No announcement yet.

[Event] Legendary Set Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a point? do i have to exchange my stuff? 60 sets are worse than pvp set I think just look at the full set bonuses..

Comment

add level 10 gem transporter please in balen shop, so many people are unlucky with getting that from necro, please add it

Comment

this is the wrong thread post it in the suggestions area
        Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
        add level 10 gem transporter please in balen shop, so many people are unlucky with getting that from necro, please add it

Comment

Anyone know where the parts of the set for do this part of event:

Eradication Helmet x1 for Wyvern Helmet x1
          Eradication Armor x1 for Wyvern Armor x1
          Eradication Sword x1 forWyvern Sword x1
          Eradication Brooch x1 for Wyvern Brooch x1

Remember they were always in the Arena Shop but are not now. Im play in Server 258 Blood Vaults ..... Any moderator pls

Comment

Originally posted by xHernaNx View Post

Remember they were always in the Arena Shop but are not now. Im play in Server 258 Blood Vaults ..... Any moderator pls
            +1
            I seen it but thought it was meant for the knight class. As the equipments doesn't sound familliar,
            I just skipped to the mage equip exchange instead.
            "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
            Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
            Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

i lost it to

Comment

Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
                I like how I spent 3 months getting 70 set to make 80 and they going to give it to you if you have 60 set nice to know hard work counts for nothing on this game
                No..if you have 60 set you do NOT get 70 set. 60 set is PVE not PVP set. Only PVP sets are exchanged. So just calm down a bit there. I for one got my 60 set the hard way and now these people get theirs handed to them. Not much I can do about that, so be it. I will live with it and play on.

Comment

The PvP sets were removed from the arena shop in yesterday's maintenance, as was announced in the maintenance thread:

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                  Patch Notes:
                  • Removed the level 35, 45, and 55 set obtained from the Arena Shop.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

The PvP sets were removed from the arena shop in yesterday's maintenance, as was announced in the maintenance thread:

Sorry moderator but can you tell me how we're gonna get that item?, because in blacksmith cant synthesize (Eradication Set) and in other NPC dont sales
                    thank you very much Agains

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                      you actually have the courage to say it was announced.. how dare you?!?! this ♥cupcake♥ was supposed to be announced a week beforehand so everyone could use their insignias and get the lvl 60 set. Nobody gives a ♥cupcake♥ that they announced it during/after maintenance. it is irrelevant.

Comment

Sorry moderator but can you tell me how we're gonna get that item?, because in blacksmith cant synthesize (Eradication Set) and in other NPC dont sales
                        thank you very much Agains
                        you cant get them anymore. r2games are *** ups. they do this event and in the same day they take the pvp sets out of the game without any form of warning

Comment

Is there some reason we needed to have separate pages for the knight, archer & mage sets? If this is going to be cluttering the hot events for the next three months you should at least put it all on a single page.

Comment

Anything but in Server sais Event Countdown: 88 days but in Forum theard sais finish 12/19 ..... What is true? hehehe pls any answers for all

Comment

Why nothing to trade Titan Equipment in for?

Comment

Originally posted by Merrywindl View Post
                                is there a point? do i have to exchange my stuff? 60 sets are worse than pvp set I think just look at the full set bonuses..

You are a complete noob

Comment

Working...
                                X