• Time
  • Show
Clear All

compnsation pls
    and legend of balenor 3
    No arena, no mahra , no WB, no ...

Comment

Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
      Are they going to fix the wilds bugs too teleport is bugged again and having issues entering fights when in a party people are not getting joined in an losing rewards or having to get lucky and being able to enter the fight the attack button either wont show up or wont let you in the fight
      The thing with wilds is that if you move during the time while someone is going to attack mob/elite/boss, then you won't just get into the fight, and it is very tricky as if you see that you are in place, then others might see you still walking etc (depends on lag, which is remarkable in Wartune). So basically the one who comes last should attack and others stay silent. And about attack button. You need to try several times, before it lets in. Also I should add the fact that many parts of the maps have glitch. For example you are searching for mobs, walking... and then you just get stuck in some places and you can't get out of them till you teleport and no, refresh is not working. So basically it is just waste of energy. Thank you R2.
      I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
      Game: Wartune
      Allisandra

Comment

Pls make SHOW/HIDE PLAYERS button on world boss and in guild beast, same as in Attol boss, this real help .

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter73 View Post
          compnsation pls
          and legend of balenor 3
          No arena, no mahra , no WB, no ...
          and no no no no compensation

probably
          living on compensation rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            there are too many things seems fishy in this game tho.
            like someone who rarely active suddenly got all his sylph evolved in one month. not a big casher, but got zeus in short time span. 6 month vip cards, etc.
            And how do YOU know he has 6 month VIP cards, unless he hasn't played for 6 months now. And you can't be sure if he is big casher or not. And with events we got lately it is not so hard to get evolved sylphs now. Though I agree that sth is going on with 7Road and its tricks, but we don't know anything yet.
            I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
            Allisandra

Comment

Originally posted by dragopyr View Post
              Pls make SHOW/HIDE PLAYERS button on world boss and in guild beast, same as in Attol boss, this real help .
              There is a "hide players" button in atoll boss. Check under map in the right corner at the top.
              I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
              Allisandra

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                never heard of network disconnect issue in jewel hunt. but happen a lot in dragon invasion during collect -_-#
                true lol, so true

Comment

Originally posted by xBloodripperx View Post
                  R2 aint one of those trees
                  well.. Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                    i think this have been fixed.
                    Wilds bugs are not fixed yet, got one yesterday.
                    I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
                    Allisandra

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineK View Post
                      And how do YOU know he has 6 month VIP cards, unless he hasn't played for 6 months now. And you can't be sure if he is big casher or not. And with events we got lately it is not so hard to get evolved sylphs now. Though I agree that sth is going on with 7Road and its tricks, but we don't know anything yet.
                      I agree...sylphs are easy to get even the refined ones. I got 2 free medusas, athena, and gaia within a month.
                      Bullseye® - S77
                      Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                        well.. Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
                        some bugs are good for tree or grass. but for games, the idea is to eradicate them.
                        Wartune is letting bugs growing and is even adding new one each update XD
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by nightmares12 View Post
                          and no no no no compensation

probably
                          10 terabit compensation ...

Comment

arena lags bad..tok lags bad..spire lags bad..cant collect first round of gold in Dragon Invasion..1 pile of gold refuses to be picked up in Bloody Invasion..sent in tickets to be told they know the problem and are working on it...guess they not working on it..its ok people will stay pay for a broken game but not me im seriously getting fed up with it think its time to bust out the xbox one,elder scrolls online will be on console soon plus many other great titles,,think thats where my cash will go from now on
                            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

cpmpensation plsss?

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
                                arena lags bad..tok lags bad..spire lags bad..cant collect first round of gold in Dragon Invasion..1 pile of gold refuses to be picked up in Bloody Invasion..sent in tickets to be told they know the problem and are working on it...guess they not working on it..its ok people will stay pay for a broken game but not me im seriously getting fed up with it think its time to bust out the xbox one,elder scrolls online will be on console soon plus many other great titles,,think thats where my cash will go from now on
                                will hear you say that again next month. good luck with spending
                                living on compensation rewards

Comment

Working...
                                X