Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/10 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still last week maint was much shorter for s1 and the others

Comment

• Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
      you understand I don't give a rats arse about you or anyone else on this forum, I just want my game back up and running.
      your game? so you complain about yourself here? weird
      Wooshy s521
      Gentleman s527
      Broomy s544
      Dragonslayer s562

yes im bored alright..

Comment

• maintenance so long......

Comment

• Wait and see how we wont get HoF prizes and we`ll have another maintenance bwhahaha
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• still not done???
            too loooooooong *boring*

Comment

• Originally posted by Zigak View Post
              your game? so you complain about yourself here? weird
              I think when you read that back, you'll realise as quickly as I did how dumb it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nifty2 View Post
                ffs we, the players, did not ask R2 to make their "rented" game worldwide, before they did that they should have costed it, basic economic management practice.
                The dit and it pays extrem well for them, but in difference to western countries customer satisfaction and retention is in no Chinese Company in the top 10 prioritys
                Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

• I gonna cupcake my pants, drinking so much coffee waiting and waiting and waiting even longer for these updates

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                    No because its the patch feature.If you remember china have some patches we have some patches what we get china dont have what china have we dont have Etc. I dont think the tehnicians will remove that features from the patches sience they dont fixed small bugs HaHaHa think again .
                    This is not a bug, so they dont need to fix anything! You said that R2 are greedy! And they are indeed. But not that much as you think, else they would remove those rewards. Yes, R2 are buying new patches from chinies but our Wartune is not same as chinies, which means that our devs make changes on game before to upload new patches. How many difference want to tell you between our Wartune and chinies?
                    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Well 17 minutes till daily reset........ how am I supposed to stay ahead in this game if I can't sneek in a few daily event quest before reset.... lmao

Comment

• after 6 months i expect maintenance to take 12 hours if go in this mode

Comment

• idk what happen with my screen. still show this one...

Click image for larger version

Name:	mt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	1704610

Comment

• Originally posted by Arcibald_S512 View Post
                            after 6 months i expect maintenance to take 12 hours if go in this mode
                            They shud take a ****** day off for MT but inform all the players properly that the game will b off for 24 hrs & not more neither less pl come back after 1 day same time - B........................F.............

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                              This is not a bug, so they dont need to fix anything! You said that R2 are greedy! And they are indeed. But not that much as you think, else they would remove those rewards. Yes, R2 are buying new patches from chinies but our Wartune is not same as chinies, which means that our devs make changes on game before to upload new patches. How many difference want to tell you between our Wartune and chinies?
                              It seems we dont speak same lang and we dont understand each other you see the points from a way i see the points from other way.

Comment

• it's ok now S1 on yellow.... maybe in 30 mn all servers up

Comment

Working...
                                X