Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/14 @ 3:30 AM EST - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I still do tok and tanks . As far as your dumb bad luck on the free crypt key drops realize its just your bad luck. Live with it.
    \

Comment

This is a big Joke, before you did maintenance I am able to connect even though i got lag issues. Now after maintenance I cannot even move from 17% to 20% loading status.

what's up r2? Is it Bye bye? How about my toons? Will anyone buy them?

LAG ISSUES!! ALL AROUND

Already done everything possible, I'm playing this game for more than 2 years, so I know the issue, It happened before same time last year.

So I will keep on putting more ticket until it fixes itself by it's own.

Ticket#s 254621, 251430
      Last edited by WaRzOn3; 01-14-2015, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Useless maintenance, again laggy, and Inferno MPD - Mummy boss bugged, its HP stays at Bar 3 only not able to kill it... wasted the run... and inside MPD, not able to collect rewards too, showing i did ur attempt, badly thats my first attempt... how come the game decides that I did my attempt... falthooooo heiii kia...!
        AxleBlaze

Comment

Bloody Inferno is a 6 levels, each lvl, 4 mob sets on small circles end of all mob set, u get a Boss... mobs give stones, bosses give u gold and Mount Sprit, u can get in a week 500 minimum, can be used for blacksmithing new mount from blacksmith, that lasts for a week time
          AxleBlaze

Comment

Why Have You Not Removed The damn Laggy Xmas Theme Yet????

Comment

Originally posted by ZT_Knight View Post
              Reading here and cant believe my eyes. it is true that game is far from perfect and it will never be but still cant understand why is all this murmuring, crying and stuff. From a 1000 replies there are several positive posts all others are the personal visions of someone for the game. Whatever the moderators you guys are unhappy, snivel and unsatisfied like old widows. What do you what from the stuff - 50k br on each loggin, 100k bound balens, 5 new mounts for each entry??? What is wrong with you? Do you exactly know what you want from the game? I guess you don't know too. But blaming someone for his will to gain profit by his labor is ridiculous and is sounds to me like blaming other for your own misery.

And to all that can think I am defending the greedy capitalists will repeat: Game is far from perfect and never will be
              And again: I hate to pay for something that is not good enough for my money.
              And again: We are all still here - playing, paying and murmuring.

To "non"" cashiers: You cant expect to get the best think for free - There is no such thing in the universe so don't expect to get it here. In the game ALL the stuff and items are available for free but it takes more time to achieve

Guild: mammal
              Class: cloven-hooved
              You should complain more about people complaining.

Comment

all I will say is more stuff for us to hoard in our already limited inventory space....
                If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

now why can't i log in to the game

Comment

3 weeks now I enter bg and i meet people that are lvl 80 with high br ( I am lvl 69 ) .. why dont you fix this and just look at staff we havent seen yet ? I decided to lvl up to 70 and this thing havent stopped and now i meet them in arena ... First time arena at these lvl and i met 80s more than 7 times ....
                    Last edited by R246342125; 01-14-2015, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Rune solution is very easy!

Get rid of tanks and add runes to all atoll teams. Clearly atoll is a complete failure. Only decent rewards are for 1st. I think that's a 99%er point of view. So add 2-5 get 30 runes and 6-20 teams 10 as an example. Might even get a few servers with 40 participants lol!

Comment

me too..cant log in..~~sigh~~

Comment

i have 1 word for the new inferno glitch fix the dam game

Comment

be carefull inferno is glitched for some players ant colect rewards pfff

Comment

should make a new event if your not on and active for 24 hrs it deletes your account because if your not on 24 hrs and semi active without cashing no chance in even semi competing so keep making these time consuming events ,dungeons and quests

Comment

Originally posted by Thracian View Post
                                just take your time if u r not a casher, play for fun that s my opinion.after all games supposed to be fun
                                I completely agree. I'm slow and steady, working my way up, and if I'm not having fun, then it's time to quit.

But in that slow and steady process...I have been trying to pass Eternal Sanctuary's last boss in Hero Mode ever since that was introduced. The last time I tried and failed was several days ago, before maintenance. So today, after maintenance I decided to try again, armed with more tips. I really want that SSS reward! Yes I passed both 70-80 dungeons with S rating, or I wouldn't have been trying to do them in Hero. BUT...I noticed one thing already before I went in. Before I didn't have the option to blitz. Today I did. It was odd, but I went in anyway. Well I passed it with just one hit to the last boss and was very confused. When I looked back at the screen for the dungeons, I saw that it didn't subtract a Hero attempt. So...apparently I did it again in normal mode and now have no way to enter it in Hero. Is this a bug that needs to be fixed? I've been working so hard to try to pass this, and now I can't even access it. :/ I did turn in a ticket, but I'm wondering if anyone else is having this.

Comment

Working...
                                X