Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/10 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    Yeah, and noone is pointed a gun to your head and forcing you to play Wartune. It was your call. Weekly maintenance is part of the game, so get used with it, and dont complain. Else feel free to quit.
    no one did, that is true, but when I started playing oceanic I thought everything would be my time zone and until today maintenance only interfered a little bit. However, Picture a man travelling beyond sight and sound, he has entered another dimension.. it's the R2 oceanic time zone ... queue Twilight Zone music, and I bet you're in the US

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
      Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
      3 - 4 hours pal, server have been down 4 hours. Could be longer means we need more info. Time is up, turn the machines back on .... please.

Comment

• Sooooooooooo looooooooooooooong......................

y u MT take so looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ??

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSlyShark View Post
          Well 17 minutes till daily reset........ how am I supposed to stay ahead in this game if I can't sneek in a few daily event quest before reset.... lmao
          Hey most events as bg, tanks, multi arena and so on can be done early or later. This maintenance is not all day, so its your fault that u r not done with those events. The only things that europian and oceanic servers missed are wb (for both sides) and gb for oceanic.
          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• s1 been yellow for awhile

Comment

• give some frebbies...

Comment

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
                And? whats your point? do we not spend enough on the game for them to pay the excess of wages, they earn enough from us in day to pay for the servers, and the wage bill will be far less than the servers, so I fail to see what your point is.
                The point is R² is a Pur Profit Orientated Company and costumers/players are only there for getting there money. Not for there well-feelings or satisfaction its take it or leave it we dont care as long we make enough cash we do not need to make players/clients happy. The go from the point if 1 product/game dont sell enough/bring in enough cash the just take it out of the shelf and put another product/game in.

P.S. just look in most of supermarkets where a lot of the very cheap offers like Coffee machines toasters etc are made, the worth **** and break in max 4 months time(3 months warranty).Ok you never pay again one of them but if the company sold 1 million of them its enough for them and the just change product.This is chinese Buisness thinking
                Last edited by Ian.D.Stuart; 12-10-2014, 07:01 AM.
                Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

• wheee! Guild battle time will be over in 10 minutes
                  Player: Vix
                  Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Resurgence
                  Lvl 80
                  Class: Archer
                  BR: () crappy

Comment

• Originally posted by ¤ASOT¤ View Post
                    it's ok now S1 on yellow.... maybe in 30 mn all servers up
                    i think it's yellow for a long time (at least 1 hour)
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Just wait, an R2 employee will come and give us more details why the maintenance is lasting that much just wait till you get old
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• almost a server time reset ; i can't get into the game : maintenance still moves on : over 4:30 server time now : why ?

Comment

• Oceanic server will be missing guild battle.

Comment

• I will say only tht: EU server GTMS time zone ? And moin maintance i mean *** Shuldnt maint be done at night where all sleep and nubs tht lurking from other zones at night get some rest xD

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                              Hey most events as bg, tanks, multi arena and so on can be done early or later. This maintenance is not all day, so its your fault that u r not done with those events. The only things that europian and oceanic servers missed are wb (for both sides) and gb for oceanic.
                              Very good point, here is another, some of us cant sit infront of a screen playing games 16hrs a day, we have work we need to eat sleep ect

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                                Just wait, an R2 employee will come and give us more details why the maintenance is lasting that much just wait till you get old
                                what game u play?

Comment

Working...
                                X