Clear All

• Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    server is up, maintenance time: less than 3 hours
    finaly, dam 3 hours is long when you wait
    living on compensation rewards

Comment

• compensation ...

Comment

• The unable-to-pickup issue is just a visual mis-rendering. It happens to me for every run of BI and most runs of DI. If the gold coins show on your screen, you are able to pick up the loots even if they don't disappear after you click them. If you check your system message as you click them, you'll see you are picking up stuff; just the gold coins not disappearing. If you don't see the gold coins, then you probably can't pick them up. For DI, sometimes you can still get loots by running in a circle where they normally show, even if they don't show on your screen for this time. For BI, because the circle kept moving around, it's not possible to tell where it is, so you lose the loots if they don't show.

Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
        Let me guess...it's that top pile you can't pick up. All the other stacks can be picked up by going around in a circle. That one up top you have to go up or down to collect not left or right.

Comment

• okay guys.. servers are all up.. enjoy.
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• o here we go again (r2) :WE WILL FIX THIS FIX THAT: and guest what ,nothing . still get black square,s in wild ,get dc when trying to port,,i could go on ,but it will be still the same , when your so called :Weekly Maintenance:is done,,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
              Why do our pets keep having sex changes? lol
              Because the Developers are Chinese an I think they are confused or just dont know what to do Kinda happens alot in Anime too >.>

Comment

• Comment

• If such "uncontrolled rewards" are part of game and available to everyone, then I'd call this maintenance a nerf. But if it's an exploit and only some cheaters gained such unfair advantage over honest players, I'd rather appreciate it. Many Wartune players are tech savvy and know every bit of this game without the need to access its source code, but they still choose to play the game honestly and pay the time/effort/money to get stronger. Not everyone appreciate integrity and not everyone enjoys the game better when they are playing it the noble way. When both honest and dishonest players exist in the same game, it's fair if no one could abuse the game and gain unfair advantage over others.

Originally posted by R2111185728 View Post
                  I just love these fixes , they did todays maintance cause of jewel hunt mostly, they wont fix any other bugs that concern the better gameplay, so all players are not important, the most important thing is to dont gain any uncontrolled rewards by r2 or to gain any br without
                  paying a large amount of money, also we will have to wait to their sucky developers "fix" the major bugs for 4-6 hours or much more without compensation which started to be usual to have maintance and lose time without compensation, also remember they,
                  have to do this maintance so long cause they need time to ****** up more things so they can make more maintances in future, i dint even want to bring up the wilds teleport issue which every player has, the lag in arena, the matching system which sucks in any
                  event and so on, i dont even want to start to count more cause as i said its not important whats good for players its important to dont prosper without spending money, lets enjoy the game but only after 6 hours hahahaha.

Comment

• Sadness...I also lost dimensions and all group runs including DI on all 3 servers tonight, all thanks to the server shutdown. But at least I did get Jewel Hunt and half the Hot Events done before it happened. This game is not 90% up time. Not much to say.

Originally posted by SirLixalot View Post
                    Why can't they do these maint. earlier so people that work can get some game time in before having to leave for work??

Comment

• I basically NEVER do wilds unless the monster is in front of me and I can get a group to kill it within minutes. Sadly, wilds monster rewards are mostly useful things. There are just too many time sinks in this game now. Even the retired players with a fixed group can't get everything done on any day, not to mention the working ones such as me.

Originally posted by R2111185728 View Post
                      Well the wilds suck big time, i always stop before i teleport, i mean i dont move the char at all, like i do when we attack boss, if you move you dont get into fight, anyhow my teleport is bugged 60% of time atleast and my friend cant even use it at all, he has like
                      200 lights and he doesnt even do all the wilds every day, so i guess there are many others who dont even do wilds cause it sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatherineK View Post
                        And how do YOU know he has 6 month VIP cards, unless he hasn't played for 6 months now. And you can't be sure if he is big casher or not. And with events we got lately it is not so hard to get evolved sylphs now. Though I agree that sth is going on with 7Road and its tricks, but we don't know anything yet.
                        because he showed me the item, duh.
                        edit : i know him for 2 years in the game, was a member on my main party but had to leave him when he stayed under lv 70 around 18 months ago. was a guild mate for a year. same nationality, same language used. etc.
                        Last edited by Arlad; 03-19-2015, 06:30 AM.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Save them in mail vault (I know...it stinks to ask for kick once every month). They might become a scarce resource in the near future. Look at what happened to the once-abundant whips now.

Originally posted by D3vilz View Post
                          when will this shower of slyph equipement shards be over? i am sure in coming months this one will take most of our spaces too

Comment

• Isn't it a known fact since pre-version 1.6? lol

Originally posted by nightmares12 View Post
                            it's a fact that was known few moths back already, get over it

Comment

• wartune is super log
                              Last edited by ardrene; 03-19-2015, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• Repair the mini-client !!! Yesterday was ok, now it's virused, can't even download it !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X