Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think not correct Thread title Wartune Weekly Maintenance
    Need fix it like 3-4 h moaning or baby tears
    Each week all cry why R2 not say which bug fix, as game laggy, as not have support, as much money they must spend at start and after few hours start cry why they miss arena, wb, or gb
    so thread name must be moaning time

Comment

[*]Removed the level 35, 45, and 55 set obtained from the Arena Shop.[/LIST][/QUOTE]

1 question i have about this, why to remove those tipe of set's? to force ppl do PVE set?
      Or they gona replace them and give us bigger chance to make a pve set faster or something?
      Others still use lvl 35,45 or 55 set, me for example i use 30 set when i start with a new character, then 40 pve and 55 pvp till i get the 60 pve leggendary.

This is what i think,
      I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Maybe in the past I would agree with moaning time but now it is joker time for me.... I'm to the point stop getting angry, rather cracking up jokes about those stuff (lags, bugs, missing dailies, etc)

Comment

>>Fixed miscellaneous bugs.

one of mentions bug fixes will be
          u wanna buy 1000 balens, u get 1000 balens but u pay one of the following:
          0,01$
          0,03 $
          0,05 $
          0,1 $
          1$

now what about such christmas gift, r2?

Comment

what about adding the hide player button at wb to fix the lag?
            isn't that better than fixing something that you even don't know lol

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
              1 question i have about this, why to remove those tipe of set's? to force ppl do PVE set?
              Or they gona replace them and give us bigger chance to make a pve set faster or something?
              Others still use lvl 35,45 or 55 set, me for example i use 30 set when i start with a new character, then 40 pve and 55 pvp till i get the 60 pve leggendary.

This is what i think,
              Sooner or later R2 going to match patch with chinese version,
              they start new character at level 40 and a free cloth piece,
              so there's no need to get a set that's only giving few starting rage.
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Dear Suport! Lost during the day about 900 balens that maybe I made a mistake, but I doubt it! I ask if it is possible then please rectify the error! thanks Wartune, name: VACK0R, S559 Stormbane, DRAG0NY0S, kokootto27 yahoo. com

Comment

Retarded stupid maintenance, fixing ** only and giving "biggest sale" ♥♥♥ r2
                  Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-16-2014, 04:31 AM. Reason: naughty language

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                    Added various Christmas events, including one of the biggest item sales of the year.
                    Why do I for some reason doubt that this will be a "sale" in the traditional sense of reduced prices? Oh right, because I've been playing this game for close to 2 years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
                      Why do I for some reason doubt that this will be a "sale" in the traditional sense of reduced prices? Oh right, because I've been playing this game for close to 2 years now.
                      i think they will sell a clothing pack at 10$ and that is the big item sale of the year xDD

Comment

• **** this **** why are we having maint. on tuesday?

Comment

• will we get any compensation?

Comment

• The biggest sale for christmas is allready know !

For thanks all the player R2 will make some incredible sale and prom !!!

But only on soul crystal pack !
                            Nothing else, and one mount +20 stats refining 2star for 7999 ballens
                            So if you want a mount or tons of SC, christmas sale is for you
                            Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• thx laba
                              I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

• ****** game ,everyday all day maintenance X(.

Comment

Working...
                                X