Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats right, remove my post you bunch of dumb *****

Comment

• lol moon xD

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        Instead of threatening to quit, have you filed a ticket? You've been around long enough to know that's what needs to be done.

LOL ticket is another piece of **** by this MOD of R2

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
          I just moved some penny stocks while waiting for the game to come back up, netting myself almost 12-large. It's a good morning .
          gratz man!

Comment

• Originally posted by bagofglue2 View Post
            Ill get right on that !! extra butter ?? maybe a drink
            sounds great what type of drink you got?

Comment

• hahah , i'm having too much fun reading the complain XD i mean... people take games as if theyr lives depends on it.. you spent money on them? no one forced you =D a lot of place sell things and they're **** but you still buy them.. and that is what exactly all cashier are doing here...

I mean for me the compensation pack is good EVERY single time they do maintenance couse i'm not all the day in front of a stupid screen, i do something else in my life.. which means compensation pack are actually given for free.. couse i didn't actually lose a single thing..

You guys enjoy the game kicking people ***** couse you spent a lot of money, i enjoy the game when i don't lose anithing and you kill yourself with anger about WASTING (couse you cannot call it differently) money on a game, which has more bug then a beta test =D congratulation^^

Comment

• grab a beer while watching movie..till maintenance done..haha

Comment

• your the man!!!....hahaha, why d this guyz...love to post how much they pay

Comment

• hmm i work nightshift at 6 pm and server been down since i went to bed i got up and its still being cupcaked around by some i d i o t s who doesnt know wat he or she is doin the compo isnt fair doesnt sound much as i miss everything cuz of the maintenace maybe r2 needs to reconfig the compo and make it better

Comment

• Yeah, I really shouldn't be playing with the market though. It's way too volatile now. It's just nice having all my Christmas expenses taken care of that way .

Comment

• Originally posted by R283274565 View Post
                        why can't the Christmas Blessing be for everyone instead of just the casher's? You know what Kabam and R2, you are not fair about the events, everyone deserves a chance at the Christmas Blessing, not just casher's. And none of you casher's start saying , " then why don't you buy some Balen's then". I don't spend money on a game. If I did, it would be like throwing money in the trash, cause I get nothing in return to show for it.
                        Come on, you should know by now that Santa is fake and free players don't get a gift from the Christmas Tree xD

Comment

• great should call game The Big Buglag game,,,,,

Comment

• is game still down or what?

Comment

• mt for mt too

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                                Instead of threatening to quit, have you filed a ticket? You've been around long enough to know that's what needs to be done.
                                And you have been around long enough to know ticketsystem is just as bad as the game right now. But i guess you cant say that...

If you send a ticket,,,,you are replied by someone who 1) doesnt reply to what you have written 2) doesnt speak/write english 3) Is just giving you a premade standard reply.

Ive tried sending tickets several times, but i just had to give up, because it was like having a conversation with an answering machine speaking a different language. Absoulute no help whatsoever.

Thats the only truth...

Comment

Working...
                                X