yesterday I bought lvl 35 eq but now
      "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
      Name: Sorcerer
      guild :ARROGANCE
      Hometown: Pakistan
      normal people scare me

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
        pmsfl, so they just implement changes without any having any official agreement with the player community...
        You must be realy new to R² Games.
        1 : The never ask players what the Think
        2 : If there suggestions from players the do a real good job at ignoring them.
        3 : The player community is here only to fill the pockets of R² shareholders very fast with a maximum amount of money.
        4 : If there is any way R² could get the money without the active Cash Player the would even not bother with a game.
        Style "free to play" game give as a autorisation to take as much money of youre account as you got on and go back to work to make more.
        5 : Players are a general nuisance, the only dont let us R² employes sleep in piece, by sending tickets (worst of all the expect answers) then the moan non stop and have complett unreasonable demands, like fixing bugs or lag.

This is only a short overview of R² Poiltics and ways to treat players.So Welcome to the World of R²
        Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
        (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

Originally posted by massimocellino View Post
          I suppose this means that they are gonna fix things.........but they are not sure which things yet.....lol
          Well remember the lucky bag is needed first so thy get to pull out a number to fix anything that still will not work,
          like the LAGGGGGG OH were is the BAG?????????????????

Comment

"Added various Christmas events, including one of the biggest item sales of the year.".......more balens up guys ))))

Comment

biggest item sales of the year.
              What about Non VIP lolz......................................
              normal people scare me

Comment

they forget about NON VIP
                normal people scare me

Comment

i agree to that,lol

Comment

how about my Request for adding "Follow Hero" on Dynamic Modes?? That will be helpfull in wilds ... Tyvm..

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 16th of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
                      • Added Christmas themes to Cloud City, the home city, Farm, World Bosses, etc. (Note: please clear the browser cache first to view the new scene. )
                      • Added the Socket function in the Sylph system, for socketing Divinity Soul into Sylph equipment.
                      • Added various Christmas events, including one of the biggest item sales of the year.
                      • Added a new exchange function
                        a. Exchange Insignia x50 for Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x1
                        b. Exchange Insignia x80 for Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x1
                      • Fixed an issue in which refining clothing consumed Fashion Core incorrectly.
                      • Fixed the incorrect mount card name contained in the Holy Set Chest item.
                      • Fixed an incorrect description for the Holy Rune Pack item.
                      • Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
                      • Removed the level 35, 45, and 55 set obtained from the Arena Shop.

Seriously? None of the above patches discuses my concern or even hint towards it. I've downloaded all known browser in the galaxy and still the big black screen reigns!!! HALLEYUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R2 YOU'VE CREATED AN ELEMENT! IT JUST WONT GO AWAY! HALLEYUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND OH YAH CAPS FOR ***** AND I'M A ****, YOU GUYS TURNED ME INTO A ****!!!!!!!! seriously, deal with the real issues here. S561 ---- blackscreen in tanks, bg, gb.

Comment

Originally posted by BaxyBaxy View Post
                        "Added various Christmas events, including one of the biggest item sales of the year.".......more balens up guys ))))
                        What else is Christmas nowadays its a big sales promotion Event and most people have forgotten what it should be.
                        Not giving tons of Gifts, but a few days in tranquility and peace with youre family and friends at the end of a for most stressfull year.
                        But for the new generations this dont count anymore the are so educated and conditioned by the mass consumption today only the presents/gifts count the rest forget about it. Lets go party.
                        Last edited by Ian.D.Stuart; 12-16-2014, 03:04 AM.
                        Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                        (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

so post quick reply isn't working either?

Comment

Wake up guys, we're talking about R2...
                            I always see this question : "What various bugs? "
                            Don't ask, no one bothers to answer..just for my morbid curiosity I will send a ticket later to see if I get an answer for this various bugs )
                            I'll write here if I get an answer.

In rest

Boycott in S422

Comment

Divinity Soul ?....wht is it ? n frm whr it could be obtained?

Comment

complaining and complaining...

Christmas are coming focus on this not on game

but if R2 wanna give us some nice event - plz give us gem synth event *.*

Comment

Working...
                                X