Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am calling it now... The next big set of complaints will be in 5 minutes "It has been 2hrs why are the servers still not online?"

Comment

• Any moderator know how much time till we can play?
      I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

• When are you guys going to learn, Kabam wants your money not your opinions. you spend money on game, they happy. get over it and stop spending money on game.

Comment

• hold on, wartune addicts, you will get your addictive toy back soon. refresh frenzy server list to see them getting green !

Comment

• Originally posted by Nangijala View Post
            And you have been around long enough to know ticketsystem is just as bad as the game right now.

If you send a ticket,,,,you are replied by someone who 1) doesnt reply to what you have written 2) doesnt speak/write english 3) Is just giving you a premade standard reply.

Ive tried sending tickets several times, but i just had to give up, because it was like having a conversation with an answering machine speaking a different language. Absoulute no help whatsoever.

Thats the only truth...

are you really dumb enough to have an conversion with an answering machine.

if the answering machine is in a different language you might wanna check the number you called.

that being said its true tickets do not work but ive never been answerd in another language then i posted ticket in on my main old account

Comment

• Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
              Any moderator know how much time till we can play?

What? All Moderator Sleep!

Comment

• Originally posted by R230657214 View Post
                hold on, wartune addicts, you will get your addictive toy back soon. refresh frenzy server list to see them getting green !
                was thinking about doing the same joke to see peoples reactions...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Nangijala View Post
                  And you have been around long enough to know ticketsystem is just as bad as the game right now. But i guess you cant say that...

If you send a ticket,,,,you are replied by someone who 1) doesnt reply to what you have written 2) doesnt speak/write english 3) Is just giving you a premade standard reply.

Ive tried sending tickets several times, but i just had to give up, because it was like having a conversation with an answering machine speaking a different language. Absoulute no help whatsoever.

Thats the only truth...
                  Totally agree, the last few tickets got only auto response or the "Dev are looking at this" & then nothing. All in all no response

No point is filing tickets that are just ignored

Comment

• 2 hours....are already passed lol...

Comment

• hehe its a mistake 2h = 4h ))
                      ❤PaTeNcE❤
                      Even the future has an end

Comment

• Originally posted by R241708213 View Post
                        2 hours....are already passed lol...
                        2x3 hours hahaha xD

Comment

• Hush now......

ok wheres the cupcakes?

Comment

• hahahaha,,,its for service like this ppl pay for,,,i feel sorry for them(or not at all lol)cuz they spend so much too enjoy the game in there way and they always get the lowest service ever

but mayb they can take someting from this and start thinking b4 they recharge again idk....some do and some will not...always the costumer decision here,,,and things only will change if dramastic mesures are apply and they start too care a bit more for the ppl who play this game hardcore o_O .... cheers!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              An update in post 1 of this thread.
                              if they do this ill be refudning my last 6 months of purchases which is about 20k i only recharged becasue iof the reward which was posted in your officail forum and not immediately removed

Comment

• why again maintenance??????????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X