X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
    earlier somewhere is later somewhere else...deal with it or move
    you mean move to a other country , european servers are down too, europeans that play in the morning are pretty much screwed.

@sirlixalot: you the sirlixalot of S205 twilight mountain?
    living on compensation rewards

Comment

• Originally posted by nightmares12 View Post
      you mean move to a other country , european servers are down too, europeans that play in the morning are pretty much screwed.

@sirlixalot: you the sirlixalot of S205 twilight mountain?
      I'm in sunny south Florida where it's not so sunny at 3:30AM when maintenance started. It's past my bedtime I should be sleeping lol
      Bullseye® - S77
      Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

• need super huge compensation....

Comment

Let's take a vote...how many people say R2 should fix the jewel colors OR fix lag.
          I vote for the lagg, thank u!
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• Originally posted by atornihudas View Post
            need super huge compensation....
            need or want?
            in my case NEED. i live on these things, since i'm a low br (62k) lvl 62 knight

Comment

• S40 just went yellow...wartuners start your engines
              Bullseye® - S77
              Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by Scourge203 View Post
                What is this?

Anyone can explain?
                that thing happen when u open jewel hunt and u keep clicking gems then poooof network connection been lost << but it never happen to me so not good maintences

Comment

• I hope we get good rewards from this maint plus bug issues if not i am gonna be pi ss ed cause everyone has had these issues with cloud adventures even me and other things

Comment

S40 just went yellow...wartuners start your engines
                    dont you mean wartune start your lag?

Comment

• There is the old spire bug, this old arena button bug, wilds bugs (teleport freezing and cant enter a started fight ) arena matching sucks still, treasure maps (blackscreens whit open maps and ending fights), and the common rise off lagg... These bugs are bugs on S 348 that all players gets too deal whit daily basis. But hey .. sure is good they fix a jewel bugg that some player on some servers has trouble whit once or twice a week. Thank u R2..Our server is slowly dieng because players are tired for these bugs.
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

• Originally posted by nightmares12 View Post
                        dont you mean wartune start your lag?
                        that too lmao
                        Bullseye® - S77
                        Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

• And someone who consistently got all the rare drops from event boxes (more than any other big cashers on same server), someone who always did fishing over night and kept refreshing every few minutes, someone who appeared active online 24x7 and attended every AB and always farming sylphs in atoll but rarely responded to PMs at all, someone who's always capturing astrals and claimed to burn 100M gold per night on it without VIP, and so on so forth. In an earlier version (1.6), I even had to kick quite some chat bots who kept posting random and senseless words on guild chat and responded with total junk by PM. There are many OVERTLY FISHY things in this game. It's sad to see they slipped by while honest players had to let them gain unfair advantage, especially the honest paying players.

As for the secondary sylph refinement, the materials do seem to drop at a higher rate for everyone, not just for the top spenders. I hope that's part of the new game feature promotion and hope I could also get some useful drops for this time.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          there are too many things seems fishy in this game tho.
                          like someone who rarely active suddenly got all his sylph evolved in one month. not a big casher, but got zeus in short time span. 6 month vip cards, etc.

Comment

• And what to do with sylph equipment shard ?
                            Soon I'll be able to dress up the Chinese army ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter73 View Post
                              And what to do with sylph equipment shard ?
                              Soon I'll be able to dress up the Chinese army ...
                              LMAO and u so right....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dvilish1 View Post
                                that thing happen when u open jewel hunt and u keep clicking gems then poooof network connection been lost << but it never happen to me so not good maintences
                                me either but i got alots deconnections in DI and BI during collections, to many deconnections in bg's and wb, arena still bugged, wilds same but they choose to fix one harmless bug(if this exist off course)
                                good job r2, now you really improuve this game

Comment

Working...
                                X