy with this game...

Comment

• She did not finish this maintenance, we will have great gifts for Christmas

or not ......

Comment

• [QUOTE=R2_Helen;1199645]Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 10th of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). During the maintenance, we will update the Ver 3.40 Part 1 to below all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

hmm been longer than 3-4 hours guess Helen will update her post once the servers are up again rofl maybe not as she does not work for R2 so might actually have some sort of customer focus, yes Helen that was a backhanded compliment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                                Yeah, thats why thx to Hero event in solo dungeons we will get 4700 Bound Balens, 30+ mil gold, 15+ mil daru, and some lvl5,6,7 gems for free... Or may be you want compensation for that too?
                                This make part of the patch so chill down they will never give this if the new patch dont have this features think about it before comment thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X