No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/16 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you have an exchange event for L55 gear to L60 but you took the L55 gear out of the shop? Where do we get it now?

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 16th of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    • Added Christmas themes to Cloud City, the home city, Farm, World Bosses, etc. (Note: please clear the browser cache first to view the new scene. )
    • Added the Socket function in the Sylph system, for socketing Divinity Soul into Sylph equipment.
    • Added various Christmas events, including one of the biggest item sales of the year.
    • Added a new exchange function
      a. Exchange Insignia x50 for Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x1
      b. Exchange Insignia x80 for Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x1
    • Fixed an issue in which refining clothing consumed Fashion Core incorrectly.
    • Fixed the incorrect mount card name contained in the Holy Set Chest item.
    • Fixed an incorrect description for the Holy Rune Pack item.
    • Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
    • Removed the level 35, 45, and 55 set obtained from the Arena Shop.

Comment

• its been a month of constant screw ups on there part. this is getting so bad that many are packing there bags and leaving wartune for good.

Comment

• Comment

• in morning they have do it and now afternoon again waiting 4 till 6 hours what is going on???

Comment

• yeah fun is over no more money from my side go find better good game

Comment

• well most i know (same as me). got 40 gear for our 55 pvp set so its alot of bugs and very needed MT..

Comment

• compensation!!!!! wonder if they will let people keep the x1000 lvl 7 crystals

Comment

• Well, isn't this great. I was doing LL MN when this started. Lost that run for today

Comment

• Removed the level 35, 45, and 55 set obtained from the Arena Shop.
                    why removing it??

Comment

• what a joke R2 IS 2 MAINTENICE IN 1 DAY???????????????????????????????????????? LOL LOL ANY WONDER PEOPLE LEAVING THE GAME

Comment

• you all CRACK me up !! damned if they do Damned if they don't lol granted wish they would give a lil more then a 5 min warning but I also was reading a lot of comments about thing not working so
                        CrimsonPeakS364M♥ON
                        MAGE230K

Comment

• Originally posted by plancha View Post
                          compensation!!!!! wonder if they will let people keep the x1000 lvl 7 crystals
                          They have to cause it was their fault they should have noticed before adding the event
                          Server: Oceanic
                          IGN: RoadsideBomb

Comment

• Lol they only reply to posts that they choose lets see if they explain why 2x maintence in 1 day lol

Comment

• people say no more money from their side ....but they always spend any ways....since the last patch and upgrades last week i have not spend another penny i dare to say the same for others that complain but don't follow through. when R2 uses promo's and sales tactics every one says oh geez i need it now....but in truth people always spend

Comment

• Originally posted by R25244491 View Post
                                what a joke R2 IS 2 MAINTENICE IN 1 DAY???????????????????????????????????????? LOL LOL ANY WONDER PEOPLE LEAVING THE GAME
                                I've put a lot of time into this game.

And it's hacking me off.

What is the best online game these days?

Comment

Working...
                                X