Click image for larger version

Name:	HamsterDance.gif
Views:	6
Size:	310.2 KB
ID:	1704657 Dance Hamster Dance

Leave a comment:

• R226289422
    replied
    to all the people complaining about people complaining....... you are just adding to the complaints. This isnt a complaint. I think. Is it?

Leave a comment:

• a777
    replied
    Originally posted by drazkrX View Post
    EU severs ! Who cares is night or day for them ! ITS A ♥♥♥♥ DAY FOR EU !
    Also they CANT calculate WHEN IS WB AND ARENA ?
    WANT OUR MONEY BUT DONT CARE FOR THE MISTAKES THEY DO !
    Pst:r2 SUX A LOT ! when ask someting he says send a ticket (EVERY SINGLE TIME) ... GUES WHAT 1 motnh 5 tickets .. STILL NO ANSWER
    GET SOME EU EMPLOERS TO TO EU SERVERS JOB !
    I might have to go on my knees and ask God for the gift of interpretations of toungues on this one.

Dear God... Grant this poor soul some typing skills too while you're at it....
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-24-2015, 01:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• davidholden
    replied
    Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
    every time time some posts a moan i take a drink..at this rate my local brewery will be out of buisness
    And you will be drunk as a pig

Leave a comment:

• GreenSad
    replied
    Originally posted by R230028138 View Post
    not all people experience lag. dont tell that. i am not experiencing lag. ur problem is ur internet not R2.

but i know who are laggers in our server so i marked them on my blacklist. coz i dont want to play with them. coz they are lagging and they are affecting my gameplay and others gameplay. so dont tell that ALMOST EVERYONE IS LAGGING. not everyone only few of you. in our server i have list who are laggers.
    OMG, do u know what u say?

I have 100MB fiber internet, i7 computer and still have lag....please u dont know what u talking about

R2 have lag on game, YES...and i can prove that

Leave a comment:

• davidholden
    replied
    Come on guys, say something funny.

Leave a comment:

• junaloca
    replied
    leave the prizes just fix the new graphics ,,,,,mega lag yesterday in wb arenas also and bg in all rounds toon and sylph i miss delph my worst wb run ever

Leave a comment:

• WobblyWizard
    replied
    every time time some posts a moan i take a drink..at this rate my local brewery will be out of buisness

Leave a comment:

• khanzuhaib
    replied
    TImE

wao R2 make 6 hours to 8 hours

Leave a comment:

• R216950431
    replied
    maintenance for price???

Leave a comment:

• N3xt1
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on Thursday, the 11th of December at 03:45 AM PST (6:45 AM EST, 11:45 AM GMT, and 19:45 AM GMT +8) on all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package including the following items:
    • 500000 Gold
    • 500000 Daru
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x25

Patch Notes:
    • Fixed incorrect item prices in the Dimensional War Shop.
    They didnt say....there with maintenance many other bugs come up, so they just do maintenance to maintenance,But they cant say sorry we are a bit incompetents and we messed up yesturday.... I belive they do a good work, but they cant ever fix lag. Noone said to them....adding new feature in game, mean more and more lagging. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• davidholden
    replied
    Sometimes, reading these posts is more fun than actually playing the game.
    I know I stress heaps less than trying to get a crummy red astral. In 6 months playing all I have managed is one energine.

Leave a comment:

• akalonac
    replied
    dont forget to we paid them to they do this to us 5 mil $ daily and they *** us like noobs all time lets switch characters , r2 give me 5 mil $ and i gona ** you than

Leave a comment:

• R25013527
    replied
    Make us something so we cant remove a skill on our slyph!!!!U guys say nowhere that we our not able to change it before we got full of it!!And then it say if u change a skills it will be random??***??500$ slyph and i cant even remove my skills to switch it??Fix this!!!

Leave a comment:

• drazkrX
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    you guys dont understand day for 1 server is night for others
    they do it at this time because us east and us west are both doing nothing and euro servers are just starting to get to 2nd arena time

the world doesnt revolve around oceanic, and i am an australian, so im not being bias to america or anything

EU severs ! Who cares is night or day for them ! ITS A ♥♥♥♥ DAY FOR EU !
    Also they CANT calculate WHEN IS WB AND ARENA ?
    WANT OUR MONEY BUT DONT CARE FOR THE MISTAKES THEY DO !
    Pst:r2 SUX A LOT ! when ask someting he says send a ticket (EVERY SINGLE TIME) ... GUES WHAT 1 motnh 5 tickets .. STILL NO ANSWER
    GET SOME EU EMPLOERS TO TO EU SERVERS JOB !
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-24-2015, 01:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X