Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/14 @ 3:30 AM EST - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZT_Knight View Post

In the game ALL the stuff and items are available for free but it takes more time to achieve

Guild: mammal
    Class: cloven-hooved
    This guy from mars. lol

Comment

i know my brodband is not good but i am plaing on same comp 1 year lag is crazy now much worst then year before stop keep adding new events sort out lag first ty

Comment

Its becase of plyers level if you are level 50 or 60 how you will fight agains boses level 80 (unles you are realy tuff casher with in sasne BR on low level) lol

Comment

Originally posted by ionelmj View Post
          And what about the bloody inferno level selection!
          If the mpd it's lvl 50-80, why the put 51-60, 61-70, 71-80 ???
          I know, this question may sound noob, but "WHY?"
          its becase if you are level 50 or 60 how you will fight against boses level 80 (unles you are heavy tuff casher and you have insane BR on low level to fight against monsters level 80)

Comment

ลุ้นทุกครั้ง ที่มีการปรับปรุง ชà¸*บครับ รักทุกคนในเกมส์

Comment

Originally posted by Daddycool9653 View Post
              ???? WHAT?? 200 circuits in only 2 days?/ U mustn't do anything else then as it's all but impossible to do everything and 200 circuits in 2 days. . LOL
              This not impossible to do, I used to do 40-50 a hour, just depends if ur lucky enough to get decent quests and not get Atoll quests, I stopped doin this a long time ago, as don't need SC/Whips and such - but still think it is worth while for lower lvls to complete tho

Comment

I would wish that they fix DNS issues with my IP. Please. Please. Please

Comment

Originally posted by TwofacedNL View Post
                  Whatever i can say is that insteadt of complaining about every damn thing r2 is posting, be happy they still trying to improve the game, and still working on the game... If not how are you wanna play the game?
                  Very true, for all their ability to create epic fails and anger at every turn, players still have a game that is active and has regular content being added to it by the devs. Ppl complaining is just out of too much thumb twiddling while maintenance is up and running. That or they are just generally unhappy
                  IGN: Cardinal
                  Server: Kabam S26

Comment

Maintanance needs to be done but why so late announcing if it's 'weekly' and/or planned not 'emergency'. Surely if it is planned there is no reason it can't be announced 24hrs before it's due especialy as the 'weekly' maintanance was for a good while Thursdays, then we had a run of it being Tuesdays and now this one is a Wednesday? Just hours after new events start.

No announcement before I went to bed, get up with over an hour to spare before reset to nip in amethyst mine and do card hunt to find the site is down for routine maintanance and updates... suffice to say the air was blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter73 View Post
                      Not all criticism ... please tell me how did you pay for the alphabet you use? Some even earn money with it ..!
                      Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
                      This guy from mars. lol
                      Originally posted by ZT_Knight View Post
                      Reading here and cant believe my eyes. it is true that game is far from perfect and it will never be but still cant understand why is all this murmuring, crying and stuff. From a 1000 replies there are several positive posts all others are the personal visions of someone for the game. Whatever the moderators you guys are unhappy, snivel and unsatisfied like old widows. What do you what from the stuff - 50k br on each loggin, 100k bound balens, 5 new mounts for each entry??? What is wrong with you? Do you exactly know what you want from the game? I guess you don't know too. But blaming someone for his will to gain profit by his labor is ridiculous and is sounds to me like blaming other for your own misery.

And to all that can think I am defending the greedy capitalists will repeat: Game is far from perfect and never will be
                      And again: I hate to pay for something that is not good enough for my money.
                      And again: We are all still here - playing, paying and murmuring.

To "non"" cashiers: You cant expect to get the best think for free - There is no such thing in the universe so don't expect to get it here. In the game ALL the stuff and items are available for free but it takes more time to achieve

Guild: mammal
                      Class: cloven-hooved
                      i like those comments to T-knight's post

Comment

speak for your self if you dont those events DONT DO THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Once i see one man write what in future we must pay balens for sc ecxange, but think this post see and R2, so R2 not stole original idea, but replace balens with mount training whips. I understand R2 vision- kill inventory with trash, what everyone buy temporary storage. R2 when you colect enought money for temporary storage or if not work, please make trach laboratory in blackmist, where you can recycle any item existing in game (get points for what) and make ecxange points for any existing item in game.
                          What we can do with dragon soul? Please make stack 9999 , ecxange or item price 10k gold, not 1 gold (same hoof, sc ...)

Comment

Originally posted by R230657214 View Post
                            again more stuff to do and more time to spend if one wants to be competitive. inferno seems good, but pleae take some old events away. tips:
                            tower of kings - good bye
                            tanks - good bye
                            circuit quests - of course good bye, who is doing it anyway?

and do something with crypt keys drop rates, havent seen one since that bloody maintenance, not a single one

speak for your self if you dont those events DONT DO THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I want 2 transfer my server as suitable 4 me in ist gmt +5:30, whch servr is best 4 me ??
                              indian

Comment

Fixed an issue with the Tower of Kings (Nightmare) event.

is this referring to the geometrical increase of lag while advancing in level?
                                yesterday got again the same thing, in level 4 it took me 2 opponent turns to cast a bloody rune... this is **
                                at level 5 I managed to do 1 single sylph hit, while the opponents did their all sylph round... it gets really annoying, tok is atm the best way to get experience for talents and also a good source for insignias

Comment

Working...
                                X