No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/16 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we have a secret Santa where we can send people gifts?
    ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
      can we have a secret Santa where we can send people gifts?
      yes, but you have to pay for it
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        No, no you shouldn't be handed sylph gear for a maintenance. Get your daily rewards, it's not like you're actually missing out on anything.
        I play on west 1 and we have had no sylph arena rewards or weekly's since the new system came in..... yes we are actually missing out as i play from UK so maintenance is at 9 am not 4am for me! Also yes we should be compensated for what we have not got whether in bed or not when maintenance is on!

Comment

thats where that dude got his info from about this maint
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-16-2014, 05:26 AM. Reason: link not allowed
          ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

i am from Europe S558 level 31 Battle Rating 12459 Class Knight(female)

Comment

Originally posted by Nico79 View Post
              Any idea when is later today?
              You'll find out later today

Comment

Originally posted by R233893114 View Post
                Seriously? None of the above patches discuses my concern or even hint towards it. I've downloaded all known browser in the galaxy and still the big black screen reigns!!! HALLEYUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R2 YOU'VE CREATED AN ELEMENT! IT JUST WONT GO AWAY! HALLEYUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND OH YAH CAPS FOR ***** AND I'M A ****, YOU GUYS TURNED ME INTO A ****!!!!!!!! seriously, deal with the real issues here. S561 ---- blackscreen in tanks, bg, gb.

Bahahaha you complaining about blackscreen ? Here i don't even get that far !Try getting stuck on the 7road screen 29% for 3 days straight....
                Player: Vix
                Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Resurgence
                Lvl 80
                Class: Archer
                BR: () crappy

Comment

Originally posted by Ian.D.Stuart View Post
                  What you want compensation for???? You know when the maintenance is long enough in advance.
                  So plan doing during something in youre real life in this time(if you still have a rl) go walking in the woods/citypark go fitness studio or just go jogging, if you a girl maybe you could as well go shopping or see youre friends in real not on a mobile phone.
                  says the person sat in front of computer posing on the forum during maint....

Comment

your attachment was deleted or ... but i would like to see it

Comment

could you fix the level difference in bg, i mean. im a level 48 and im with level 80 and 70 bg! not just me but all of the lower level people in the 40s are mixed with the higher level. pls fix this wartune.

Comment

Another Maint, thats 3 inside 6 days and 4hrs notice! is not what I call good planning. R2 you get worse, Glad i stopped spending now

Comment

It is said that the motto of Christmas Is that it is better to give, then to receive.

(feed into R2 translator)

It is better for players to give and we receive, Merry Christmas

Comment

This game is getting more retarded the longer its online!! R2 ruined another game!!! Way to go R2!!!

Comment

Why dont they fix the lagging?

Comment

Originally posted by RatTequila View Post
                                Why dont they fix the lagging?
                                - the lag
                                - the memory leak
                                - the cache trouble
                                waiting and hoping each week...
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X